• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

It's mainly because there's ********s who say stuff like "Who are you?" in order to get noticed and look cool. New posters are always welcome in here, mainly because the current crop are shite.

I'm Luther btw. I used to be relevant.

Who?

Isn't the Bar Room a place for peeps who know each other? I'd say it's all about intimidation from the regs.

Yeah, I'd been thinking that. Most of the time, I don't know what these guys are talking about.

Maybe I should form a faction of female newbies called Noobs With Boobs.

{Oh God, did I actually just say that?}

:confused: Can you describe some stores or buildings close to that cause it sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

It's difficult 'cause there aren't many things that stand out in the area, but...
There's a Mexican restaurant called Taqueria del Sol right off the freeway, next to a bakery of the same name. There is a Kelly's Country Cooking on the other side, along with May Moon (something along those lines) Cafe buffet across the street. It's pretty much the last exit before hitting the loop if you're heading north, or the first exit if you're heading south to the beltway.

Was up with all the Bloody pictures thrilla.
Was just looking at motivational posters. Some of them are pretty funny, others are pretty stupid.
I got a chuckle out of this one.

6a00c2252999c6f21900fad68cd69e0004-500pi

Please thrilla. thats enough.
Yeah I'm done no worries :lmao:

lame_excuse I know exactly where you're talking about I went to elementary school over there.

speaking of small world, Tiger Suplex we have a friend in common

damn,that six degrees of seperation ain't no joke.

it'd be funny it we had friends in common with lame_excuse too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back