Another Reason New Jack Sucks

I don't want to sound insensitive to Kamala but the most likely reason Jerry got more attention is because it happened on fucking live television in front of millions of people. Kamala on the other hand didn't, so not as many people knew about it.

I just watched the Mass Transit Incident on Youtube, and god it was brutal. I read this one interview from RVD, where he mentioned that New Jack came to the back following the match, screaming that he hoped the kid would die.

I can understand him wanting to legitimately hurt Vic Grimes after he sandbagged him and nearly killed him. However the Mass Transit and Gypsy Joe incidents, and New Jack stabbing that one indy guy seventeen times were just fucked up.

He stabbed someone 17 times! What. The. Fuck. Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough money to "wrestle" this guy unless I could non kayfabe take him out. Like make him be the true equivalent of a rock since he seems as smart as one.

He stabbed someone 17 times! What. The. Fuck. Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough money to "wrestle" this guy unless I could non kayfabe take him out. Like make him be the true equivalent of a rock since he seems as smart as one.

With an 8 inch blade no less. His exact words, "They said I stabbed him 14 times. It was 9 times, it's on the tape... Do I feel bad about stabbing him? No. Should he have died? Yes, but I'm glad he didn't..."

With an 8 inch blade no less. His exact words, "They said I stabbed him 14 times. It was 9 times, it's on the tape... Do I feel bad about stabbing him? No. Should he have died? Yes, but I'm glad he didn't..."

Wow. That is insane, and he is allowed to hit people with weapons in the ring? Where has this world gone wrong.

He's an attention ****e... he's got some heat again... and he's probably picked up some new indy bookings as a result.

This guy doesn't deserve the attention he's getting. Don't feed the troll.

Annnnnnnnnnnndddddd now he's been officially kicked off twitter..

No bullshit? Newjack does have a point with Kamala, but like stated before with Jerry it was on live TV. Newjack is too old to be doing this shit. He needs a hug or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back