Suggest The DX and nWo members for feud

Point out your likes of the teams which should be the members of Dx and nWo in the next feud 'hopfully' they have.. ---5 members each plz---!!!
I would personally like:

DX: HBK, HHH, X-Pac, Stephanie McMahon, Billy-Gunn.

nWo: Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Eric Bicshoff, Scott Stiner.

i think that they will be great but their need to be more members of both teams.On DX their need to be Road Dogg and Chyna and others,on nWo they need to have their old memders.

saleh_hbk said:
Point out your likes of the teams which should be the members of Dx and nWo in the next feud 'hopfully' they have.. ---5 members each plz---!!!
I would personally like:

sorry dude, steph just gave birth and mr ass hates vince/hhh/wwe and hogan is so beat up these days theres no chance of him, scotts staying on tna and eric was just hired b cuz vince wanted to brag that eric had worked for him at one time, said steph in an interview,so that version of things wont really be happenining

winner4life said:
i think that they will be great but their need to be more members of both teams.On DX their need to be Road Dogg and Chyna and others,on nWo they need to have their old memders.

road dogg is in the same boat as mr ass, and chyna used to date hunter,so no chance of her coming back

nWo Corporation or Coroporate nWo ( all members from all three brands, in a Raw, Smackdown, ECW storyline....:icon_exclaim: )
Mr McMachon
Shane McMahon
Eric Bishoff
Paul Heyman
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Big Show
Randy Orton
Edge
Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada
Mr Ken Kennedy
Willam Regal
MVP
Test
Mike Knox
Heyman's Special Security aka The Basham Brothers.

DX members and team WWE and ECW
Triple H
Stephanie McMcMahon
Shawm Micheals
Ric Flair
Batista
Rob Van Dam
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Sabu
Carlito
Bobby Lashley
Kane
Undertaker

bman420 said:
nWo Corporation or Coroporate nWo ( all members from all three brands, in a Raw, Smackdown, ECW storyline....:icon_exclaim: )
Mr McMachon
Shane McMahon
Eric Bishoff
Paul Heyman
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Big Show
Randy Orton
Edge
Mr Ken Kennedy
Willam Regal
MVP
Test
Mike Knox

Triple H
Stephanie McMcMahon
Shawm Micheals
Ric Flair
Batista
Rob Van Dam
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Sabu
Carlito
Bobby Lashley
Kane
Undertaker

ok so no... way to many. and cena would be in dx.
and this has been posted like 18 times. READ BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD

saleh_hbk said:
I would personally like:

Man might aswell add Rick Rude & Mr. Perfect to DX and Bret & Owen Hart to nWo! Cause all of those guys basically are UNDER CONTRACT to another organization or WWE have no thoughts on bringing them back AT ALL! Geez!
You think one week you see Billy Gunn on TNA, then they next all of a sudden he'll be wrestling on RAW... man get a clue!

saleh_hbk said:
I would personally like:

DX-->HHH__HBK__RKO

NWO-->KN__SH__HH aka((HOLLYWOOD HOGAN))

saleh_hbk said:
I would personally like:

The WWE doesn't like Billy Gunn and doesn't want him back...That and he is hella old.

DK999 said:
ok so no... way to many. and cena would be in dx.
and this has been posted like 18 times. READ BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD

I ment WWE and ECW Superstars/ Extremeist teaming up with DX to fight the nWo. Kind of like the old WCW vs nWo fued back in the late 90's, when WCW and the Four Horsemen teamed up to fight the nWo.

I Think The Only Person That Realli Is Lookin On The Reality Side Of Things Is The Person That Thinks Randy Orton And Nash And Hall Will Team Up Against Hhh And Hbk Along Wit Xpac Thats Wat I Think, I Also Think That Mayb Cena Will Jump Ship And Join Nwo As Well Bcoz He Is Not Gettin Many Fans On His Side Nowadays Which May Cause Dx To Get Another Memba And Im Thinkin It Mayb Either Goldberg Or Edge Mayb. I Also Rule Out Any Chance Of Chyna Coming Bak Bcoz The Mcmahons Dnt Realli Lyk Her.

what happend to stiener i saw him in tna but he hasnt bin there for a couple weeks now maybe even a month?

The way I would book it:

DX are about to beat the McMahons and Big Show at Unforgiven at Hell in a Cell. Triple H clotheslines Vince over the top rope. Big Show is about to attack Triple H from behind and Shawn gives Big Show the Sweet Chin Music. And as Shane tries to attack HBK, Trips gives him a boot to the gut and the Pedigree. In the mean time, Vince is getting up. As DX is about to pin their opponents, Vince slams his fist on the apron and says, "NOW, DAMN IT!" The legendary nWo music hits. Hall and Nash walk down the ramp. Nash has wire cutters in hand with Hall holding a taser. Nash cuts open the Cell and both walk through it as Vince has a huge smile on his face. DX is in utter shock. Hall walks up to Shawn Michaels and shocks him with the taser to the chest. As Trips is about to attack Hall, Nash gives him the big boot. Hall then gives the taser to Nash as he then shocks HHH. Hall picks up Michaels, Nash picks up HHH, and hit the Razor's Edge and the Jacknife at the same time. Vince and Shane cover DX non-chalantly with their feet on their chests. (All the while Big Show goes to the back unnoticed)

Next night on RAW Vince books an epic re-match between Hall and Michaels. When the match is about to begin Randy Orton rushes to the ring from the crowd and RKOs HBK out of nowhere. Orton is wearing his nWo style, rKo shirt, and rips it apart revealing an nWo shirt underneath.

Next week on RAW an Unforgiven re-match is scheduled between Orton and Carlito. Orton sporting a new nWo look comes to the ring with Carlito waiting. Orton gets on the mic: "Listen Carlito, I didn't come here to fight. There's something bigger than the both of us that's happening in the WWE, and that's the New World Order. You got skills man, and I really think you should consider joining the movement. Cause either you're with us, or you're against us!" Orton offers Carlito an nWo shirt. Carlito grabs the mic and the shirt and says, "nWo? Now that's cool!" He puts on the shirt. As Randy Orton is celebrating the new acquisition to the nWo, he turns around and Carlito gives him the backcracker. Takes off the shirt and throws it at Orton. He grabs an apple takes a bite of it...and here comes Hall and Nash. They enter the ring and Carlito spits the apple in Hall's face. After that it become a three man beat down on Carlito. DX comes in for the save and clean house. They help Carlito up. HBK grabs a DX shirt that was hanging out of his back pocket. And hands it to Carlito. Triple H grabs the mic, "Well Carlito, you seemed like the only guy cool enough to join DX." Then HHH grabs a green apple shines it up and hands it to Carlito. Carlito has the apple and the shirt in his hands. He looks at them and puts on the shirt and grabs the mic. "Carlito in Degeneration X? That's really cool"

In a backstage segment, nWo are walking around pissed. Nitro and Melina are standing in a hallway. Nitro says: "Looks like you guys took a hell of a beating from DX." The nWo members look at each other and start beating down Nitro. Nitro gets bloodied up. Then they walk towards Melina and start smiling. They surround her. Melina speaks up: "Oh don't worry guys, he was a chump anyway." Melina puts her arms around the waists of Hall and Nash and they all walk away together.

Nitro has a match scheduled with Shelton Benjamin next. Somehow Nitro makes his way to the ring. Before the match can even get started the music of the nWo hits. Orton rushes down to the ring and starts beating up Nitro. Benjamin starts joining in. Orton gets a steel chair and goes to town on Nitro.

Orton grabs a mic, points at Nitro and says "This is what happens when you cross the nWo" Orton looks at Benjamin and says I know you're not as stupid as Nitro is and I'm damn sure not as stupid as Carlito is for turning down an offer to join the nWo."
Benjamin: "Hell no. Who do you think I am? I'm not a stupid Caribbean punk or a talentless prettyboy. I'm Shelton Benjamin. The best damn athlete on RAW." Orton: "I know you are bro. There's no doubt about that. It's all about the Benjamins."
Benjamin: Damn right.
Orton: It's also, all about the New World Order.
Orton hands Benjamin a shirt.
Benjamin grabs the shirt, puts it on and shakes Orton's hand. Then he puts on his shades as both exit the ring.

Next week on RAW, Nitro knocks on DX's locker room door and walks in.
Carlito, Trips, and Shawn Michaels are hangin out. Nitro pleads with DX for help to get revenge on the nWo. DX mess with Nitro and say he has to earn his stripes first. In a series of backstage segments, DX makes Nitro do menial and embarassing things like get them coffee, act like an idiot, and entertain their every whim.

In another backstage segment, Shelton is walking around sporting his new nWo shirt, and bumps shoulders with Ric Flair. Shelton berates Ric for getting in his way. He claims that he's an nWo member and deserves the proper respects. Flair says he's a 16-time World Champion and he's gonna show him respect in the ring later in the night. WHOOOOOO!

Shelton shakes his head and keeps walkin. And runs into Haas/Viscera. Shelton looks at them, snickers, and shakes his head. Then keeps walkin. Haas yells at Benjamin and says: "What the hell is your problem?" Benjamin: YOU! You and me were once the World's Greatest Tag Team. We were on top of the world. And then I move to RAW and I achieve greatness, while you...you sink to the bottom. Now look at you, you're teaming with the black marshmellow man." Viscera punches Benjamin. Shelton comes back with a low blow and clubbing blows to Viscera's back as Haas looks on. Shelton gets up and says "Come to the top with me, where you belong. Join me and the New World Order." Haas looks at Shelton. Then looks at Viscera. Both Haas and Benjamin beat down the World's Largest Love Machine and walk away together.

For the main event, Ric Flair takes on Shelton Benjamin accompanied by Charlie Haas sporting an nWo shirt. After a solid back and forth match, Ric then locks in the Figure-Four. Haas gets involved and gets Shelton DQ'd. Flair gets beat down by Haas and Benjamin. The crowd starts chanting for DX. Instead the nWo's music hits. Hall, Nash, and Orton come down to the ring. 5-man beat down on Ric Flair. Finally, Triple H, HBK, and Carlito come to the ring to Ric's aid. But still the numbers are too much for DX. Nitro comes running down the ramp with two steel chairs in hand. He runs into the ring drops one of the chairs and starts swinging away. Flair who is finally revived picks up the other chair and joins. At this point, Triple H is out of the ring. He grabs a sledgehammer gets in the ring and joins the action. Trips Nitro and Naich clean house. Hall, Nash, Benjamin, Haas, and Orton are backing up the ramp angrily. Carlito and HBK reach under the ring aprons and grab two DX shirts. They come in as Carlito hands one to Nitro and Michaels hands one to Flair. Nitro becomes excited as Flair starts doing his WHOOOOs and crotch chops.

Nitro, Triple H, Flair, HBK, and Carlito stand side by side in the middle of the ring staring down the nWo. They all do crotch chops at one time setting off pyro in the ring as the fans go crazy.

Final Rosters
DX: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Carlito, Johnny Nitro, and Ric Flair.
nWo: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas.

Props if you read all that. Sorry, I was ultra bored. I got kinda carried away.

I've already posted my opinion elsewhere on this forum concerning this matter , but here I go again.
DX: HBK, HHH, Justin Credible
NWO: Big Sexy, The Bad Guy, X-Pac
they feud for a while until they do a "fingerpoke of doom" angle and The Clique forms for the FIRST time on national tv!!
This will get under Ric Flair's skin because there is NO OTHER faction in the wrestling universe stronger than the Horsemen, so Flair reforms the Four Horsemen with Double A, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle and they fued until the return of Fall Brawl WarGames in September 2007 and only one faction will survive this time...

I don't see where you all get the ideas of pouring all the Face superstars into DX and all the Heel ones into the NwO. I would personnally say :

DX : HHH, HBK, Chyna and X-Pac (doing a Edge/Lita like angle).
NwO : Hall, Nash, Steiner, Dennis Rodman (naaaa just kidding ^^) last would be Edge I suppose since they want to de-push him.

hell of a story daoneenigma ... that would be great except for nitro i think he's a *** so maybe replace him with jeff hardy or even cena for that matter ... if the dx vs. nwo feud actually happens dx better beat nwo ... maybe i'm a little bias but i hated wcw and only watched it for nwo but dx is definitely the better faction

bman420 said:
Mr McMachon
Shane McMahon
Eric Bishoff
Paul Heyman
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Big Show
Randy Orton
Edge
Mr Ken Kennedy
Willam Regal
MVP
Test
Mike Knox

Triple H
Stephanie McMcMahon
Shawm Micheals
Ric Flair
Batista
Rob Van Dam
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Sabu
Carlito
Bobby Lashley
Kane
Undertaker

you basically named all the heels in one place, and the faces in the other

DX

HHH - HBK - XPAC & because they cant get the OUTLAWS you would prob chuck the HARDYZ in to help

NWO

HALL - NASH - SAVAGE - BAGWELL & NORTON

DX - HHH, HBK, Billy Gunn, Roadogg, Chyna

nWo - Hogan, Hall, Nash, Big Show, Ted Dibiasi

Have it culmulate to a 5 on 5 Hell in a Cell. X-Pac would be the X-Factor and leading up to it have him be cut promos with both factions and make him interfer in the match and help DX win.

DX: HHH, HBK, Carlito, Psicosis & Super Crazy (because i think they are/were a good team.. underused but still) OR Burke & Terkay (cos they are both power and speed and would help a lot.. im just using my imagination here..)

nWo: Nash, Hall, X-pac (yeah i said it.. he makes a great heel, but because of his appearance with dx at some house show recently.. he probably wouldn't be with nWo), Randy Orton OR Big Show, and Scott Steiner (only if he actually does something in the ring, not like the last time they used him.. walk down, throw punch, recliner, leave) otherwise both Randy & Show

dx - hhh, s.m, mnm...yea make them a tag team again, x-pac, maybe cena

nwo - nash, hall, show, randy orton, mark henry, and shelton benjamen

you must look at what we know....nWo can only be formed with the arrival of Nash and Hall...anyother group of people that call themselves nWo will not be. Then you must look at where everyone is now...Nash made an apperance in TNA just to help their x-division gain exposure. X-pac is the deciding force..he could go to dx or nWo becuase he was apart of both.......who else join i don't know....but what i could see hapening

matched because of fueds
DX vs nWo
HHH Nash
HBK Hall
(both set are getting up there in age so it'll be the most fair)

DX vs NwO
Cena Edge (to continue fude)

These three i could see for sure.......

which team picks x-pac i could see the other team picking someone or IC stature maybe an RKO or Nitro

the other person is to anyones pick.
rumors of stiner....maybe not
rumors of hogan....getting to old
could see foley coming back for dx and bishoff for nWo as "managers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo