DX VS nWo .... ITS HERE ALL DETAIL!!!!

do you remember mcmahon bringing the nWo to buy wwe back from ric flair back in 2002 and do u remember nWo run in 2002-2003 micheals,show,booker,nash,xpac and so on that is what i am saying wordisborn21 is completely rite bringin in nWo and making it fite against dx will boost up ratings like never before u see :

from feb2006-june2006 ratings were 3,4,2,5,3,4,2,4,3,2,2
then when dx one popular faction came this happened: 5,6,6,4,5,6,4,6,7,6,4,5
and now if nWo comes ratings mite blow out i mean like 8 or 9 and maybe the highest wwe television rating since 1998 which was 9....it might go upto a classic 10 rating show making it the second in us so i guess nWo Dx it will go well

ratings,greenmoney,vincemcmahon,nWo

Kurt-Angle, thank you. Finally someone that understands the buisness aspect of it instead of just talkin about what they think they know. You and me are on the same page.

Make that money Vince!!! Bring back NWO!!!!

just with the sayin' buddy

ratings,greenmoney,vincemcmahon,nWo

i think maybe on RAW it could happen, like as a "calvary" to help out the mcmahons when they return. cause you when they do, they will want a rematch or something stupid...cause like... its gonna happen with NWO i think...because WWE scheduled the DX reunion for Vengeance...and it happened like 2 weeks before hand, so yeah...

yea WORD it aint gonna happen rookie so quit dreaming and step back into reality u do kno that these men age right? ROOKIE!

Erk it is going to happen. Look at Hogan he had a match with Orton and he is older then Hall and Xpac. So smarten up and look at the facts, Vince will do whateva he needs to do to make more money!! You should just stop watching wrestling all together if you are going to be that ignorant. ROOKIE!!!

money works out with everything
everyone has a price and so money will buy hall,nash whether they are in tna or not so money will go on and on and mcmahon will get rich ratings are gonna pop up and.....
RIGHT PRICE AND SO EVERYTHIN RITE

(DX) D-GENERATION X VS (nWo) NEW WORLD ORDER

wordisborn21 said:
Erk it is going to happen. Look at Hogan he had a match with Orton and he is older then Hall and Xpac. So smarten up and look at the facts, Vince will do whateva he needs to do to make more money!! You should just stop watching wrestling all together if you are going to be that ignorant. ROOKIE!!!
that dosen't make it a good match i could give a f*** less if vince makes more money i want to see good matches and hhh and hbk and maype syxx-pac can still put on good matches but hogan,hall,and nash are over the hill and i don't see this angle working anyway hall,nash,hhh,and syxx-pac are all friends dx and the nwo are almost one and the same hbk was in nwo/dx and syxx-pac was in nwo/dx and the nwo was going after hhh when he returned but the wwe broke the group up when nash got hurt so it would not make since to me

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Thus far, there has been nothing seriously talked about in regards to bringing in Scott Hall and Kevin Nash for a potential nWo reunion, although it has come up.

The one thing The Outsiders have going for them is that DX doesn't seem to have any serious opponents besides the McMahons. Also, the McMahons don't work house shows and it may be hard to keep theirprogram with DX going after what happened at Unforgiven. Then again, Hall and Nash don't like doing house shows either.

Also, people are skeptical of bringing in Hall because he messed up badly in 2002 when he claimed that he had changed.

as reported on wrestlezone.....FURTHER slimming the chance of it happening ROOOOOOOKIE

some kiud on the street made up this *bleep* i dont know why people like vince mcmahon even give a *bleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back