• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jumping on the "Ask me questions" bandwagon

Curious to hear ur opinion of Logan McAllister, especially after having had a match with him.

I think you're steadily improving. It takes some time to get used of the writing style of the fed. Don't be afraid to experiment with different formatting styles, writing from different perspectives, or fleshing out character development.

Probably Venus. She has the most experience as a Sailor Soldier and was implied to be the strongest of the 4. Mercury could give her a run for her money due to her intelligence and strategical analysis skills.

Venus is my personal favorite so I'd support her to win anything.

What about if more suddenly join in and it enters Smash Bros Wii U 8 player battle territory?

Mars
Mercury
Jupiter
Venus
Uranus
Neptune
Saturn
Pluto

That'd be an epic battle. Now who wins?

Venus is my personal favorite so I'd support her to win anything.

What about if more suddenly join in and it enters Smash Bros Wii U 8 player battle territory?

Mars
Mercury
Jupiter
Venus
Uranus
Neptune
Saturn
Pluto

That'd be an epic battle. Now who wins?

The Outer Soldiers are on a different level of power than the Inner Soldiers, but Saturn is on a different level entirely. So she wins.

Yeah you are spot on about it being a saga. I plan out a cycle then write it and revise as needed depending on my opponents and match outcomes. Theron was visiting the Lake of Revival no matter who I faced. The Constantine match ended up fitting the idea perfectly, and I had a similar idea in mind had I been in a different match.

Is this more or less how you do your own planning too?

Yeah you are spot on about it being a saga. I plan out a cycle then write it and revise as needed depending on my opponents and match outcomes. Theron was visiting the Lake of Revival no matter who I faced. The Constantine match ended up fitting the idea perfectly, and I had a similar idea in mind had I been in a different match.

Is this more or less how you do your own planning too?

The last 2 cycles had RP's that were all planned out. Or had a story line progression that I planned on covering. Before that, no. I mostly just rolled with whatever the shows brought. And I will probably go back to that, now that my saga with the book is finished. I am planning another part to it, but that won't come to fruition until after Kingdom Come.

Nothing to do with the e-fed...

Fabulous Moolah; pioneer in wrestling, or the absolute dirt worst?

Reading up on a lot of things of hers today; none of it is very pretty.

Rate your chances of winning the Lottery. In fact, give me a break down of the contenders. Also, how do you feel you're doing right now with your character? Anything you'd like to see happen going forward?

Nothing to do with the e-fed...

Fabulous Moolah; pioneer in wrestling, or the absolute dirt worst?

Reading up on a lot of things of hers today; none of it is very pretty.

Nah, I'd include Moolah in the list of pioneers for women's wrestling. The first 10 years of her title she did do allot of lucrative business. She's not Mildred Burke's level by any means, but I'd probably place her over June Byers. She gets a bad rep because really the business of women's wrestling as a whole just didn't see any profit. Promoters stopped using them, and the one's that did often treated them like garbage. Arenas banned them. Moolah was one of the few people that helped keep women's wrestling alive during the dark days.

I know she was involved in some shady dealings, but the whole 50's and 60's was like that. That era was crazy for the amount of controversies that went on.

Rate your chances of winning the Lottery. In fact, give me a break down of the contenders. Also, how do you feel you're doing right now with your character? Anything you'd like to see happen going forward?

I worked hard on that RP, so I'd really like to see a top 5 finish. You guys on creative really seemed to like the RP I did when I won the Elite X title, so this was written in a similar vein.

As far as a break down of the competition, I haven't read all the RP's yet, but I plan on doing predictions once I do. All I could do is just go off reputation.

I'm hoping Kagura is allot easier to use going forward. I've thought about maybe starting a feud with someone, but I'd have to have the right opponent. I don't know if I want to do that, or roll with the punches trying to win another title.

The biggest thing I'd like to see going forward is me still having fun with my writing. I know my style of writing isn't for everyone, but as long as at least one person enjoys my writing then I'm happy.

I'm glad you still feel that way.

On a second note I'll probably have my RP finished this weekend. I hope. This actually my first KFAD match.

So does that make Kagura the first girl to enter a KFAD match? More history gets to be made with her then after being the first female Elite X Champion.

I believe so, yes. Whether or not she'll win is a different story. But if she does I guess I'll be the first to run with the "Queen for a Day" gimmick.

How does Kagura feel, being the only woman in the chamber with 5 other wrestlers?

Nonetheless she's one of the favourite to win the match...

Oh, I never doubted her chances, female or not. Kagura is the only non-rookie in the match, and is a former champ, so there's certainly some kayfabe reasons to think she'd be the favorite.

But, kayfabe, there's got to be some sort of unique feelings about the whole thing.

How does Kagura feel, being the only woman in the chamber with 5 other wrestlers?

On the outside she'd say that she doesn't care about gender, but on the inside it is something that she takes pride in. If she does win King for a Day, expect her to put emphasis on the fact that she is the first Queen for a Day.

On the outside she'd say that she doesn't care about gender, but on the inside it is something that she takes pride in. If she does win King for a Day, expect her to put emphasis on the fact that she is the first Queen for a Day.

Will there be a crown and sceptre? Will there be servants?

LOL I completely lied about this.

Empress For A Day...Consort For A Day...

EDIT: err what is their head spiritual person called? I'm too lazy to look but not too lazy to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back