Call me a ******, or a lil bitch, but...

48339338.jpg

Good question; I was wondering the same thing the other day. But as you can see, none of the responses are a proper answer to your question. This is one of the reasons I didn't bother to ask. Surprisingly, Y2eh is the only one who has answered something relevant. I'm guessing it is related to something about not bringing up criticisms about the main page, or trolling, but since this term has been popularized by members known to show affection with their lips towards the admins' buttocks at every drop of a hat, I wouldn't bother trying to discover much about it.

Seriously, stop begging for people to be put in Prison. Stop speculating on who the next prisoner is going to be. That shit is fucking creepy.

This isn't any kind of 'real' prison. People can leave it of their own volition simply by not coming back to the boards. You don't gain any kind of moral superiority over a poster who is in "The Prison" by virtue of not being in The Prison yourself. You look like this creepy internet sociopath who is begging authority figures to give him a pre-approved target for harassment. It's fucking creepy and you need to stop.

In Whap's very loose defense, the question was pretty clearly answered. Even when that guy that posted Bane wasn't totally sober at the time.

You want to know the Tim Rule?

I'm, afraid I've got some bad news!

Seriously, stop begging for people to be put in Prison. Stop speculating on who the next prisoner is going to be. That shit is fucking creepy.

This isn't any kind of 'real' prison. People can leave it of their own volition simply by not coming back to the boards. You don't gain any kind of moral superiority over a poster who is in "The Prison" by virtue of not being in The Prison yourself. You look like this creepy internet sociopath who is begging authority figures to give him a pre-approved target for harassment. It's fucking creepy and you need to stop.

Wow, you clearly still don't understand irony, do you, lil bitch?

Are you about to start lecturing people on the definition of irony?

That's not a square in Prison Troll Bingo, but everyone in the room does drink when it happens. And seeing as you never do something just once, but a couple hundred times, we're going to need more cups.

Are you about to start lecturing people on the definition of irony?

That's not a square in Prison Troll Bingo, but everyone in the room does drink when it happens. And seeing as you never do something just once, but a couple hundred times, we're going to need more cups.

Moron, I'm not lecturing anyone. I am writing that on numerous occasions you have proven that you haven't a hot clue why things you write are ironic. This was just one other example, lil bitch.

If anyone online has the "but your mom" square directly next to the "I know you are but what am I" square, that's an automatic win and we begin another round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back