• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blade jumps on the Bandwagon. Ask me stuff!

My mother said that you were terrible. Not really a question, more of an observation.

Thrash or Johnny Scumm? If you've not read anything of Thrash's because obviously, you've only come back recently, then what do you think of myself as an RP'er & how I was doing previously with Scumm?

So, Blade is both trained by Bret Hart and looks exactly like him. Is it possible his actual father was The Hitman himself? Maybe his mother is a member of the Hart family? I sense a conspiracy going on. Where's my tinfoil hat?

Serious question: I might be wrong, but I think you were on creative and was just stepping down when I first joined? What was your best and worst experiences of your time on creative?

Ah. I didn't anticipate this many replies. I may be in way over my head.

My mother said that you were terrible. Not really a question, more of an observation.

That's not what her vagina said. During sex.

Thrash or Johnny Scumm? If you've not read anything of Thrash's because obviously, you've only come back recently, then what do you think of myself as an RP'er & how I was doing previously with Scumm?

I preferred Scumm's more gritty gimmick, but you seem to have a better understanding of Thrash as a character, which makes for better RP's.

Bret Hart's my all-time favourite. Thoughts?

He should be in everyone's top 3 in my opinion. Austin Vs. Hart, Wrestlemania 13 is, and will likely always be, the greatest match I've ever seen.

So, Blade is both trained by Bret Hart and looks exactly like him. Is it possible his actual father was The Hitman himself? Maybe his mother is a member of the Hart family? I sense a conspiracy going on. Where's my tinfoil hat?

I'm stealing this angle.

Serious question: I might be wrong, but I think you were on creative and was just stepping down when I first joined? What was your best and worst experiences of your time on creative?

Best experience was the whole experience of Kingdom Come. Figuring out the feuds, putting the matches together, the response from everyone. It was so much fun.

Worst experience was whenever politics and butthurted-ness screwed things up.

Will you be my prom date?

Don't be silly, we all know you've never been to school.

What went wrong when we decided the Mayhem title would be defended 24/7?

I think our medium of written shows doesn't convey the urgency and chaos of a 24/7 belt like TV. It just came across as disjointed and weird.

Also, why aren't you replying to your public, Blade?

*Reply*

Why did you leave the Fed?

It became very difficult to juggle the fed with my college work, and my match writing and RP's suffered as a result.

Whew, I think that's everyone?

Do you think you will be a holder of any championship when next years Kingdom Come rolls around?

Would you ever want to be on creative again?

Do you think you will be a holder of any championship when next years Kingdom Come rolls around?

I really hope so.
Would you ever want to be on creative again?

Sure, if they would want me back. Although, I'm not applying for the position at the moment, too early.

Did I say it was my prom?

...Pick me up at 8.

Are going face or heel this time? And will you cry when Celeste hands you your ass in our rematch?

The new direction for my character screams heel, so that's how I'm starting out.

And will you cry when Celeste hands you your ass in our rematch?

Are you asking that because you cried after our first match...?

I beat Chris KO and Constantine on the same night at Unscripted 12. When is Blade going to do something entertaining like that? #lackofwinkface

I beat Chris KO and Constantine on the same night at Unscripted 12. When is Blade going to do something entertaining like that? #lackofwinkface

I retired Chris Beckford and Zander Young within months of each other. Snapped one leg, concussed the other guy severely. That's pretty entertaining.

Also, I pinned Rush when he was dying of a heart attack. That's pretty badass.

Physically? No. Mentally? Yes. ;)

Well maybe it won't hurt so bad when you lose the second time. :)

I saved the fed from Armando Paradyse holding the Mayhem Championship after he beat Phatso. I'm a hero around these parts now.

I saved the fed from Armando Paradyse holding the Mayhem Championship after he beat Phatso. I'm a hero around these parts now.

Don't sully the name of Armando Paradyse in my presence!

Do you even know who I am?

Yes.

Why couldn't you have come back sooner and get your ass handed to you by Overlast before he left for good? :)

You gotta lot of nerve showing your face 'round these parts.

Seriously, come back to the fed :)

Thanks for not ****ing out Ireland like Sheamus, Hornswoggle does. Not really a question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back