• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

Im a Noob i guess, to this forum at least. I've been a wrestling fan all my life though. So what am i supposed to be talking about in here exactly?

Im a Noob i guess, to this forum at least. I've been a wrestling fan all my life though. So what am i supposed to be talking about in here exactly?

You may want to change your sig. I believe its too big. The limit is 500 x 300 for sigs. Your's is bigger than that I believe.

Tiger OMG, I have two mutual friends with you and I'm from Aus. Weird. ;) I sent you a friend request try and guess who I am.

You may want to change your sig. I believe its too big. The limit is 500 x 300 for sigs. Your's is bigger than that I believe.

i checked and its fine. no side longer than 500 pixels and cant be over 800 total pixels.

nothing right now. were taking a back seat to the houston-ers/houstonites/houstonians(?) talking about who they know.

No, Riaku, it's fine. Sigs can have 800 pixels total with a width limit of 500. 400x400 are allowed. His is perfectly fine.

EDIT: Curse you, TPP! ;)

A few tips for you guys when hanging in the Bar Room:

* Don't make a thread asking the origins of your user names.

* No game threads I.E. "If you're stuck in an island..."

* No pro wrestling. You'll get on Lee's bad side very easily by doing this. Backyard and thumb wrestling are acceptable, but do it at your own risk.

* If someone flames you, just laugh. Don't push back or you'll never get away from it. Plus its embarrassing.

* Don't take it seriously. Its a rule free environment. Anything can be said and held against you.

* Don't try to piss off Doc. Its a waste of time to try so don't.

* Have fun. And remember, if they flame, you ignore.

Yeah, closest you'll get to pissing me off is "mild annoyance", "upset", and "sadface".

maybe we should start a calling all houstonians thread.Maybe there's more of us lurking around

:( Unless Doc threatens to permaban you.

Edit: A houston thread would be worth a shot. Maybe Texas thread to broaden the scope.

I'm also still waiting for someone to flame me. In a non-TNA section of course, the kids in there need there flippys or they'll die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back