• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Is John Doe?

I really loved your RP this time. I had liked the interview RP but not as much as this. This RP really showcased much personal side of Doe. It showed how his routine life worked and how he behaves in his personal life that is far from Trinity.

Keep the good work going, buddy.

Didn't John Doe go without a mask in his last match? His RP said he was going to go without it. So the match he's having is Mask vs Hair? ( I'll have to go look again...) Anyway, I feel it lost a bit of luster/importance since John Doe is going around without a mask on anyway.

Edit: Mask vs Title

Apparently it's been your birthday for an hour now.

Happy birthday

Been almost 5, but thank you!

Didn't John Doe go without a mask in his last match? His RP said he was going to go without it. So the match he's having is Mask vs Hair? ( I'll have to go look again...) Anyway, I feel it lost a bit of luster/importance since John Doe is going around without a mask on anyway.

Edit: Mask vs Title

On Ascesnion, there was a segment, revealing Mikey stole the mask as a prank on John, and then gave it to Eve. So the match is John Doe fighting to retrieve his mask, and Eve fighting to retrieve her title.

In the last 2 RPs, Doe talks about how important the mask is to him, and now he needs to get it back.

Been almost 5, but thank you!

On Ascesnion, there was a segment, revealing Mikey stole the mask as a prank on John, and then gave it to Eve. So the match is John Doe fighting to retrieve his mask, and Eve fighting to retrieve her title.

In the last 2 RPs, Doe talks about how important the mask is to him, and now he needs to get it back.

Bunch of theives in WZCW, always stealing stuff off each other during shows.

Everything that's happened since Friday afternoon has been a fucking blur, and seeing Balls Mahoney has passed is fucking with me big time. Damn.

Thoughts on my WZCW App?

The name and gimmick are a bit odd, but odd has always been welcome in the fed. As others have said, the MMA background has been used before (Doe and Vee, to start), and the character is bound to evolve, so it's not really the app that matters so much. It's where the character stands after his first PPV match.

The name and gimmick are a bit odd, but odd has always been welcome in the fed. As others have said, the MMA background has been used before (Doe and Vee, to start), and the character is bound to evolve, so it's not really the app that matters so much. It's where the character stands after his first PPV match.
She isn't only a MMA fighter but also some things will be known gradually about her background.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back