Bischoff = nWo

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
for all of those that still dont think that the nWo is going to come back this should be proof enough. bischoff didnt suddenly show up on raw just to promote his new book. hes there to open the storyline for the nWo to come back and feud with dx. thats why he said without the nWo there wouldnt be any dx. and when I say nWo I mean kevin nash and scott hall. nash has left tna and hall has been training for months to return to the wwe. its obvious theres gonna be a dx/nwo match at survivor series and I wouldnt be surprised at all if nash and hall won. the only thing i'm not sure about is what their gonna do with the nWo when their feud with dx ends. they might run into the same problem that they did when vince brought in the nWo back in 2002

there not gonna tell u when hall and nash sign. well actually wrestlezone probably will. in a few weeks at the end of a raw episode dx will be fighting someone (maybe murdodch and cade, maybe the mcmahons) and nash and hall will show up and beat the hell out of triple h and michaels

You mean the same way they didn't tell us DX was coming back and the same way they didnt us they signed Goldberg, the same way they didn't tell us Bischoff was backstage? Oh yeah you're right

I would like to see nWo vrs Dx.If they do bring nWo back I hope they do it like wcw did.Alot of beatings for everyone!!! Then they sould bring members back from each one or 2 at a time to give one the upper hand over the other. Making this last for many weeks.

or just might be a chance they bring back WCW haven't u ever thought about it? the same thing they did with ECW they r probably going to do it with WCW

WHY BOTHER???

WWE has a lot of good wrestles if put across properly (rather than jobbing for old timers who had thier day) could be future main eventers.

WWE need to stop going back to the good old days, they came and went, move on. There are loads of canidates who could be formed into a powerful stable without the need to bring back nash and hall.

What's WWE gonna do when that runs it's course? bring back Razor Ramon and Diesel to take on The Rockers (swap Janetty for HHH) for old times sake. Time to move on and invest in what they have already if u ask me, how is say Carlito (definate future main eventer) gonna progress into main eventing if they keep bringing back old people from the glory days??

totally agree with u I mean like rhyno said "ECW is dead!!!! you can't bring back what's dead" that's why he perfers TNA over ECW. ECW is old shit old news and it wouldn't be intresting to bring back WCW just see no point in it. WCW is dead too!!!!

P.S. If they ever bring back WCW without Goldberg it's going to go down the drain

yea i agree theres a bigger chance of wcw comin back then hall and nash...and if hall and nash did come back they sure as hell would not suprise us with them coming back at the end of raw for the sake of ratings..if hall and nash were to come back it would most likely be at a ppv so they get good buyrates and ratings....and we knew dx was coming back for like a 2 months b4 they came back cuz of seeing hhh and hbk constantly in the same positions being screwed by vince...we knew goldberg was comin around cuz that was also being talked about and it wasnt bein talked about as a RUMOR as hall and nash are...yes wwe has shown interest in the angle but like it was said HALL AND NASH want to work part time schedules and no house shows which barely leaves any time to do an angle as big as nwo vs dx

First of all, I seriously doubt that WCW will come back. Second of all, if NWO comes back to feud with DX then Xpac might come back but then NWO will have to get a third member. DO NOT SAY HOGAN. Hogan was in shape enough to do the NWO storyline back during Road to Wrestlemania 2002. He is not in shape anymore to make numerous consecutive appearences and wrestle. His last match will be at Wrestlemania 23.....Hopefully. Because if not, by wrestlemania 24, he'll be walking down to the ring with a walker.

Do you think vince will let hall wrestle in his lounge suit he was wearing in TNA, Is that his in ring atire now?

if WWE do bring back nWo to feud with DX..with all the old wreslter lik x-pac.

who do u think X-Pac will join..since hes in both stable..nWo and DX

I would like it if nWo came back, but only if they're cool but are somewhat heels like they were in WCW, not when they came back for the WWE several years ago. Personally, although I liked DX (I liked them the first time they were around), DX has nothing on nWo.

-=MaStA ViC

My personal favorite idea...use the name alone "nWo" or "DX" either one and use it to bring lower lever mid carders (such as Carlito, Nitro, Haas) into the big time so to speak. I mean I'd love to see Carlito in a rule breaking stable such as nWo or in a face role as a member of DX, you don't need Hall, Nash, HHH, or HBK in these stables to make them work, the 4 Horsemen had like what 5 or 6 different incarnations, it could be the same for nWo and DX.

Nash can't wrestle anymore, I don't think he can carry a match with Michaels and HHH. I have heard Scott Hall wants to come back but who cares! He probably can't carry a match either! If they do bring back the NWO they need younger fresher wrestlers. Let Nash manage a new NWO team. The original are tiresome in this day and age anyway, and , Nash is a trouble back stage!

Nash wants to resign with TNA. Hall is out of shape and inconsistant.. Hogan nor DX will job to each other.. So the original nWo is out of the picture. The only way I see nWo reforming is with a new look.. New wrestlers etc.

LenanJosh said:
Nash can't wrestle anymore, I don't think he can carry a match with Michaels and HHH. I have heard Scott Hall wants to come back but who cares! He probably can't carry a match either! If they do bring back the NWO they need younger fresher wrestlers. Let Nash manage a new NWO team. The original are tiresome in this day and age anyway, and , Nash is a trouble back stage!
:headbanger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back