• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

Yeah, closest you'll get to pissing me off is "mild annoyance", "upset", and "sadface".

That's what I was thinking. When has Doc been known as the '''man DO NO upset him!" guy around here. He's a sweet, fluffy, nerdy sig making little kitten and wouldn't harm a fly.

I'm also still waiting for someone to flame me. In a non-TNA section of course, the kids in there need there flippys or they'll die.

i barely even go to the Wrestling section anymore. everyone in there is so touchy. say one bad thing about what they say and they flip out. wrestling spam section ftw.

Everyone likes a few flippys here and there, but damn, that TNA section, whenever there is a mediocre or bad show everyother thread is a "TNA iz Gunna dii 2morow guyzzz". Truly cannot stand the negativity in there. Only about 12 good regular posters in the whole section.

Nah Armbar, I think Riaku was saying that it's impossible to piss me off, so don't try because it won't work.

i barely even go to the Wrestling section anymore. everyone in there is so touchy. say one bad thing about what they say and they flip out. wrestling spam section ftw.

Funny you'd say that considering I never had that problem in the non-spam wrestling sections. Like I said, I spend most of my time there when I'm on the forums. In fact, this might be the longest I've spent in the Bar Room since I joined.

Everyone likes a few flippys here and there, but damn, that TNA section, whenever there is a mediocre or bad show everyother thread is a "TNA iz Gunna dii 2morow guyzzz". Truly cannot stand the negativity in there. Only about 12 good regular posters in the whole section.

Agreed...ones off the top of my head are It's Damn Real and Schizophrenic...dont be offended if I left any good posters out!

I just love owning those idiots. They say the darnest things. Bill Cosby would be stumped.

As soon as summer comes by (for me it's next Tuesday) those ***** better be ready for my word fort attacks. Sad fact; I type up responses to their bitching, then save them as drafts on facebook so when I make my dynamic return, they will feel my wrath.

My favorite nonspam posters that aren't Bar Room Regulars are It's Damn Real, Jack-Hammer, SalvIsWin, and nickb03. Notorious is good as well, but Schizophrenic is inconsistent.

yeah Docs a good guy on here. helps me out with my sigs and even stickied one of my threads (that sounds weird)

by the way Doc, i put another sig in my showcase. can i possibly get some feedback?

My favorite nonspam posters that aren't Bar Room Regulars are It's Damn Real, Jack-Hammer, SalvIsWin, and nickb03. Notorious is good as well, but Schizophrenic is inconsistent.

It's not often I get complimented around here so the part about me here is getting sigged. Thanks Doc and I'll continue to better myself as a poster. ;)

Thanks to Riaku for trying to warn me about my sig and thanks to Peoples Peep and Doc for letting me know i can keep it. Glad i can keep it, i love that movie.

I would have gladly resized it for you if it were too big. I'm the Graphics Mod after all. :)

Thanks to Riaku for trying to warn me about my sig and thanks to Peoples Peep and Doc for letting me know i can keep it. Glad i can keep it, i love that movie.

Willem Dafoe was awesome. Too bad he wasn't in the sequel. Was he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back