• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BILL LESNAR UNLEASHED IN PRISON

Classic T.V Match

Edge Vs HBK - 2005 Street Fight on Raw

Bill Lesnar loved this. Bill lesnar fave time periods were 2004 & 2005 ahead of 1996 & 1997.

both guys worked the match in street gear rather than regular attire which gave the match a nice old school feel and separated it from a NO DQ match. Bill Lesnar just said these two wrestled a classic to open the rumble, as the had a fued at the end of 2004, Edge was all pissed about his lack of title shots with HBK being voted to face HHH for the strap at Taboo Tuesday ahead of Edge. Edge then fought he was screwed out of the title when he had Benoit beat, but tapped as he made the pin and the title was vacated (great match that one, HHH vs Benoit vs Edge), so raws top 6 guys fought at the chamber with HBK guest ref and HBK superkicked Edge and eliminated him causing their rumble match. At the Rumble Kurt and HBk crossed path and Angle beat the fuck out of him after Michaels eliminated him via Sweet Chin Music. They hadn't interacted since, and Michaels needed to end his fued with Edge.

The match it self is a aight up brawl, featuring various weapons. HBk bleeds the hard way (HBK blades best out of anyone not named Ric Flair). HBk kicks out of a spear, and then Edge getting pissed proceeds to do it again, but instead he meets Shawn Boot and Shawn covers him for the win. Crowd were hot for this once, and it was a very up and down affair. Great emotion showed by both men, which is lacking in today's product. Post match Angle shows up intense as ever and delivers a brutal beat down, he had Michaels blood all over him. Angle then says yes to HBK's challenge and its all on.

Bill lesnar is annoyed that part one isnt up (he thinks) because of copyright so part 2 will have to do

[youtube]Qk0iHLgalgI[/youtube]

Bill lesnar thinks they had a street fight similar to this one on raw 2 years later, as the DX vs Rated RKO fued came to a close because of HHH's injury

Classic T.V Match

Bret vs Benoit (Owen Hart tribute) Nitro in 1999

Bill lesnar thinks this is one of Brets best matches ever. he couldn't have given a better tribute to Owen, who tragically died in an accident at over the Edge. These two put on a technical masterpiece and it was one of the best nitro matches ever in Bill lesnars opinion. The match is full of all kinds of holds, mat wrestling and what not it's a great show of what two of the best workers in wrestling history can do. Bill lesnar thought it was incredibly emotional no surprise given the occasion, and very physical as are all Benoit Matches.Bill lesnar although he doesn't condone what Benoit did, misses Chris greatly as he always put on GREAT matches night in night out, he always forced his opponents to be on the top of their game. Benoit taps to the sharp shooter like he should to end an absolute classic. They had another great match at Mayhem that's also defo worth checking .

youtube only has it in German so Bill lesnar just said that will have to do.

[youtube]YJCtJyKdy4w[/youtube]

[youtube]cj_nFzUMSH8[/youtube]

[youtube]x_ET7xuwZcQ[/youtube]

These reviews are just like KB's reviews.

Only without the boring bits and more HIGH IMPACT.

I saw the Hardy/Taker match for the first time a few weeks ago, just amazing. The match itself was entertaining, but the commentary and crowd are what clinched it. Both men were freaking out and the crowd really thought Juff was going to win the title. I'm not going to say "you don't get emotion like that anymore" because that's untrue, but it certainly is one of the most emotionally charged matches in WWE history.

Awesome.

Mysterio didn't get over on Eddie's death. He was beating former World Champions before Guerrero bit it.

you know what Bill lesnar means. He would never had won the rumble and headlined mania if Eddie hadn't died. His whole storyline with Orton was based around Eddies death.

btw on Rey beating former champs before Eddie died, who?...Shawn at the tribute show. Bill lesnar cant remember anyone else. Oh wait he beat Eddie of course multiple times

Bill lesnar was looking over past infractions and he saw one

Bill Lesnar said that his ICE BLACK FORD MUSTANG JACKET was the highest selling merc in WZCW history but apparently it was some red mask

Bill Lesnar wonders who does this mask belong to?, also Bill lesnar asks who is champ at the moment?

DILLLLL DILLLL DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, DUM DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DIIIILLLLLLLLLLL, DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DIL DIL DUM DIL DIL DIL DE DIL. (sparklers apear) BELIEVE THE HYPE.

BIll Lesnar SD thoughts.

Bill Lesnar didn't watch all of it but he will comment on the stuff he saw. Nice to see WWE really focusing on Ziggler at the moment, they seem really high on him, giving him HUGE time to cut promos and lots of time for his wrestling matches which are actually very good. Hes a BIG talent that for sure. Bill lesnar still cant believe he used to be Chavo's caddy and a member of the spirit squad (wow). Looks like they are feeding Kofi to him again because they have no one else. All though their matches are good, its been done before too many times and Bill lesnar wishes wwe would give Dolph someone fresh (SD roster is so weak at the moment there is no one, needs a real shake up). The triple threat he had was very good, great finish that builds up his heat even more(Vickie is doing wonders for him), hes on a bit of a hot streak right now. Swagger though is going nowhere. he should NEVER have won MITB in the first place, he wasn't over enough and was a jobber beforehand...therefore no one saw him as legit, feeding him to Show didn't help either..Kurt could beat him as could many others his side but not Swagger?, they dropped the ball there big time. Ever since they gave Orton the belt in 2004 (he wasn't over nearly enough, Foley carried his ass and he was green in the ring), but alas Triple H creamed himself over feuding with his friend so that happened and we have being seeing these rushed title reigns ever since. Bill lesnar would like Swagger to go to raw with Sheamus to SD next draft because right now Swagger is getting lost in the shuffle. Decent t.v match none the less. ME was a tag team match (has Bill lesnar seen this before?), these guys always seem to be wrestling each other. Bill Lesnar feels Delrio is going to be Edges match at the rumble and he doesn't like that at all because he just tells Bill lesnar that Delrio is only there because their is no one else capable to fill that void (much like JBL in 2004), Del Rio needs a slow push to really come into his own and master his character but no it doesn't seem like that will happen. Bill lesnar does think wwe has been rushing their booking this year and it's hurting them. Nice match anyway, with the finish coming through edge sending Kane to the outside, exposing Delrio and Edge and Rey took advantage and double teamed him. At least on SD edge is working much harder, although he is as stale as fuck and WAY past his prime

Bill Lesnar saw that Cody and Show seem to be engaging in a little mini fued. Bill lesnar hates this, the matches will suck and show will dominate him just like he did to Punk and Swagger earlier in the year. Cody should be getting time in the ring and he should be working with GOOD wrestlers who can make him look good buy no hes stuck with that slouch Show whose been shite since 2002 (he was decent in 2004-2005 but now urgghhhhh). Bill lesnar viewed bits and pieces of the divas stuff hes not interested at all, and hasn't been interested since Trish retired because her and Lita and partially Mickie were the only ones could actually wrestle whilst looking good and telling a story in the ring at the same. Atleast Takers wife is trying hard. This whole Drew and Kelly angle is meh aswell (Big show being Kellys whatever huh?, its not like he hasn't done some violent shit in the past). Drew still gets no reaction wherever he goes..crowd really doesn't give a shit about him probably because hes incredibly generic, he had squash with one of the dudebusters which seems to be promoting an angle where Drew is bad in the ring, but good outside of it blah blah blah and Kelly has to see that?

Bill lesnar acknowledges that Cole continues to be a workhorse commentating on both shows ( and doing a good job at that) aswell as reffing dark matches etc. Matthews is decent still needs a bit of grooming but his chemistry with Cole is there. Striker bores Bill lesnar to death though, as hard as he tries he still doesn't have that 'it' and his whole act seems so fake to Bill lesnar and scripted, blah whatever reports show that Vince isn't high on his work so he may get the boot eventually. Next weeks show should be good with 2 fueds coming to and end in gimmick matches (have Edge and Kane already done a Last man Standing match), anyway Bill lesnar is happy to finally see the back of that terrible fued. Delrio vs Rey should be an excellent, although is it wasn't for Reys injury they could have had a proper and very entertaining fued. 0h well Bill Lesnar just said shit happens.

side notes....

Bill lesnar read that former wwe diva Ashley Massarro, is not online after deleting old facebook and twitter accs due to an 'asshole ex boyfriend', wasn't Paul London was it?, stalking seems to be his kinda thing...or maybe Matt Hardy who likes holding grudges

from what Bill lesnar has heard John Cena suffered a hip pointer injury. Bill lesnar hopes wwe keep Cena out of the rumble so he is good to go for Mania. WWE needs its priority's straights and having Cena fit for Wrestlemania 27 should be number 1. Yes he will be missed at the Royal rumble, but the rumble match on it's own ensures that it will always be a draw regardless of who is there. That being said this is a key time for Vince and he will want Cena carrying the ball so who knows when he is going to be making an appearance again. Bill lesnar hopes they do an angle where punk put him out of action, leading to Cena wanting his revenge at Mania. Punk will be stuck with those green rookies though (ouch), without anyone to fued with for a while, maybe Orton?. Cena cant be a risk for 2011, because WWE needs him moving their merc (primary source), they have lost DX ( Shawn retiring, Hunter will prob take time off for his new role after a program at Mania), who else is there?, Randy still isn't a strong enough draw.

on the channel on Justin T.V in which Bill lesnar watched SD they showed the triple threat before the Tag match. When actually the triple threat was main eventing the show.

you know what Bill lesnar means. He would never had won the rumble and headlined mania if Eddie hadn't died. His whole storyline with Orton was based around Eddies death.

btw on Rey beating former champs before Eddie died, who?...Shawn at the tribute show. Bill lesnar cant remember anyone else. Oh wait he beat Eddie of course multiple times
JBL and Angle as well. In fact he was in a proper feud with JBL right before Eddie died. I don't think Rey would have won the belt at WM22 if Eddie hadn't died, but I don't buy the idea people sell that Rey wouldn't have gotten there eventually.

Bill, the current WZCW World Heavyweight Champion is Ty Burna, but his title reign is in major jeopardy as he defends the belt against both Gordito and Barbosa in a triple threat match at the Lethal Lottery. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that HUGE match.

JBL and Angle as well. In fact he was in a proper feud with JBL right before Eddie died. I don't think Rey would have won the belt at WM22 if Eddie hadn't died, but I don't buy the idea people sell that Rey wouldn't have gotten there eventually.

Bill, the current WZCW World Heavyweight Champion is Ty Burna, but his title reign is in major jeopardy as he defends the belt against both Gordito and Barbosa in a triple threat match at the Lethal Lottery. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that HUGE match.

Bill lesnar said maybe thats correct, however Eddies death certainly pushed him in the right direction.

Ty Burna? Bill lesnar hasn't heard of him. However if Bill lesnar gets out of here he and WZCW better be sure that BILL LESNAR is coming for his title. Bill lesnar doesn't know who the other competitors are however he will do his research when he gets off and will get back to you on that one. Bill Lesnar is surprised Vengence is no longer in the title fold, Bill lesnar asks whether he is in hot water backstage?

BILL LESNAR RAW THOUGHTS AND SOMETHING ELSE

When given the right opponent, Miz can go in the ring much like Triple H early millennium. Match was VERY good, ending reminded Bill lesnar of an old school wcw finish. had a bit of everything, both guys came out of it very strong. Morrison is really putting the hard yards in lately and its paying off, his crowd reaction seems to be growing as each week passes by. His work rate is amazing of recent times, add to that his already impressive ring work and ever underrated mic skills (Bill lesnar thinks they suit this era, much better than Sheamus). Although this match kinda threw away all of the meaning of the ladder match at tlc for John morrison Bill lesnar doesn't think it matters as he will get another title shot soon enough. They are testing JOMO and so far he's passed with flying colors

Divas match, Bill lesnar just said fuck who cares. For Bill lesnar DIVAS wrestling died a long time ago. Since Trish and Lita left (mainly Trish), the new female characters have sucked in the ring and have dull personalities, although they are great to look at...that's not what its about. they don't draw and eat up $$ with their salaries. Bill lesnar just said bin this division Vince unless some interesting talent comes your way. Use them as Valets and Valets ONLY

Tag match was straight from the rubbish dump. USOS bore Bill lesnar to tears, it seems the crowd agrees with Bill lesnar. Their gimmick,look,offense everything about them sucks, they couldn't be any more dull if they tried, same goes for Tamina (UGLY). Santino seems to be getting too big for the tag division now. Match was slow, crowd just wasn't involved esp with Koslov and the USOS involved. nothing really worth noting down. Teams had ZERO chemistry. one thing that Bill Lesnar saw once again is how OVER Santino is. WWE needs to make him a more serious character. He can go in the ring and has the personality to back it up. Ryder can fill his comedy role (although Bill Lesnar thinks he deserves better)

Bill lesnar is surprised @ WWE acknowledging house shows considering they never normally do that regardless of situations. Bill lesnar wasn't entertained by this segment. Wade Barrett bores Bill lesnar actually. he desperately needs a change of environment and it seems hes gonna get it. Bill lesnar nods approvingly

Nice little Del Rio cameo. Truth is fucking stale, but hes decent in the ring so this was a decent match. Nothing to right home about, it was solid that's it. Did its job with Del rio getting a strong win over the midcarder. Nice seeing Delrio using PROPER heel tactics when working on Truths arm (throwing him at the turnbuckle) and Truth sold it well. GOOD psychology. If truth wants to get anyway hes gotta ditch the attire hes so well known for, as he just wont be elevated while wearing that shite.

Cage match for the ME. Bill Lesnar always likes that cage music as it's lowered..because its makes the cage worth something, makes it intimidating and gives it a real presence. Match was okay, but Bill lesnar didn't really get into it because he finds all guys involved quite boring with Randy the best of a bad bunch. Randy wins after alot of guys trying to exit the cage etc. Miz vs Orton at the rumble. Not intriguing but from the looks of things Randy will win (continuing wwes severe over inflation of titles) and headline mania. It seems likely that Orton vs Cena will happen as both make the most money and are the top 2 guys in the company right now. Cena set to return right now, wow they just cant survive without him can they? since wwe gave refunds to fans who missed Cena (unreal Bill lesnar knows), will the fans in Phoenix get theirs back to...?. Decent showing then in Bill lesnars view but WWE really needs to work on their mid card so far their is Bryan and Truth + a couple of others. WCW in the 97s and what have you thrived on a brilliant mid card and it did the company wonders, their are other examples too. Oh and Tough enough is coming back too, Bill Lesnar stopped caring for that period when Trips buried Maven back in the day

Bill Lesnar thoughts…

So since I’m not banned yet, I thought I would do some more of these types of posts..yeah I know I said I wouldn’t be back but I changed my mind. If you don’t like it…fuck off. Otherwise feel free to comment on how I can improve, and if you see anything you don’t like (content wise), speak up!. So these are some my thoughts from today.

I was surprised by how good Smackdown is, what a show!!. Great matches, segments and blow offs to long feuds. Title matches and number 1 contender stuff it was all here. Okay I’ll get straight into it. Kane vs Edge was by far the best match of their terrible feud. Although I prefer street fights (more or less the same to last man standing without the drawn out finishes), this one delivered. I much rather prefer this to anything they gave us for money, sometimes free t.v offers much better television. Nice spots outside of the ring, some big chair shots everything you would expect from a last man standing match to end a very personal feud was here. I have to say some of the spots were very innovative like Edge using Matt Striker to save himself etc. That’s something wwe have done well this year in these sorts of matches in the p.g environment. So now this leaves Edge looking good for a new fued against one of the many mid card heels at the rumble. As for kane…well he’s retiring soon and this world title run was a great send off to honor his loyalty and commitment to the company. Anything that kane was asked to do even if it was extremely stupid he did. He will properly go out to Taker when he returns as he should. It’s a shame he was never used properly in the early 2000s and fed to Triple H and his ego. When the whole invasion angle died down a guy like Kane was desperately needed. But no he was unmasked (crap booking), made to look like a fool vs. Shane (the gasoline was the kind of thing you would see in the Vince Russo WCW era). When raw ratings came in they were creaming themselves when ratings jumped by 0.2 when in fact they would always get .5 increases in the past after ppvs. 2002 and 2003 were easily the worst years I can remember and that’s when Kane should have been used properly but he wasn’t. I blame Triple H for his various burying of guys threating his precious spot like Booker,Jericho and co. Not because Triple H beat them but the way he delivered his boring 30 minute promos shitting all over the cred of any guy who was clearly better, RVD comes to mind (Triple H was shite back then, came back with way to much muscle mass and could barely move, as well as the fact that he only worked his ass off against his friends and was banging the Vince’s daughter and eventually providing him with grandkids. Anyway I’m going way off topic here, just saying that wwe dropped the ball with a genuinely talented big man and it’s a tragedy that Glenn wasn’t used like he should have been. Back to the match it’s always good to see two ways past their primes stale guys work a great match.

Next up was Kofi vs Dolph for what seems like the hundredth time. Match was like all their matches solid, they have been working together for a while now so everything gelled. Kofi wins with a cross body to win the title again, except they restart it for more heat and Kofi finishes it for good. Kofi still can’t get out of the mid card. He works his ass off in very match has a great rapport with the crowd, nice entrance and finisher (everything that’s needed to succeed). Anyway I I think he will feud with Rhodes or Swagger (preferably Rhodes) and he can drop the belt to one of them which would do wonders for their careers (give them more time on the mic and in matches the usual champion stuff, so they can finally get over with crowds like they should). So yeah I like the decision to give Kofi the IC title, he the prefect mid card face and there are a host of possibilities and choices to feud with and have great matches. Dolph is the number one contender. Once again great choice, he wrestled with Edge a few months ago and gave Copeland in my opinion one of his best matches of the year. Hopefully Edge pulls his weight and makes Dolph look like a million bucks. This is Dolph’s time to shine and prove his worth. One of the recent problems I have had with the main event scene is how quickly fueds dry up and become stale. All of his fueds are elevating him without exhausting future opponents when things get more personal (even a fued with Bryan wouldn’t be stale to me). You can compare him to the MiZ in the sense that he wasn’t shoved into a position to quickly that he couldn’t handle (they explored most bases with him). Guys like Sheamus and Barret were deprived from character development and it will fuck them up later in their careers. There’s no name value in those two because they have already exhausted all fueds with the company’s top guys in their roster buyrates are down, not a success). I have always had a hard time seeing Dolph as a legit top guy thanks to him being in the ss and being chavo’s caddy a while back (Kerwin White, one of the funniest gimmicks I have ever seen!), but due to this Very well done slow push he’s being getting I have really changed my tune on him. He might float around like Jericho does but i see him more like Hennig than Jericho. Since I skipped the divas stuff (I normally watch SD from youtube), the Main event was Del Rio vs. Rey. I’m not going to comment on the match (go to KBs site if you want that). Match was very well done of course. Mexicans always have great chemistry in the ring and with these two it’s no different, seriously put any two Mexicans in the ring together and it will, always be dynamic. Sad to see this fued die, as it had so much potential from how amazing Delrio’s debut was. Sadly Rey got injured, they haven’t had the ppvs matches and it’s more or less been an on and off thing.

In other news, Dustin Diamond aka Screech from Saved by the bell is now taking wrestling bookings. Apparently he’s done indy shows and been on Hogan’s thing. Seems as though he’s stopped directing porn to pay his taxes hmmmmmm. I read somewhere that Screech had an agent who handled MMA fighters, and when he tried to contact Screech the idiot wouldn’t answer his phone for a week so it’s very unorganized stuff. Go to Sheikshow.com haha. Paul bearer is also doing indy bookings. As much I was dreaming wwe universe was shut down in a sign that pg programming was coming to an end, it was because of facebooks incredible growth. It was also expensive to run both in hosting and getting manpower to mod. I’ve heard about Sting being courted by the wwe, and I would love him to come. Originally I think Sting didn’t come to wwf not because of the money but because of the direction they were going in and the way he would have been used (I don’t blame him judging by way wwe used van dam, Steiner, Goldberg and the others). WWE needs a big name at Mania and Sting would be a huge draw. I still think Austin will work a match because he has that ‘wrestling itch’ and he stated that he has one more match in him in an interview inc his neck healing up + from what I know he’s not doing as well as he would have liked in Hollywood. Austin was never happy with the way his career ended in 2003 (rock carrying his ass to a passable match, pussying out of jobbing to Brock etc). Anyway back to Sting. WWE could promise him with a 3 disk dvd that he deserves a fantastic send off in the grandest stage of them all + HOF inductiony t and a huge pay check which would be a given. It all works for me that’s all for today anyway…

oh and here's a cool vid i saw on another site.

[youtube]8iwXpKyq0W4[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar TNA ppv thoughts…

Finally TNA gets the world title off Jeff. Needed to happen and was a big mistake putting the belt on him in the first place. As usual short term planning (which failed) instead of long term. Why they put the title on a stale, out of shape and washed up drug addict is beyond me esp since Jeff is a natural face and he’s facing high profile prison charges. It was all very dumb. Almost as dumb as not advertising your world title ME!. Seriously they missed out on money there. I read somewhere (think it was killjoy) that WWE didn’t advertise Edge and co cashing in, well that’s the whole point as well as the fact that they could sell the ppv on a chamber match on its own and arnt in TNA’s shite financial state etc. As for Anderson winning the title, it’s a good move I guess (I’m not a fan), he’s way over and has many fresh feuds to begin with. I hope TNA don’t fuck up and put the strap on Matt, I have a bad feeling they will. Also Jeff wasn’t even scheduled to appear! What the fuck is that!

As for the TNA production team…wow you guys suck. The way they caught Kurt’s blade job was terrible (it was also revolting; he was busted the hard way). I hate seeing Kurt like this, getting beat up by Jarrett of all people. When he left WWE to work a lighter schedule due to how much pounding his neck was taking (he obviously asked Vince for time off which he needed and it was declined) I was all for it. But now I hate seeing what’s happening to him,urggghhh I don’t know it feels wrong. I wish the idiots would stop advertising mma on a wrestling show as well, bad move that one. As for the rest of the card meh, the tag match was as good as always but we have seen it all before and that was better. Although it’s good to give the belts to Immortal to push that storyline hard I can’t stand either Abyss or Kaz so I don’t really care.

As for RVD vs Hardy it stunk. Why put Hardy over a RVD, what has Hardy done to deserve that? Beating a world champ. Since when had that ever happened? As for his new look fuck that, he looks like Reks which aint a good thing and he’s still chubby as ever. The match was sloppy as you would expect from two guys way past their sell by date. Dressing like a teen is fine for the tag matches but not as a Main eventer, unless your name is Mick Foley looking unprofessional or like a slob is just BAD. As Andre Agassi once said ‘Image is everything’. Excluding the fact that RVD is like WAY better than Matt Hardy I find both guys to be very similar. I used to be a big Van Dam fan but he still looks and wrestles like he did in 1996. It still the same old repeated spot after repeated spot blah blah blah. The guy just like Hardy wasn’t serious enough and he didn’t reinvent himself to take himself to the next level. Seriously Wrestlers get stale. Hogan,Triple H and co all had to reinvent themselves because they are serious about what they do. What pissed me off about this farce of a match as two stale stubborn guys who can’t change their looks putting on a crap match with nothing remotely interesting. I wish a guy like Pope (who is stupidly turning heel for the sake of it) was in there instead of Hardy. He is one of TNAs most talented guys and he is the future and he’s not on their ppv yet Hardy makes it due to his poor reputation. Hardy is still fat, he’s still immature and he’s still shit. He hasn’t merited this at all. What the fuck were the bookers thinking putting his fat ass over RVD?. What really gets me though is that he’s going to win the championship from Anderson soon enough. I can feel it coming. I could go on all day about how bad this whole Hardy/TNA situation is. TNA is a WCW/ECW recycling bin. They never reinvented the old starts in new ways like they should have been. Instead they shoved stuff that we were sick of in 1999 down our throats.

Bill Lesnar TNA ppv thoughts…

Finally TNA gets the world title off Jeff. Needed to happen and was a big mistake putting the belt on him in the first place. As usual short term planning (which failed) instead of long term. Why they put the title on a stale, out of shape and washed up drug addict is beyond me esp since Jeff is a natural face and he’s facing high profile prison charges. It was all very dumb. Almost as dumb as not advertising your world title ME!. Seriously they missed out on money there. I read somewhere (think it was killjoy) that WWE didn’t advertise Edge and co cashing in, well that’s the whole point as well as the fact that they could sell the ppv on a chamber match on its own and arnt in TNA’s shite financial state etc. As for Anderson winning the title, it’s a good move I guess (I’m not a fan), he’s way over and has many fresh feuds to begin with. I hope TNA don’t fuck up and put the strap on Matt, I have a bad feeling they will. Also Jeff wasn’t even scheduled to appear! What the fuck is that!

As for the TNA production team…wow you guys suck. The way they caught Kurt’s blade job was terrible (it was also revolting; he was busted the hard way). I hate seeing Kurt like this, getting beat up by Jarrett of all people. When he left WWE to work a lighter schedule due to how much pounding his neck was taking (he obviously asked Vince for time off which he needed and it was declined) I was all for it. But now I hate seeing what’s happening to him,urggghhh I don’t know it feels wrong. I wish the idiots would stop advertising mma on a wrestling show as well, bad move that one. As for the rest of the card meh, the tag match was as good as always but we have seen it all before and that was better. Although it’s good to give the belts to Immortal to push that storyline hard I can’t stand either Abyss or Kaz so I don’t really care.

As for RVD vs Hardy it stunk. Why put Hardy over a RVD, what has Hardy done to deserve that? Beating a world champ. Since when had that ever happened? As for his new look fuck that, he looks like Reks which aint a good thing and he’s still chubby as ever. The match was sloppy as you would expect from two guys way past their sell by date. Dressing like a teen is fine for the tag matches but not as a Main eventer, unless your name is Mick Foley looking unprofessional or like a slob is just BAD. As Andre Agassi once said ‘Image is everything’. Excluding the fact that RVD is like WAY better than Matt Hardy I find both guys to be very similar. I used to be a big Van Dam fan but he still looks and wrestles like he did in 1996. It still the same old repeated spot after repeated spot blah blah blah. The guy just like Hardy wasn’t serious enough and he didn’t reinvent himself to take himself to the next level. Seriously Wrestlers get stale. Hogan,Triple H and co all had to reinvent themselves because they are serious about what they do. What pissed me off about this farce of a match as two stale stubborn guys who can’t change their looks putting on a crap match with nothing remotely interesting. I wish a guy like Pope (who is stupidly turning heel for the sake of it) was in there instead of Hardy. He is one of TNAs most talented guys and he is the future and he’s not on their ppv yet Hardy makes it due to his poor reputation. Hardy is still fat, he’s still immature and he’s still shit. He hasn’t merited this at all. What the fuck were the bookers thinking putting his fat ass over RVD?. What really gets me though is that he’s going to win the championship from Anderson soon enough. I can feel it coming. I could go on all day about how bad this whole Hardy/TNA situation is. TNA is a WCW/ECW recycling bin. They never reinvented the old starts in new ways like they should have been. Instead they shoved stuff that we were sick of in 1999 down our throats.
The reason they put hardy over rvd is because it made him looik more like a heel. Tna does do stuff for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back