Jumping on the "Ask me questions" bandwagon

That was the only time in my long tenure that I have legit gotten upset with creative. And it wasn't the fact that we lost, rather than how we lost. I feel it's little wonder why the team didn't last as long as it should or could have.

I feel like I should clear something up:

Some sort of Tag Team tournament (can't remember) was happening. The original plans were thrown out the window due to no-shows. Creative weren't sure what to do and didn't want a random pairing. I offered Sandy Deserts as Celeste Crimson's tag team partner as a last minute replacement (due to our character's history). It was accepted but we took a loss from the votes in the first round. (I believe) the winning team of the tournament got a title shot and our team were unable to challenge for at least one cycle.

In hindsight, I would've liked to continue the tag team for a few cycles but Celeste went on to do better things whilst Sandy became my filler character until the Zeus/Kurtesy feud.

That was the only time in my long tenure that I have legit gotten upset with creative. And it wasn't the fact that we lost, rather than how we lost. I feel it's little wonder why the team didn't last as long as it should or could have.

I feel like I should clear something up:

Some sort of Tag Team tournament (can't remember) was happening. The original plans were thrown out the window due to no-shows. Creative weren't sure what to do and didn't want a random pairing. I offered Sandy Deserts as Celeste Crimson's tag team partner as a last minute replacement (due to our character's history). It was accepted but we took a loss from the votes in the first round. (I believe) the winning team of the tournament got a title shot and our team were unable to challenge for at least one cycle.

In hindsight, I would've liked to continue the tag team for a few cycles but Celeste went on to do better things whilst Sandy became my filler character until the Zeus/Kurtesy feud.

I think this was during the time that Strikeforce broke up and we vacated the titles due to Shotaro having to leave for personal issues. I remember the whole situation surrounding the belts at the time was a mess, and IIRC you guys were knocked out of the ensuing tournament by the eventual champs in Bearded Gentlemen.

Onto another topic though. If someday I went crazy and decided no more female characters were allowed, what sort of character would you run?

I think this was during the time that Strikeforce broke up and we vacated the titles due to Shotaro having to leave for personal issues. I remember the whole situation surrounding the belts at the time was a mess, and IIRC you guys were knocked out of the ensuing tournament by the eventual champs in Bearded Gentlemen.

And it wasn't the fact that we lost that got me mad. It was the fact that we lost having not RP'ed for that specific match, while Bearded Gents did. And that I had requested that the FGA banner not debut until the round after, and they announced us as FGA at the PPV. Really threw off my vibe for the next round.

Onto another topic though. If someday I went crazy and decided no more female characters were allowed, what sort of character would you run?

Sikey Mtormrage. My gimmick would be purposely no showing and having myself jobbed out.

11336858_1005492712795115_939446050660395554_o.jpg

Why do you think this didn't catch on much? I think it's an awesome look.

Hey bud. So I got bored and made you something the next time you decide to visit a Raw LD:

WWE%2BApologist.jpg

IfyawantitasasigEch:

WWE%2BApologist.jpg

:thumbsup:

How do u resize images for sigs? Dagger gave me an infraction for my hart foundation one :(

1. Open the image in MS Paint.
2. Select All.
3. Click on the Resize icon.
4. Click on the Pixels tab.
5. Adjust the pixel numbers until they add up to less than 800 and neither exceed 500.
6. Save.
7. Upload to wherever you want to store it.
8. Copy the image URL.
9. Save on your profile here.

Or skip all of that by simply PM'ing me the image and I'll PM you back one that's within the pixel rule, then all you do is step 9. :)

Your current sig does fit you well, it looks like the kind of artwork I'd expect Kagura would be into herself.

Never thought about that, but I suppose. I've been wanting to incorporate elements from the series into the Kagura persona, but that would mean turning her into a total troll. And I don't know if I can pull it off yet.

The fact that Crocker called me a troll is just unbelievably phenomenal. But since Spidey is the only other person that I know that is familiar with the series only he can really appreciate that reference.

But since Spidey is the only other person that I know that is familiar with the series only he can really appreciate that reference.

Sounds familiar. Kaleesta is full of Dr Who references (even her image rep, Rose Tyler, was from that show) that probably only Spidey catches lol

I've only seen a little bit of Dr. Who so I don't really know much of what it is about. What I do know is that it apparently has allot of powerful beings in it since I see people talking it up all the time when I lurk on VS forums.

Which animes are you watching right now? Or some of your favourite animes from horror genre?

I mostly watch comedy animes. D-Fragments was the last one I watched. I'm also watching Spice and Wolf.

I haven't seen very many horror based anime. Hellsing is one. Umineko counts as a horror series, but it is a visual novel and not an anime. So of those two series I'd say Umineko.

I may have asked you something like this before but if the following Sailor Scouts were to battle in a classic Smash Bros style free for all, who would win?

Mars
Mercury
Venus
Jupiter

I may have asked you something like this before but if the following Sailor Scouts were to battle in a classic Smash Bros style free for all, who would win?

Mars
Mercury
Venus
Jupiter

Probably Venus. She has the most experience as a Sailor Soldier and was implied to be the strongest of the 4. Mercury could give her a run for her money due to her intelligence and strategical analysis skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back