• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dx Vs Nwo

grayddealer said:
the nwo is gonna work only if its nash, hall, and maybe another

so at SS PPV in november it will be 6 man tag rules, NwO VS DX

DX THRID MAN WILL BE X-PAC

WHO WILL BE nwo THRID MAN

So What are you going say when this does not happen at SS? Will you claim it is due for WM? Hall has already said he doesn't want back in the WWE because of the travel schedule. Nash is way to injury prone.

The only way the NWO comes in is if it's with two other members. Hogan and Big Show with Bischoff maybe, but that kills everything the NWO is. Seriously i think all you're going to get is McMahon vs. Bischoff out of this.

Hall has already said he doesn't want back in the WWE because of the travel schedule
u forgot one thing he said he doesnt want to come bakc cus of the travel schedule but if the nwo thing works out he would do it

True, however I think NWO vs. DX is wishful thinking on the parts of many people who are stuck in the 90s. Bischoff's book was due to come out anyway.

the nwo vs dx thing will be like a 1 or 2 month fued leading up to the 6 man tag match at SS, hall doesnt want to travel so making the nwo a 1 time thing
so vince can finally get rid of dx, which might work, i can see hbk getting taken out in the match cuz he needs to get sugery to fix his knees, and triple h going after the title to lead up to WM23, but the dx thing will be back, i can see hbk coming back around wm or after when hunter is the champ agian

For The NWo to be successful...in my eyes....to embody its original self...it willl have to "Run" things as an unstopable force for several months...Unlike the NWO/WM18 fiasco where there there for 4 weeks and then collapsed at WM.....

the nwo wont be a a full time thing, just a 1 time deal, to get rid of dx

grayddealer said:
the nwo vs dx thing will be like a 1 or 2 month fued leading up to the 6 man tag match at SS, hall doesnt want to travel so making the nwo a 1 time thing
so vince can finally get rid of dx, which might work, i can see hbk getting taken out in the match cuz he needs to get sugery to fix his knees, and triple h going after the title to lead up to WM23, but the dx thing will be back, i can see hbk coming back around wm or after when hunter is the champ agian

It can't be a 1 OR 2 month feud LEADING to a 6 man tag. SS is in NOVEMBER that is about ONE MONTH away. So that would mean to build this they have ONE month that's it and in that ONE month they have to intro the NWO and Waltman all in ONE month ...

Won't happen. NONE of these guys have signed to appear in the WWE. The same people claiming the NWO coming in based on Bischoff's promo also claimed Bret was coming in based on the WWE using his music during his feud with Hogan. They also claimed he would do something at WM.

Neither of these things happened. Bischoff promo'd his book that's all as of now. When Hall or Nash sign let me know.

found a poster obviously fake
showthread.php

if n e 1 wants to check it out WWE has profiles up 4 road dogg and billy gunn and tori n there DX super stars part , dont understand y they would have those up even tho it does says click here 4 past members of DX but still i wouldnt have profiles up for other guys thats n TNA

grayddealer said:
After watching eric on raw, the storyline clicked into my head when he said
There would be no DX if it werent for NWO, has anyone else see what im getting at, NWO will be back, beacause who else could take out DX, Dx was made cuz WCW had nwo, so vince gets with eric and they bring back the nwo, cuz who else could stop DX, But the people who got DX made

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

thank you

i know i am right

They also said on that segment that if there Was no Eric Bischoff then there would be no Mr. McMahon and a few other things besides if there was no nWo there would be no DX. I think most people only heard the words nWo in all of this and Bischoff said alot more than that.

NoUrRoll23 said:
if n e 1 wants to check it out WWE has profiles up 4 road dogg and billy gunn and tori n there DX super stars part , dont understand y they would have those up even tho it does says click here 4 past members of DX but still i wouldnt have profiles up for other guys thats n TNA

Because they aren't the Road Dogg and Mr. Ass in TNA. WWE owns the rights to the characters and the names. That's why they can do what they did.

Oh boy I have been waiting to get back into posting because I have much indeed to talk about regarding the n.W.o. vs. D-X fued!

I here "HATERS" out there that are ranting and raving that the W.W.E. should not bring back Hall and Nash and start up the n.W.o. again? Why is this I ask you? Oh yeah because there old? Ok well first off this is PRO WRESTLING, AGE DOES NOT MATTER, it's PREDETERMINED! THE OUTCOMES ARE PLANNED! Why does there age matter? Why does there wrestling ability matter?

Chris Beniot is a far better performer than Kevin Nash as far as the "Wrestling" sense goes, but on the other hand, Kevin Nash has far more charisma and is for more entertaining in the "Entertainment" factor, I mean it is called World WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Also, Ask your self a serious question, is there anyting exciting going on in W.W.E. right now? Is there anything going on that makes you want to make sure you don't miss even a minuted of RAW? Are you really happy with seeing John Cena vs. Edge XI??

Bottom line is this the n.W.o. and Degeneration X are the two reasons wrestling BOOMED from 97-01, One side was WCW and one side was WWF, The two sides have never met!

It's also a well known fact that Nash, Hall, HBK, Triple H are all buddies and were apart of the "CLIQUE" which also makes an interesting story!

The fact that Hulk Hogan is now a face but could turn heel again is another thing that would be interesting to see? What side what he choose? He would get involved because he is one of the founding fathers of the n.W.o.

X-Pac and Shawn Micheals have been on both sides, they've been in the n.W.o. and in D-X, how will that pan out?

And last but not least, we will finally get to see if the n.W.o. (The group that made WCW more popular than W.W.F.) is better? Or D-X(The group that help give us the "Attitude Era" and help reclaim the crown of top wrestling fed in the WWF) is better?

To me this is FAR FAR FAR more exciting than what has gone on in YEARS, keep an open mind and lets hope that we can see at least one more dream match come true, You saw how the last one turned out (Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock) and it was a success!

Code:
 Bottom line is this the n.W.o. and Degeneration X are the two reasons wrestling BOOMED from 97-01, One side was WCW and one side was WWF, The two sides have never met!

Exactly, back in 97-01 wrestling might have boomed from it but its not going to boom now. They won't have the same ratings increases or anything even remotely close to the draw that they had back in those days.

Code:
The fact that Hulk Hogan is now a face but could turn heel again is another thing that would be interesting to see? What side what he choose? He would get involved because he is one of the founding fathers of the n.W.o

Like many of us know, Hogan's last match ever is going to be at Wrestlemania 23. He is not going to want to wrestle as a heel or with the nWo. The nWo did not make him famous it just rejuvenated his career.

The other part also about Who cares if you can't wrestle...hmm seeing as the sport is called wrestling then it would probably be a big deal. I don't want to see people in the ring who can't execute a body slam correctly!! I don't care about mic skills, i care about what's inside the ring and if it looks good. The point is if i look better wrestling in my backyard then the PROS do on TV then I should be contracted by the WWE.

Wrestling itself is a huge part of it.

Lex Luger said:
LOL How long ago was Hogan vs. the Rock at least 4 years ago, maybe 5?

There is NO NWO vs. DX feud?

You talk like this is going to happen? So far I dont see ONE sign pointing to it ACTUALLY happening. All I see is speculation, and some people saying Bischoff's appearance must mean NWO. Um nope - it was a one time deal. Hogan admits he has probably ONE match left and he looked so bad against Orton it was laughable. He wears knee braces on BOTH knees and could barely get his foot high enough for the big boot.

Nash is so injury prone he may need knee surgery after taking a shower. Hall is problematic and old and out of shape, although I hear he wants one more run, and is working to get back in shape. What is he 48? So let's see what else we can do I know let's go get Tully, Arn Ole and Ric because the Horseman were great 20 years ago they would still be great now.

Although Arn arm is jacked, Flair is a three to five move wrestler with a great chop, Tully has as much gray hair as Bischoff, but still can go to some degree and Ole has to be older than HOGAN AND FLAIR combined.

People get old and must MAKE WAY for the future in every sport.

Yes the 97 NWO vs. the 97 DX would have been great - but THOSE guys cant perform on that level 10 years later.

I don't want to see the NWO return because of the way Vince destroyed it utterly last time, with an offhand sentence in the middle of a rant about something else.

Bringing the NWO back to "destroy his creation" was cool; that's what the NWO was about, in it's heyday.

Then, for whatever reason, to simply abolish it in such an "Oh, by the way..." manner, just completely destroyed any credibility the NWO will ever have in the WWE.

Except that, as has been proven time and time again, the WWE's estimation of the fan's memory has always been insulting; perhaps they assume we've all forgotten about that?

razor7 said:
LOL How long ago was Hogan vs. the Rock at least 4 years ago, maybe 5?

There is NO NWO vs. DX feud?

You talk like this is going to happen? So far I dont see ONE sign pointing to it ACTUALLY happening. All I see is speculation, and some people saying Bischoff's appearance must mean NWO. Um nope - it was a one time deal. Hogan admits he has probably ONE match left and he looked so bad against Orton it was laughable. He wears knee braces on BOTH knees and could barely get his foot high enough for the big boot.

Nash is so injury prone he may need knee surgery after taking a shower. Hall is problematic and old and out of shape, although I hear he wants one more run, and is working to get back in shape. What is he 48? So let's see what else we can do I know let's go get Tully, Arn Ole and Ric because the Horseman were great 20 years ago they would still be great now.

Although Arn arm is jacked, Flair is a three to five move wrestler with a great chop, Tully has as much gray hair as Bischoff, but still can go to some degree and Ole has to be older than HOGAN AND FLAIR combined.

People get old and must MAKE WAY for the future in every sport.

Yes the 97 NWO vs. the 97 DX would have been great - but THOSE guys cant perform on that level 10 years later.

Dude read the thread "when wishes come true". I just made it and we sound almost similar in the hatred for the nWo angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back