Jumping on the "Ask me questions" bandwagon

What are Grizzly's chances of stealing Celeste away from Holmes?

Not good; however, there are plenty other fish in the river for you to paw at. 2 brunettes and a redhead.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

What carpet?

What gold will Celeste be chasing when she's through with chasing a gold ring from Holmes?

I'd like to say that she'd be chasing one of the midcard titles, but I haven't ruled out the WZCW title yet.

Explain why I'm not on that list

I wrote it months ago; but I'm still not putting you on it :p

Beat Dr. Zeus and you'll have earned it.

Celeste Vs. Blade. If we get a chance to feud, how would you book it?

If we were to met with our current gimmicks in the immediate future it would likely have to be in a 3 way feud with another player. Unfortunately I haven't seen enough of your new gimmick to really make a solid judgement call.

In the far off future, in a perfect world, I'd like to defend the WZCW title against you.

And finally, you may have been asked this already, but if you ever decided to retire Celeste but remain in the fed, what would be your new character?

That's a damn good question that I've never really thought of. I retired Aurelia Molotov because she was a very limited, one dimensional character; however, Celeste has evolved to the point where I can keep going with her indefinitely.

To answer the question, I probably wouldn't use another character [unless it's All Stars] and if Celeste were to get stale I'd either briefly retire and come back later like I've done 3 times now, or just retire altogether.

Does the Imperial Impaler actually work? Holmes' ex-wife says otherwise and she's never lied to me; I recall her saying that it should be called the Impotent Impaler...

Oh it works. The first time he used it on Celeste she felt like she had been ripped in half.

Have you read any Krypto lately? How about NARUTO? Heard Neiji died, bummer.

I gave you feedback for last round... so, yes. Neji's death was a while ago, but Kishimoto has since brought back a couple of huge surprises if you've read the current chapters.

I gave you feedback for last round... so, yes. Neji's death was a while ago, but Kishimoto has since brought back a couple of huge surprises if you've read the current chapters.

Forgot about that, sorry. Are you liking the direction Krypto is going in? Anything you'd like to see him due in the near future?

Forgot about that, sorry. Are you liking the direction Krypto is going in? Anything you'd like to see him due in the near future?

To be honest, at first I wasn't digging the feud between you and Alhazred because I saw it as mindless humor with little development. But after reading your last RP, Skully's, the show, and now that Beard and Grizzly have entered the fray this feud of yours has the potential to go pretty deep.

Once Theo and Manure find their niches I'd hope to see Krypto grow even more as a character. Maybe even become the standout star on that part of the card.

I'm answering the rest of the questions from the podcast...

If Celeste announced her pregnancy about 2 months ago and she's returning soon, did she have her child removed with a premature c-section and stored it in incubation? Or is Steven Holmes the one carrying the child?

Neither. She'll be the first pregnant competitor. Which will, of course, cause several lawsuits. It is not legal for WZCW to fire a woman due to pregnancy, nor is it moral for a pregnant woman to compete in a contact activity such as pro wrestling. The last time it happened for realsies there was a forced abortion.

In the wake of such lawsuits that will likely be settled out of court, Celeste and Steven will become that much wealthier. It was the plan all along.

What kind of pajamas do you think Mikey Stormrage sleeps in? You know, for trash-talking purposes. Clearly.

Spiderman.

Where do you rank "Twilight of the Thunder God" among the Amon Amarth albums?

That's a good question. I like all of Amon Amarth albums, and I'd say they've never made a bad one. I'd list "Twilight of the Thunder God" probably third on my list of most listened to Amon Amarth album as a whole, behind "With Oden on Our Side" and "Surtur Rising."

You already know you need to ask Ech how big it is for me.

My ego is enormous. Thanks for feeding it.

Will Celeste ever come back for a single match appearance every once in a long while?

I would hope that she will.

And since I bumped it, the thread is now reopened to take more questions if you've got them.

So, since you said it depends on if she came back a face or a heel.... Any ideas on how you'd see an angle between Celeste and Theron play out if she returned, one for heel Celeste and one for face Celeste? My idea I had could work for the first or second round the same, her alignment only changes how I'd write out the second half of the cycle.

So, since you said it depends on if she came back a face or a heel.... Any ideas on how you'd see an angle between Celeste and Theron play out if she returned, one for heel Celeste and one for face Celeste? My idea I had could work for the first or second round the same, her alignment only changes how I'd write out the second half of the cycle.

hmm....

Face Celeste.

Being ignorant of Dungeons and Dragons she might try to either A.) find out about it in an attempt to best Theron at his own game or B.) use pop culture references to try and offset the D&D references.

Heel Celeste.

She'd probably treat Theron like a 30 year old, jobless, socially inept son that still lives with her.

True or false; those arguing that Lou Thesz couldn't last in a modern setting are taking advantage of the fact that most of Thesz' footage is in microfilms in libraries, and not on YouTube?

How big is it?

How big is the sky?

True or false; those arguing that Lou Thesz couldn't last in a modern setting are taking advantage of the fact that most of Thesz' footage is in microfilms in libraries, and not on YouTube?

True, even though you can find quite a few of his matches just on Youtube. Hell typing in "Lou Thesz vs" in the search bar yields about 10 full length matches and a slew of short 7-8 minute clips on the first page alone.

I think I've realized just how few fucks I give about who actually wins these tournaments (because, seriously, until you take out past winners, you are going to get 6-7 same names every year, or you're going to see fucking dumb results just to get the big names out), and just more care about consistency in argument. Like, the modern day argument is fine, until you realize that half the people voting Cena also voted Bruno Sammartino.

And after all, the guy who's name used to be about Wearing Pippa Middleton and is kind of that social justice warrior guy cares about consistency.

And then they'll say they peddle the kayfabe argument and not vote Bryan over Cena, but then Lesnar will blow him out. In fact the winner of the Lesnar/Austin match will win the whole thing. Fuck Kurt Angle. And fuck kayfabe right?

And then they'll say they peddle the kayfabe argument and not vote Bryan over Cena, but then Lesnar will blow him out. In fact the winner of the Lesnar/Austin match will win the whole thing. Fuck Kurt Angle. And fuck kayfabe right?

I could go one way or the other about kayfabe; I just hate how people misuse kayfabe.

Perfect example; I remember people saying, "in kayfabe, Rey Mysterio could never do so and so."

Except, kayfabe is what helps you suspend your disbelief. Kayfabe is the part that asks you to accept what may seem normally impossible. The exact thing kayfabe is, is what everyone is using wrong, to try and discredit wrestlers like Rey Mysterio. Kayfabe is why you believe wrestlers like Rey Mysterio stand a chance. When you treat wrestling like a shoot, you're actually arguing the exact opposite of kayfabe.

The wrestlers that do well in kayfabe are the same ones that you could use various criteria to argue were the best anyway. So I see it as redundant. For example even though Yokozuna did beat Hogan in a match, how many other monsters did Hogan beat over the years? Allot. How many were world champions like Yoko? Several. So even though Yoko beat him once could he have done it multiple times? Enough to say that in a random encounter Yoko would win hands down? You could apply that same logic to Cena vs Bryan, I guess.

But isn't all that indicative of the fanbase of today, in that people just generally cheer or boo people for the hell of it, regardless of Babyface or Heel alignment/Storyline, etc.? I see the Yoko-Hogan WZ tournament result as just that... more people just decided they wanted Hogan out regardless of the arguments put forward...

But isn't all that indicative of the fanbase of today, in that people just generally cheer or boo people for the hell of it, regardless of Babyface or Heel alignment/Storyline, etc.? I see the Yoko-Hogan WZ tournament result as just that... more people just decided they wanted Hogan out regardless of the arguments put forward...

Pretty much, yeah. Which is why it's probably better to get Hogan (and anyone else who won) out of there. If you want to just get new names over, that's probably the best way how. At the least, you won't see the (mostly) disingenuous arguments that make your head hurt.

Pretty much, yeah. Which is why it's probably better to get Hogan (and anyone else who won) out of there. If you want to just get new names over, that's probably the best way how. At the least, you won't see the (mostly) disingenuous arguments that make your head hurt.

Indeed, but then you just have to accept Cena being voted over Thesz on the simple argmument that the latter is too old school and can't hack it even though that is a very weak argument... likewise how Bryan is winning over Bruno atm, and that is reflected mostly in the fact that he is the most over current guy at this point.

Btw, I would love to see a tournament done on a decade by decade basis on here, or an Era by Era basis. Would that work or has that been suggested already and deemed not feasible?

Pretty much yes. And if Austin loses to Lesnar by a wide margin it means that most people don't want him to be a four time winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back