Batista

And, for the record, "special" lil bitch, the term would be "sought out" not "seeked out". They cover past tense in 4th grade, so I understand how you'd not know that given those 18 quality years you're spending in 3rd grade.

:lmao:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Seeked_out_what_does_it_mean?#slide=2

And seriously, pudd, how can you correct anyone if you yourself didn't know what banned meant? You had like 3 mods and myself telling you the same thing. But of course we were wrong.

:lmao:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Seeked_out_what_does_it_mean?#slide=2

And seriously, pudd, how can you correct anyone if you yourself didn't know what banned meant? You had like 3 mods and myself telling you the same thing. But of course we were wrong.

Wikianswers as a source? Oh boy, I bet you're the kid who writes "Google" on a bibliography too, aren't you, lil bitch? Oh, wait, you're clearly not educated enough to have had to write a bibliography. The random stranger who wrote an answer on wiki answers is wrong, by the way.

Wikianswers as a source? Oh boy, I bet you're the kid who writes "Google" on a bibliography too, aren't you, lil bitch? Oh, wait, you're clearly not educated enough to have had to write a bibliography. The random stranger who wrote an answer on wiki answers is wrong, by the way.

No shit. At least when I say a word and get corrected, I don't pretend I'm right and they're wrong.

I was just showing you it's a common mistake. Just like your mom not swallowing was.

1330618198421_6402044.png

You're still awful at lying.

I'm not stuck here. I can move about freely. You're the one who insists on being a spaz in Prison when there are other forums you could moan about writers to. But yet here you are being everyone's wet nurse.

It is for you. You can't escape it.

Tell me, lil kid Bitch, when did bitching about Paglino actually seem like a good idea? When did pissing off administration and disregarding the rules make you more of a man? How about your dumbfounded way of trying to define words you never knew the meaning of?

I am here to do what everyone else is doing - making fun of a complete jackass who had a hardon for Paglino. You lack the common sense to actually post meaningful things to try and get out of here. You bitch and you moan and believe me, Y2eh, you were a bitch of a poster on the Main Site too.

In order for me to understand half of what you write, I would have to have dropped out of Middle School.

That might be giving you more credit than you really deserve.

He doesn't know what a figure of speech is either :lmao: stay golden, lil bitch Kid. You're doing great.

Check out my Sig Quote and repeat that again. No one here really has to correct you anymore. You're being ******ed all on your own at this point. Hell some of us are even starting to quote your own shit back at you.

You're making JStrike look like fucking Bill Nye at this point.

Let me cover the things that should easy for you to understand:

- clearly you didn't make it anywhere near middle school, so that point is moot.
- maybe in your "special" class "fingers in the ears" is a common figure of speech, and likely followed by the teacher telling you to take your finger out of your nose too, but in reality, not so much.
- you still seem to think that I give a shit what Plagirino, a Madden the Mark and you think about me, lol bitch. To be clear, I don't care what a plagiarist, a fat boy never was and a mentally ******ed lil bitch with mommy issues think. Actually, in saying I am giving you credit for thinking, which is a stretch at best.

No shit. At least when I say a word and get corrected, I don't pretend I'm right and they're wrong.

I was just showing you it's a common mistake. Just like your mom not swallowing was.

1330618198421_6402044.png

Of course that's what you were doing, lil bitch..... :suspic:

We all know what you meant by saying 'stick men & pictures', so no need to backtrack. But nice try.

Now, I sure do know about being ignorant- because you show us examples daily.

You see technically all of us here would be your respite workers. Your use of the phrase is flawed yet again as I assume you dont know the true context in which it is used.

We are all here teaching & tending to you because you have a disability. We were hired by your parents because they are tired of dealing with you. They have to go to work each day to make sure you have plenty of diapers & juice- so they just dont have the energy to help you anymore. Hence the reason they gave you a computer, to help you learn. Unfortunately Wrestlezone has become your respite care provider & we are growing tired of this because we are not a damn charity.

Now if you were using the word implying that I need assistance in dealing with you, that may be right. It is quite tiresome dealing with your repetitious ignorance.

You truly are mentally ******ed, aren't you? If you don't have funding, lil bitch, take that nonsense post, and file that bad boy, because it clearly proves you are on such a low intellectual plane that you'd get caisson disease coming up for air.

There's a third grade? Fuck I'm still in preschool.

Oh and look you lied again. I'm not in third grade.

There's a third grade? Fuck I'm still in preschool.

Oh and look you lied again. I'm not in third grade.

I was giving you too much credit, wasn't I? Don't be confused....it was purely out of pity....I don't actually like you. Your knowledge simply can't put you much more than at a third grade education..... Clearly, that truth hurts, but the reason your parents haven't told you is because they are embarrassed by you..... Don't worry, you'll survive, well, at least until people start removing warning labels and let nature take its course, then, you're fucked, lil bitch.

See, kids? Magic. Now lets count along.....

lil bitch
...One

lol bitch.
... misspelled that one, but it counts. Two...

lil bitch
...Three..

lil bitch.....
Four... wow, you are not even trying anymore.

You truly are mentally ******ed, aren't you? If you don't have funding, lil bitch, take that nonsense post, and file that bad boy, because it clearly proves you are on such a low intellectual plane that you'd get caisson disease coming up for air.

....and that makes five.

Also, please tell me how filing a post you say that 'proves' my lack of intelligence would help WZ get funding? Do you even know that makes zero sense or do you just type & hope for the best?

Kid, at first you may have had some reason to be irritated with being blocked. Most dumb people are when they become banned from sharing their ignorance with the world. Problem is, anyone who halfway cared has seen just exactly why you are here. Completely valid reasoning. If you would have intelligently voiced your concern & not continued to write absolute shit- you may have gotten back what you lost. Now all you are doing is proving why there is no need for another bitch to post on the main site & that public schools need more funding to help those with social & learning disabilities like yourself.

Let me cover the things that should easy for you to understand:

Let me cover the things that should make it easy for you to understand. I had to correct you again. But I'm the one who never attended middle school. :rolleyes:

This will be too easy yet nothing fun will come out of it. Much like your mother.

- clearly you didn't make it anywhere near middle school, so that point is moot.

Give me a summary on how you came to that conclusion. And please, hold nothing back. By the way:

moot point: a point or question to be debated; a doubtful question.

Your usage is inaccurate. But I didn't expect any less.

- maybe in your "special" class "fingers in the ears" is a common figure of speech, and likely followed by the teacher telling you to take your finger out of your nose too, but in reality, not so much.

In figurative language, "fingers in your ears" is what is called a cliché figure of speech. Means it IS common. That would be like saying "I'm saying" when I'm not saying at all; I'm typing. It's a figure of speech still.

My special class seems to be right a lot it seems.

- you still seem to think that I give a shit what Plagirino, a Madden the Mark and you think about me, lol bitch. To be clear, I don't care what a plagiarist, a fat boy never was and a mentally ******ed lil bitch with mommy issues think. Actually, in saying I am giving you credit for thinking, which is a stretch at best.

Do you have keyboard tourettes? Kinda hard to take you as seriously arguing with me when every sentence ends with "bitch". It's like you really do have real life problems and that in no way is funny. :(

And yeah, you do care. The main reason you're here is because you got creepy stalky about the writers on the main page. No one gives a shit if they plagiarized or not. You were the only one who cared about it. Enough to write a blog about it.

How is your crusade on removing Slyfox going, btw? What happened to your friends that were going to get rid of him and all of his alts? They fall through on you?

Because it made you look even more like a dipshit. And that is an achievement indeed.

Let me cover the things that should make it easy for you to understand. I had to correct you again. But I'm the one who never attended middle school. :rolleyes:

This will be too easy yet nothing fun will come out of it. Much like your mother.

Give me a summary on how you came to that conclusion. And please, hold nothing back. By the way:

moot point: a point or question to be debated; a doubtful question.

Your usage is inaccurate. But I didn't expect any less.

In figurative language, "fingers in your ears" is what is called a cliché figure of speech. Means it IS common. That would be like saying "I'm saying" when I'm not saying at all; I'm typing. It's a figure of speech still.

My special class seems to be right a lot it seems.

Do you have keyboard tourettes? Kinda hard to take you as seriously arguing with me when every sentence ends with "bitch". It's like you really do have real life problems and that in no way is funny. :(

And yeah, you do care. The main reason you're here is because you got creepy stalky about the writers on the main page. No one gives a shit if they plagiarized or not. You were the only one who cared about it. Enough to write a blog about it.

How is your crusade on removing Slyfox going, btw? What happened to your friends that were going to get rid of him and all of his alts? They fall through on you?

Because it made you look even more like a dipshit. And that is an achievement indeed.

If you weren't a bitch I wouldn't call you "lil bitch", lil bitch.

I actually used "moot" correctly. You're clearly mentally ******ed, so I won't bother you with how wrong you are.

I didn't say I'd get the "Slyfox" account removed. There are so many other accounts used by the same douche, what would be the point?

"Fingers in the ears" is a cliché? Umm, not so much, special lil bitch. Try again though. You and your respite worker are bound to stumble upon something a little less wrong eventually.

See, kids? Magic. Now lets count along.....

...One

... misspelled that one, but it counts. Two...

...Three..

Four... wow, you are not even trying anymore.

....and that makes five.

Also, please tell me how filing a post you say that 'proves' my lack of intelligence would help WZ get funding? Do you even know that makes zero sense or do you just type & hope for the best?

Kid, at first you may have had some reason to be irritated with being blocked. Most dumb people are when they become banned from sharing their ignorance with the world. Problem is, anyone who halfway cared has seen just exactly why you are here. Completely valid reasoning. If you would have intelligently voiced your concern & not continued to write absolute shit- you may have gotten back what you lost. Now all you are doing is proving why there is no need for another bitch to post on the main site & that public schools need more funding to help those with social & learning disabilities like yourself.

You're clearly too stupid and for me to explain it to you again would likely be seen as cruel. So, why don't you go get your safety scissors and a circle of paper, try and pry the cork off your pencil and draw yourself a picture, lil bitch?

You're clearly too stupid and for me to explain it to you again would likely be seen as cruel. So, why don't you go get your safety scissors and a circle of paper, try and pry the cork off your pencil and draw yourself a picture, lil bitch?

Again? What did you explain in the first place? Or are you just going to answer this question with another vague & childish insult followed by the phrase, "lil bitch" ?

Since you like repeating yourself, why not repeat the list of Slyfox alt accounts? That way we all clearly understand where you are coming from & can finally get to the bottom of this mystery. Here is a tune to help while you figure it out:

[YOUTUBE]7QzCB7mUni0[/YOUTUBE]

Again? What did you explain in the first place? Or are you just going to answer this question with another vague & childish insult followed by the phrase, "lil bitch" ?

Since you like repeating yourself, why not repeat the list of Slyfox alt accounts? That way we all clearly understand where you are coming from & can finally get to the bottom of this mystery. Here is a tune to help while you figure it out:

[YOUTUBE]7QzCB7mUni0[/YOUTUBE]
Okay, you caught me. I've just been bullshitting this entire time.

If you weren't a bitch I wouldn't call you "lil bitch", lil bitch.

I actually used "moot" correctly. You're clearly mentally ******ed, so I won't bother you with how wrong you are.

I didn't say I'd get the "Slyfox" account removed. There are so many other accounts used by the same douche, what would be the point?

"Fingers in the ears" is a cliché? Umm, not so much, special lil bitch. Try again though. You and your respite worker are bound to stumble upon something a little less wrong eventually.

You're like a global warming denier. Willing to say everyone is wrong but have no way to back up anything you say.

Rayne is right. From now on I'll be quoting whatever you say back to you, because you are that predictable.

It's amazing how you haven't swallowed your own tongue or haven't flat out walked into traffic at this stage of your life.

You know what gets me? Whap Me Jingles spends two some-odd months practically begging for someone to be put in here. We finally get someone who isn't smart enough to take the hint once they get thrown in here and just leave, and Douche Douchington is nowhere to be seen.

It's like the Stanford Experiment, only with ADD.

You know what gets me? Whap Me Jingles spends two some-odd months practically begging for someone to be put in here. We finally get someone who isn't smart enough to take the hint once they get thrown in here and just leave, and Douche Douchington is nowhere to be seen.

"You must spread some reputation..." :lmao:

You're like a global warming denier. Willing to say everyone is wrong but have no way to back up anything you say.

Rayne is right. From now on I'll be quoting whatever you say back to you, because you are that predictable.

It's amazing how you haven't swallowed your own tongue or haven't flat out walked into traffic at this stage of your life.

That's basically what you do anyway by copying and repeating whatever I say, lil bitch. I know that society doesn't typically correct mentally ******ed people when they are wrong for fear that it will hurt their feelings, but I have no problem correcting you, who is quite obviously mentally ******ed, because I couldn't give a shit how you feel.

Clearly, no one or nothing "gets you" because you are too fucking slow for anyone to have that kind of patience to wait for you to say anything worthwhile, lil bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back