• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cum on OJ's face? Seriously?

Ebony and Ivory lol

s2h1y8.jpg

Orlando Jordan is just...so....not attractive. At all. They couldn't have got someone good-looking to do this?

Just image, his GF/BF with him at ringside with a bottle of fake jizz, aim for the opponents face, hit the finisher, 123, and we now have the greatest bisexual gimmick ever, give him the title and let him continue to freak everyone out, this will equal major ratings, I'm talking 1.5 for fake jizz alone.

You know, for this to be a "bisexual gimmick" like it's being reported as, they are going to have to get that hot chick involved in the proceedings again. Orlando pumping mayonnaise all over his stomach while wearing a mask from the outtakes of Eyes Wide Shut doesn't exactly scream "bisexual" to me.

bunch of plugs...

A juggalo is someone who doesn't give a fuck about what other people think of them... It's a family... and yes Insane Clown Posse...

Has nothing to do with backyard wrestling....

They run their own wrestling promotion... JCW

And they run a very successful record label...

And if you don't like icp... Juggalos really don't give a shit...

And for the ICP sellout remark... That was ******ed... If they were sellouts, they would take the paint off, stop cursing and stop the serial killer rap... They have stayed true to themselves and their fans since day one....

Really? Because I've had friends my whole life and never once dressed up as a fucking tool. Maybe that's why the flock together though.

"Hey I can see you like looking stupid too, I propose we flock together fellow juggaloser as they say there's strength in numbers. Off we go to annoy everyone!"

Come on now Remix, everyone knows mayonnaise isn't cool. Don't be so mayo.

I watched the video for the first time and....uh yeah. Goldust was cool, he was bizarre and you never knew really what he was all about. This is just blah. There's no tease here, there's no questioning anything . It's just "So yeah, I guess Orlando Jordan loves sperm." Not clever. I agree with X that it would have been better if it were given to someone like one of the MCMG.

Awesome potential for finisher names though. I can totally see nobody kicking out fo the Forced Entry.

This thread is absolutely hilarious, I doubt I've ever laughed this hard about a thread on a forum :lmao: I will definitely agree with Doc a few pages back.. Thread of the year candidate!

Ok, watched the vid so that I can know what the fuss is about.

To be honest, doesn't look much like sperm. Even the bottle actually looks like the mayo bottle the got down at the 7-11. At the end it looks like he's chewin on somethin... he's just having a damn sandwich guys! Jeeze!

Then again, I remember back when Stone Cold was "pissing" neon yellow...

Either way, it got viewers, it got ratings, they win... but that shit's nasty man.

P.S., off-topic I know, but I have to:
bunch of plugs...

A juggalo is someone who doesn't give a fuck about what other people think of them...
If you really honestly don't care... why the insult?

And for the ICP sellout remark... That was ******ed... If they were sellouts, they would take the paint off, stop cursing and stop the serial killer rap... They have stayed true to themselves and their fans since day one....
Shut up woman, get on my horse XD

I'm not being funny, but when I look at the wrestling audience, I'm not thinking "those guys look like they might appreciate a bit of gay sex simulation."

You know he wasn't doing that to be creepy. He was doing that to show those MILK campaigns are coming back. He's the newest spokesperson. Here's his slogan.... MILK...It brings out the freak in all of Us. :wtf: And if that is the case....I better be lactose intolerant right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back