• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all noobs :)

I felt the same when I joined. It's best just to toss yourself in there though.

Wassup wassup!? I'm always tryin to get a post in here and there but once the menstruating starts, i kinda shy away from it.I can't stand it when these IWC guys bitch at each other over shit they can't control

Pick on the guys tossing all his menstruation blood all over the place and take him down a peg or two!

noob_tn.jpg

I am not from that city. Hate to ruuin your run of two people from the same town consecutively posting.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. Neither should you my friend. Neither should you.

I said nothing of the sort! I never would. People consider me to be an obnoxious barfly.

I said nothing of the sort! I never would. People consider me to be an obnoxious barfly.

Could've very well have been someone else.. I've struggled to find the post again, but I cleanly remember Lee calling me a barfly, that's what caused me to go on a non-spam posting rampage (if you could call an average increase of 80-100 non spam posts per week a non spam posting rampage?)

PS: I don't consider you one, to say the least :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back