• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cum on OJ's face? Seriously?

Dude... Homophobe?

I could care less if he's gay, bi, try... It really don't make a fuck to me...

Please tell me how a guy rubbing "jizz" on himself is going to gain interest in a male targeted wrestling program on a men's network... Really, please tell me how that is going to make someone say "Hey, fuck raw I have to watch TNA next week... That bi guy rubbed jizz all over himself!"

It got me to search for it on Youtube, and I haven't had any interest in TNA in years. I guess controversy really does create cash. :p

I love to watch out there stuff like this, especially for the crowd reactions. :lmao:

Lol obviously this has garnered more interest than you thought jcool, there's practically 250 people viewing this topic.

Sucks... got all these people viewing this thread that was moved for no reason...

I just wish someone would give a legit reason why it was moved...

Sucks... got all these people viewing this thread that was moved for no reason...

I just wish someone would give a legit reason why it was moved...

Because the topic is gigantic spam-trap. It's destined to allure spammy responses, so many spammy responses that it's just less trouble to move it to the spam zone. You can still talk about the matter in this thread you know.

lol, it's funny that the amount of people viewing this thread proves why such an angle exists. It kind of went against the TC's point.

TNA definitely needs more of this. The only thing is now that we've used simulated jizz, what's next? Golden showers? Consider me sold. :-D

EDIT: I don't have cable so I usually catch Raw highlights online, but tbh, I probably will watch the OJ segment next week just to see how he's going to top simulated jizz. Kind of like Lady Gaga, you don't necessarily have to like her music to wonder what kind of crazy shit she's going to come up with next. ;)

Shit guys I just turned on CNN and I think they were talking about this. It was sandwiched between footage of Afghan civilians and Tiger Woods' infidelity.

I'm still waiting for Don West to eat his own penis live on Impact.

Because its hard for people to make serious conversation, when the topic is simulated jizz....

Dude are you a moron?

You can't make serious conversation on a forum about it... But they showed it on a damn wrestling program and you are defending the angle...

It was simulated jizz... fake cum... artificial sperm... how else could I have said it?

Thanks Eko for atleast giving me an answer that didn't involve stupidity...

And yes a lot of people are viewing this thread, but does anyone wana watch impact next week because of it? How does that help tna?

I'm still waiting for Don West to eat his own penis live on Impact.

:lmao:

It would be the most relevant thing Don West has done for awhile. :p

If this really showed up on CNN, I guess mission accomplished TNA.

On a more serious note, I feel a bit bad for OJ. If this really does get mainstream attention, he's likely to be forever remembered as the guy who rubbed jizz on himself and will be hard to take seriously as a contender in any major organization.

Because its hard for people to make serious conversation, when the topic is simulated jizz....

Dude are you a moron?

You can't make serious conversation on a forum about it... But they showed it on a damn wrestling program and you are defending the angle...

It was simulated jizz... fake cum... artificial sperm... how else could I have said it?

Thanks Eko for atleast giving me an answer that didn't involve stupidity...

And yes a lot of people are viewing this thread, but does anyone wana watch impact next week because of it? How does that help tna?

Go smoke a joint and calm down, because that's starting to look like a fake 420 next to your name.

Edit: This must be going way over your head.

It's just too bad they gave such a shitty and unappealing wrestler like Orlando Jordan this angle, I'd think this was pretty awesome if it was someone who's actually good (and good looking, which Orlando is not) like Alex Shelley or something doing the controversial stuff.

Had to quit smoking... Going to drug court...lol

Trust me, I represent 420 to the fullest... Well, I will when I'm off paper again... lol

Nice how you ignored my point though...

It's just too bad they gave such a shitty and unappealing wrestler like Orlando Jordan this angle, I'd think this was pretty awesome if it was someone who's actually good (and good looking, which Orlando is not) like Alex Shelley or something doing the controversial stuff.

I agree, my girlfriend is always comparing The MCMG to those two guys on the show Super Natural, they could do an angle with those two, and the ladies would go wild.

Certainly gave me pleasant sensations. Should've had Terry come up and lick it off though.

To the 246 guests viewing this thread, Register now, and discuss this compelling topic with the rest of us.

Alright, but only since you asked nicely.

This is, in no way, a "pioneering" moment for anything. As a straight man that is firmly in favor of equality and fair rights, I can say this angle is absolutely ridiculous. No self-respecting person, regardless of their sexuality, can believe this will advance human rights.

BUT IT SELLS TV!

200-and-some guests viewing the forum? I haven't watched wrestling in years, this is the most I've heard about a wrestling show since I quit watching. It hits the news. It gets people on Youtube. And yes, some people will turn around and start watching TNA -just- to see if it gets better.

This crap sells TV. It's disgusting, idiotic, perhaps even immoral... but so is half the other crap they do on these shows. Guy who thought it up is a genius, party on.

Someone good looking like Shelly...

OMG... This whole forum has gone queer... lol

Why bury Shelly in jizz and ruin his career... Please explain...

Certainly gave me pleasant sensations. Should've had Terry come up and lick it off though.

I came.

qq7qq9.jpg

Oh and what the fuck tell me we don't have another fucking juggalo on this board now.

Besides, it's not like it's the first time we as wrestling fans have seen something as disgusting as this. Remember Katie Vick? HHH screwed her brains out. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back