• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cum on OJ's face? Seriously?

bunch of plugs...

A juggalo is someone who doesn't give a fuck about what other people think of them... It's a family... and yes Insane Clown Posse...

Excuse me, but in the land of Jeff Hardy Facepaintless people, I'm pretty sure that definition is more geared towards a rebel, or a non-conformist. You obviously care what other juggalos think of you, and you'd HATE to disappoint your little I C U P daddies.

From what I see it, the only reason you call yourself a Gigolo, or whatever the fuck that ridiculous term is, is to protect yourself. Not only does it JUST BARELY justify your actions (Whilst the Shatner-ish trailing off still has me baffled; I'm guessing you're leaving each sentence incomplete so you can edit them later, claiming that every single argument of yours was infallible), but it's more of a calling card to get your fellow brethren to come and defend you once someone intelligent like X or Ricky decides to stroll in here and shit all over you. But, I bet you'd have a homophobic slur for that action, wouldn't you?

How is this helping TNA? Tell me the common denominator in Positive Attention and Negative Attention. You'll figure it out in a week or so.

Th is exactly the reason I've been staying out of the NS sections lately. These abhorrent, bigoty responses immediately put me off to an entire thread and/or section and force me to move on. And there's about 3 on every section.

I can't believe this got to page 11. Read page 1: Controversy Creates Cash.

This has been absolutely hilarious though.

I wasn't that shocked at all. Is that weird...?

God I hate ICP. I'm so glad no one gives a fuck about them outside America.

I don't hate the character OJ is playing. I don't hate the fact that he felt the need to cover himself in some form of cream on live TV. Whatever.

What I hate is that I have no clue where it's going. He just pops up and does it and Rob Terry glares at him? Why? Are they feuding now? Is Rob Terry a homophobe? Does OJ want to bone Terry?

Explain, TNA! EXPLAIN!

If they were sellouts, they would take the paint off, stop cursing and stop the serial killer rap... They have stayed true to themselves and their fans since day one....

I went to a WCW house show about 10 years ago and after the show they were outside with no face paint signing autographs. They both had glasses and looked like a couple of nerdy high school kids. Which they probably were until they put on some face paint and wrote some shitty rhymes about killing people and necrophilia.

Again, no reason to hate on jccool420 for liking the ICP, making fun of what someone else enjoys listening to is probably the most hypocritical thing you can do, everybody's musical taste is different.

So instead,make fun of him for coming off as one of the most homophobic people on this board.

I too thought this was about a different OJ.

What's the big deal? People are talking about it.

Would it be any different if we replaced OJ with The Beautiful People, simulated jizz with real Madcap jizz and the pump with my penis?

No. It would be an instant ratings boost.

I too thought this was about a different OJ.

What's the big deal? People are talking about it.

Would it be any different if we replaced OJ with The Beautiful People, simulated jizz with real Madcap jizz and the pump with my penis?

No. It would be an instant ratings boost.
an instant ratings boost and an even quicker lawsuit. and people laughing at your tiny penis.

No Orlando Jordan lol^, As for the jizz in OJ's face I was fucking confuse and scared, Hey Oj might have the hots for Rob terry.:shrug:

Man we've had some really good threads going around these last few days. This was a good one.

And yeah, ICP is still the musical equivalent of diarrhea. They couldn't write a good song to save their fucking lives, whether it be their awful "rhymes" that even Vanilla Ice would be embarrassed of, or their attempt to sound like a shitty 4th-rate Smash Mouth ripoff with AWFUL crossover songs like "Homies", they are literally incapable of making music that doesn't suck. Congratulations, you have awful, awful taste.

Thread of the year.

I actually like "Thy Unveiling" and the Oddities theme, and "Fuck the World" is funny. Other than that, not a fan.

As for the bisexual gimmick...it's like I told Scotty on MSN. Russo wouldn't know sense, subtlety, or class if it hit him in the head with the Blue Blazer's harness.

Then again, this could be an interesting gimmick to make you turn in and wonder what the hell is going on. Like Lady Gaga and her insane outfits.

...What the fuck? This is slightly less wierd than Orlando coming down wearing tape. But still, what the fuck? Who thought that was a good idea.

OJ's bi, do you need to turn that into an OTT gimmick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back