• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

Fuck me... this thread reeks of noobs... so many of you little bastards all gathered in one spot is nauseating to see. Just messing around.

To progress, you will have to drink this quicker than anyone else.

image_mountaindewcodered1.jpg

IDR is fucking awesome and quiet possibly my favorite poster on the entire forum. At the very least in the TNA section.

I haven't been visiting the TNA section too often so I can't really comment on IDR, but I agree with Nick and Salv, I enjoy both posters.

Whilst I have you here, Nick.

Did you know that you got the exact 2,000,000th post on the entire boards?

Well, now you do.

It was this little beauty:

This PPV looks pretty good. I'm hoping Orton and Swagger tear the house down. Not sold on Swagger yet, but he can wrestle, and I mark out for just about anything Orton does. I really hope this doesn't lead to Orton going to Smackdown.

2,000,000th post?

I could've sworn last time I checked we only had like 1,327,something posts on the forum?

Something = hundreds...

i dont go the TNA section too much but me and IDR had a great debate in the NHL thread. He is very good and i feel like i learned from my debate with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back