• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cum on OJ's face? Seriously?

I know , when i was switching back and forth between wwe and tna that night , unable to decide which was worse that night, i saw orlando jordan rubbing some kind of disgusting shit all over his face and body, i was like , WTF, i then switched to wwe and stayed there unable to believe what i had just witnessed on tna:banghead:

Even Damon Wayans when he did "Men On Film" when asked for a comment on OJ's little stint said "Girl, you know that's too gay even for me!! I give that a :wtf: was he thinking snap!!" ::snaps fingers in a question mark sign::

Men all over the world right now, their testicles must be shriveling at the sight of seeing him smear his face with that 'stage' goo. If it was yogurt, etc, stores are yanking the shelves and going empty after customers have been reported to be getting sick after witnessing an atrocity on Monday night with some feral act w/food, (or was it?) :lmao:

I'm expecting a better money shot, this one just didn't satisfy me enough. Needs more simulated cum in the mouth.

You kidding? He was chewin it like it was cud! Only way he can top that without a full nude scene is with a bathtub filled with the jank!

... How much you wanna bet that's exactly what's next? lmfao

He does make some points in that article, but its hard to take him seriously as a person when he's rappeling from the rafters in crime scene tape, and simulating the 'money shot' all over his face. :lmao: I seriously do take the issues like that seriously, but how does he expect to be a serious person in a sport/entertainment like that, which does have quite some young fans, and not everyone of course will be quite as tolerant of the OVERTLY sexual overtones of his persona? I mean come on, DR RUTH WESTHEIMER would even faint from seeing that spot. :wtf: and she's talked some mean game in her life.

He does make some points in that article, but its hard to take him seriously as a person...

It has nothing to do with "taking him seriously", the idea of him being a "pioneer" is complete garbage.

What message is he sending? That it's ok to be an over-the-top cum-garggling bisexual? Would it not be a better, more pioneering message, for him to simply... be bisexual, and hold the championship title?

Somehow I think a true pioneer would be someone who says "You can be gay, and still be great at what you do in an overtly masculine industry", not one who says "You can be gay and cover yourself in manseed without getting beat up... but you'll look like a total idiot doing it."

If anything, he's setting the entire LGBT community back by proving that you can, in fact, objectify and monetize homosexuality for a quick buck.

I think they will rotate week to week with his sexuality. I would assume next week involves something with the girl.

Crias, true, when I said "hard to take him seriously as a person.." I was meaning for whatever cause he's trying to bring light to. There has to be a better way for him to bring understanding to the LGBT than the platform he's doing it on now by the shock value. He's going about it in the totally wrong means. I'd say he could volunteer at charities, fundraisers, do interviews, but doing this shock spoofs is the totally wrong way to go about it.

or he could WRESTLE. the guy's good at that. I don't know how good he is at...I'm tired of sayin it lol but I just wanna see him wrestle that's all

Yeah, isn't that what TNA was about before Hogan and Bishoff took control? Now its all just glorified Springer-esque crap with a few minutes of wrestling here and there? Next thing you know its gonna be "I'm knocked up by some squirting freak who hangs in crime scene tape while trying to secure my spot in the sport/entertainment biz"

cuz the TNA fans will always say it's "real" wrestling compared to WWE. i didn't know wrestling was so real it made you cum on yourself...

The fuck are you guys talking about, did you even watch Impact this week? There was a SHITLOAD of wrestling on it, including a rather good ladder match between Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson. Their angles and booking may be fucking insanely stupid, but they're still delivering inside of the ring.

Mr. Eko, you're probably right,but the sad part is it kinda got overshadowed because of OJ and also the ******ed LockBox thing...

Well, notice I said a "few" moments of wrestling. There are those gems in that turd once in a while. The Anderson-Angle story, and the Hardy/RVD/Jarrett thing is about the only thing I can stand lately. Along with Pope/Desmond. Other than that, I'm just kinda... :icon_neutral: couldn't really care.
I still just can't get over the fact that I caught the OJ segment again last night on the Thu. nite replay. One has to wonder if someone can have artist regret a few years from now when they look back and go "Gosh, I know I was trying to make a statement, but damn, I went about it in a stupid way." Madonna has said it before about her past versions of herself. :shrug: Its like those moments you look back at old pics and say "What was I thinking wearing that outfit, or doing that?!"

the scary part is, they're gonna want him to top that next monday...so i'm thinkin someone's gonna get dry humped on that couch

the scary part is, they're gonna want him to top that next monday...so i'm thinkin someone's gonna get dry humped on that couch

I honestly would not be surprised if he preformed a striptease for his boyfriend, but like X said earlier, he better start doing shit with his girlfriend if they want this to be a bisexual angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back