• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blade jumps on the Bandwagon. Ask me stuff!

Thanks for not ****ing out Ireland like Sheamus, Hornswoggle does. Not really a question...

Gimmicks based on the Irish seem to be based on two centuries ago. Blade is an Irish person in the 21st century. He's not ginger, he doesn't like fighting for the sake of fighting and he's raised on American culture, not pub songs and Guinness. I never saw why stereotypes were seen as such entertaining gimmicks.

Blade said:
I never saw why stereotypes were seen as such entertaining gimmicks.
I know, right? But it only applies to other countries. There's one cowboy at the moment and that's James Storm. Now watch the reaction from our American friends...

Briefly describe your plans for Sons of Destiny if the group had stayed together for a decent amount of time. Also, did you ever feel challenged by being the second-hand stable in comparison to AoC?

Briefly describe your plans for Sons of Destiny if the group had stayed together for a decent amount of time. Also, did you ever feel challenged by being the second-hand stable in comparison to AoC?

Briefly? That in itself is a challenge.

Ultimately, I wanted a feud with Overlast at a time when I would be considered a semi-main eventer. I wanted to get Blade into the title picture, whether through winning the Lethal Lottery, KFAD or just being booked into it. But after I failed on the first two fronts, I didn't think Creative would elevate me to someone worthy of a title shot through booking alone. That's not anything against Creative, it was my own fault for losing my enthusiasm for the Blade character and losing my patience when Blade was at his hottest, in the lead up to Lethal Lottery. After I failed in both the LL and the KFAD, I knew there were many others in line for a title shot before me. There was Ty, Showtime, Callahan, Barbosa and Kurtesy all above me in the pecking order. So, perhaps immaturely, I quit.

Basically, I wanted some kind of main event run. Overlast could go for the Elite X title, which he did after I left. With all due respect to Low Ki and Hammond, I wasn't really certain if he could get to the level where he could be the one to feud with me. We had already feuded over the EurAsian title and I had won. During the SoD, I had surpassed that level while Hammond seemed to be stuck there.

So what I wanted was to end up in a spot where I could be considered among the top tier, whether champion or otherwise, and then I would turn face for a feud with Overlast. I loved Overlast, both the character and the writer, and I wanted that feud to happen so badly. I was hoping that an Overlast victory over Blade could've gotten him to where he deserved to be. Alas, it didn't work out.

As for the second question question, it was probably silly of me to pitch a heel stable when AoC were running the show, even though the AoC were beginning to fracture. You can't have two heel stables who want to rule the roost, and the fact that Ty was simply in much higher standing than me meant the SoD probably suffered a tad because of it. My whole fed career up to that point had been a challenge, so not getting the success I wanted with SoD made me lose enthusiasm.

TL;DR answer:
I wanted face Blade vs heel Overlast, and being the second tier stable was a little frustrating considering my ambitions.

So you're telling me that if I just picked up a "few" STI's by not opting to use protection, I would have been a semi-mod in half the time? Why wasn't I privy to such information earlier?

Why are you the number three guy on creative?

Because I'm underrated.

He picked up a few things from his mom

You're impotent.

So you're telling me that if I just picked up a "few" STI's by not opting to use protection, I would have been a semi-mod in half the time? Why wasn't I privy to such information earlier?

Because nobody likes you, and nobody wanted to help you succeed.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4684145 said:
You ever double-wrapped it?

Only with skanks like Yaz's mother.

Isn't this fun?

Because you know, deep down, that you don't have a question that's interesting enough to be worthy of this thread.

Red Skull. You cunt.

Actually, funny story, you made my first requested sig. The Sons of Destiny one, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back