• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dx Vs Nwo

G

grayddealer

After watching eric on raw, the storyline clicked into my head when he said
There would be no DX if it werent for NWO, has anyone else see what im getting at, NWO will be back, beacause who else could take out DX, Dx was made cuz WCW had nwo, so vince gets with eric and they bring back the nwo, cuz who else could stop DX, But the people who got DX made

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

thank you

i know i am right

there are 50 billion dx vs nwo threads here, i know you could have found 1 of them, you dont have to start a new thread for you're amazing discovery of dx vs nwo which has been talked about for months. please i know your new here, but follow the rules

sorry i just wanted people to read this so i thought this was the best way for the fans to see it

ok.. First off there seriously is about 6 millions threads like this like blackheart said.. WHY CANT YOU LOOK... Second off.. Stop spamming by people read this.. There not going to read because unlike you.. some people have learned..

If everyone else was smart.. They would let this thread die.

all you fuckin bicthes can blow me, you **** suck more dick than moby

sorry Cj, thats Cj Tha Pirate Is The Fuckin Real Deal

you cj u think my dx vs nwo storyline makes sense

holla back mayne

yo i know the dx vs nwo thing has been going around for a long time, i was just saying that its gonna happen, cuz of what eric said 2nite, that is the start of things to come CJ

LOL

You suck at being gangsta..

As for your nWo thing.. Its logical.. And probably going to happen.. I dont think tho there going to use the original members of the nWo.. Possibly making a WWE Version with people like.. Masters, Orton, Viscera etc.

PaulWall- In your opinion would that have as much of a effect on the storylines ? Grant it...it would make more logical sense but I dont think it would carry too much weight or live up to the hype unless the WWE at least tried to use at least one or more of the original memebers

djmalachi said:
PaulWall- In your opinion would that have as much of a effect on the storylines ? Grant it...it would make more logical sense but I dont think it would carry too much weight or live up to the hype unless the WWE at least tried to use at least one or more of the original memebers

Now you see.. Theres a problem with that.. The only one that I can really see coming back is Hogan. He already stated he'd do it if the WWE talked about Brookes Album.. Tho it would make no sence to me what so ever to have Hogan with Orton.. But its always possible. In all honestly.. Id much rather them form a new version of the nWo being that Hall is extremly overweight, Nash is injury prone and still under contract with TNA, Hogan just doesnt have it anymore, Syxx/X-Pac will end up joining DX if this happens, Who else was an original member.. Macho Man.. Dont know about him.. Last time I checked he didnt want to get back into wrestling...

But I dont even think that the Hogan thing would work due to Trips and HBK not wanting to job to him.. As well as Hogan not wanting to job to DX... So this is why I dnt see it happening.

And considering that Hogan has creative control over the finishes of his match. I dont see DX coming out on top if he did agree to do the whole NWO angle. Maybe he can come in as the finicial backer of the NWO, like The Million Dollar Man did. He never wresled, he was just there. That way he wouldnt have to job to DX. Do you think that would be a more suitable storyline.

Everyone is talking about NWO this and NWO that fuck it! NWO story line isnt gonna happen. Plus isnt Kevin Nash still in TNA? On top of that hes too old to fight same with Hogan but Scott Hall is well Scott Hall. I dunno Im drunk

Hatchet437 said:
Everyone is talking about NWO this and NWO that fuck it! NWO story line isnt gonna happen. Plus isnt Kevin Nash still in TNA? On top of that hes too old to fight same with Hogan but Scott Hall is well Scott Hall. I dunno Im drunk

Waltman was in nWo, so was Big Show. All you need is two of the formers from wCw and Bischoff as a manager and you have nWo v2.0

showthread.php
does it look real i dont think it does

the nwo is gonna work only if its nash, hall, and maybe another

so at SS PPV in november it will be 6 man tag rules, NwO VS DX

DX THRID MAN WILL BE X-PAC

WHO WILL BE nwo THRID MAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members