Batista

How would stick men help our comprehension/entertainment?

Psychopaths don't care about what others think about them (as you just said you don't care if people find you funny). Yet I'm a psychopath because I believe Chris Benoit being the driver to save Orton is funnier than Rikishi. Do some research first ya wee galla.

No, you're a psychopath because you find anything about a double murderer to be funny. And you're thinking of sociopaths, lil bitch.

And, for your first question, morons often need pictures to help them understand the simplest things, and since you're a moron, it couldn't hurt to use visuals to help you understand. Then again, lil bitch, you're pretty hopeless.

Well, lil bitch, if I were trying to entertain you, I'd use things that you could comprehend, like stick men and pictures. Since I couldn't care less if you find me funny, lil bitch, I guess I'll continue as I am.

I was just offering advice to assist another human in becoming a better person. I want to see you expand your trolling ability to seem less ignorant to others & be the best lil bitch you can be.

Here is another tip to help you on your journey:

A stick figure is a picture. Saying "like stick men and pictures" implies they are a different medium. So, again you fail at trying to sound superior with your witty lines.

lil bitch Kid is not here for our entertainment.

Other prisoners are, but not lil bitch Kid.

So, you're here to entertain others, lil bitch? Well, I hope you're entertaining yourself, at least. Then again, I'm sure that you're used to having to play with yourself.

I don't find murdering to be funny. I said it would be funny if Chris Benoit saved Orton. I find safety hilarious you strìopach.

I was just offering advice to assist another human in becoming a better person. I want to see you expand your trolling ability to seem less ignorant to others & be the best lil bitch you can be.

Here is another tip to help you on your journey:

A stick figure is a picture. Saying "like stick men and pictures" implies they are a different medium. So, again you fail at trying to sound superior with your witty lines.

And, if anyone knows about being ignorant, it would be you, lil bitch.

Actually, lil bitch, stick men are pictures, but not all pictures are stick men, so both can be specified, and have it make sense. Look. I'm sure your respite worker getting paid to help you be "witty" is a great gig considering they have to spend time with you, but I'm not sure your gaining as much as you think you are.

So, you're here to entertain others, lil bitch? Well, I hope you're entertaining yourself, at least. Then again, I'm sure that you're used to having to play with yourself.

I'm not a Prisoner.

Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence could see that.

But then again, look at who I'm talking to; a tweezer abuser.

You don't know what respite means, do you?

To be fair, he doesn't know what a lot of words mean, as evident in every single thread he's posted in Prison. People call him out on it and then he does this thing with his fingers where he places them inside of his ears.

This is why he is called kid. Oh and he used to say that word over and over like it was the greatest insult of all time. Now he uses lil bitch, which is a step up but has already been ran into the ground.

He'd make an interesting case study if his parents actually seeked out the help he really needs.

I'm not a Prisoner.

Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence could see that.

But then again, look at who I'm talking to; a tweezer abuser.

Again with having to repeat what is said about you, lil bitch?

Also, you assume I give a shit if you're a "prisoner". But wait, I'm banned from the other forums and relegated to here. You choose to be here? Oh, lil bitch, you're so confused.... This isn't a real prison. Although, I do make you my bitch every time I post to or about you, I think you're expecting far more than a forum can give you.

You don't know what respite means, do you?

Yes, a respite worker is what your parents hire so they get a break from having to deal with you being their "special" lil bitch. Just so we're clear, I think you are mentally ******ed, because, let's face it, given what you don't understand, you'd have to be.

To be fair, he doesn't know what a lot of words mean, as evident in every single thread he's posted in Prison. People call him out on it and then he does this thing with his fingers where he places them inside of his ears.

This is why he is called kid. Oh and he used to say that word over and over like it was the greatest insult of all time. Now he uses lil bitch, which is a step up but has already been ran into the ground.

He'd make an interesting case study if his parents actually seeked out the help he really needs.

To be fair, if you understood even half of what I write, you'd realize how stupid you look when you write things like that, lil bitch. Look, "special" lil bitch, I understand that you have to have people read this to you, but for normal people, you have to understand that when you read, putting "fingers in one's ears" wouldn't have any effect. Or, given who I am writing to, I guess YOU don't have to understand anything, because, well, you seem to have a lot of difficulty with the basics.

Oh I'm sorry your parents put you through that. But look at the bright side, your parents thought you were so special, they wanted to share you with someone else.

And, for the record, "special" lil bitch, the term would be "sought out" not "seeked out". They cover past tense in 4th grade, so I understand how you'd not know that given those 18 quality years you're spending in 3rd grade.

Oh I'm sorry your parents put you through that. But look at the bright side, your parents thought you were so special, they wanted to share you with someone else.

Again with not understanding what is written, lil bitch? It's incredible that your respite worker might actually be as mentally ******ed as you are. Your folks really should set the bar higher, but then again, you've failed enough already, they've probably just given up.

And, if anyone knows about being ignorant, it would be you, lil bitch.

Actually, lil bitch, stick men are pictures, but not all pictures are stick men, so both can be specified, and have it make sense. Look. I'm sure your respite worker getting paid to help you be "witty" is a great gig considering they have to spend time with you, but I'm not sure your gaining as much as you think you are.

We all know what you meant by saying 'stick men & pictures', so no need to backtrack. But nice try.

Now, I sure do know about being ignorant- because you show us examples daily.

You see technically all of us here would be your respite workers. Your use of the phrase is flawed yet again as I assume you dont know the true context in which it is used.

We are all here teaching & tending to you because you have a disability. We were hired by your parents because they are tired of dealing with you. They have to go to work each day to make sure you have plenty of diapers & juice- so they just dont have the energy to help you anymore. Hence the reason they gave you a computer, to help you learn. Unfortunately Wrestlezone has become your respite care provider & we are growing tired of this because we are not a damn charity.

Now if you were using the word implying that I need assistance in dealing with you, that may be right. It is quite tiresome dealing with your repetitious ignorance.

Well. Pardon my total lack of surprise that "respite worker" is one of the few terms junior here uses correctly.

Now for a magic trick:

I bet I know what you are going to say next. I even wrote it down for those playing along at home.

something....something.... lil bitch...

Again with having to repeat what is said about you, lil bitch?

You're still awful at lying.

Also, you assume I give a shit if you're a "prisoner". But wait, I'm banned from the other forums and relegated to here. You choose to be here?

I'm not stuck here. I can move about freely. You're the one who insists on being a spaz in Prison when there are other forums you could moan about writers to. But yet here you are being everyone's wet nurse.

Oh, lil bitch, you're so confused.... This isn't a real prison.

It is for you. You can't escape it.

Although, I do make you my bitch every time I post to or about you, I think you're expecting far more than a forum can give you.

Tell me, lil kid Bitch, when did bitching about Paglino actually seem like a good idea? When did pissing off administration and disregarding the rules make you more of a man? How about your dumbfounded way of trying to define words you never knew the meaning of?

I am here to do what everyone else is doing - making fun of a complete jackass who had a hardon for Paglino. You lack the common sense to actually post meaningful things to try and get out of here. You bitch and you moan and believe me, Y2eh, you were a bitch of a poster on the Main Site too.

To be fair, if you understood even half of what I write, you'd realize how stupid you look when you write things like that, lil bitch.

In order for me to understand half of what you write, I would have to have dropped out of Middle School.

That might be giving you more credit than you really deserve.

Look, "special" lil bitch, I understand that you have to have people read this to you, but for normal people, you have to understand that when you read, putting "fingers in one's ears" wouldn't have any effect.

He doesn't know what a figure of speech is either :lmao: stay golden, lil bitch Kid. You're doing great.

Or, given who I am writing to, I guess YOU don't have to understand anything, because, well, you seem to have a lot of difficulty with the basics.

Check out my Sig Quote and repeat that again. No one here really has to correct you anymore. You're being ******ed all on your own at this point. Hell some of us are even starting to quote your own shit back at you.

You're making JStrike look like fucking Bill Nye at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back