Bill Lesnar Thoughts

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
Bill Lesnar thinks he is cool. Bill Lesnar thinks his avatar makes him look tough. Bill lesnar thinks linking Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar together in a name makes him even tougher. Bill Lesnar refers to himself in 3rd person because everybody reveres Bill Lesnar's opinion.

The truth: The Bill Goldberg avatar makes him look cheesy and immature. Bill Lesnar loves all S.H.I.T. (Super Heros In Training) including the "Bill" - "Lesnar" combo for double S.H.I.T.
While always referring to himself in 3rd person to ensure no-one misses his love of S.H.I.T., and it makes his post shitt.

Can anyone give a link to any Bill Lesnar post that had any serious substance or is the only thing we can take away from this is that he is in-fact shitt?

Are you really 25? Fucking hell.

Oh, and stop using the word "substance." What is this, like the 500th time? Doesn't make you sound smart, bud.

Are you really 25? Fucking hell.

Oh, and stop using the word "substance." What is this, like the 500th time? Doesn't make you sound smart, bud.

Are you a Bill Lesnar Alt? Or Bill Lesnar stalker? You seem to have quite the infatuation with him... and why does the truth ke you so angry? You even seem to get angry at me being 25... more anger at the truth. Your creepy and come off as very insecure. I can't tell if your trying to defend "Bill Lesnar", or defend yourself. You have to be a Bill Lesnar alt. This should be looked into.

Are you a Bill Lesnar Alt? Or Bill Lesnar stalker? You seem to have quite the infatuation with him... and why does the truth ke you so angry? You even seem to get angry at me being 25... more anger at the truth. Your creepy and come off as very insecure. I can't tell if your trying to defend "Bill Lesnar", or defend yourself. You have to be a Bill Lesnar alt. This should be looked into.

It's funny because I didn't even mention his name, and you're the one who started a thread about him.

I'm seven years younger than you, and yet, I feel like I'm talking to a child.

It's funny because I didn't even mention his name, and you're the one who started a thread about him.

I'm seven years younger than you, and yet, I feel like I'm talking to a child.

Another thing I suspected. You keep trying to pry into me being a "Child". Iv'e been thinking this for some time. You are showing all the signs of a sexual predator. I'm going to go ahead and put that on blast and while you may be fooling others, your NOT fooling me.

Another thing I suspected. You keep trying to pry into me being a "Child". Iv'e been thinking this for some time. You are showing all the signs of a sexual predator. I'm going to go ahead and put that on blast and while you may be fooling others, your NOT fooling me.

Puh-lease, you can better than that. Can you at least come up with an insult with a little more...what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, substance.

Puh-lease, you can better than that. Can you at least come up with an insult with a little more...what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, substance.

No, the word you were looking for was "I'm an 8 year old". How may times have you asked? Fucking CHESTER. Are they allowing you to have internet access in jail Mr. Jerry Sandusky?

Both lesnar and ryan are garbage that's why their in the prison. But Lesnar is just hands down more entertaining and deserves a release way before ryan ever does.

Magnum T.W. has a confirmed 5 year old supporting him. This is how it starts out. Don't be fooled, he is grooming you.

So you realized that you had no chance against William so you decided to aim lower and go full steam ahead at Magnum. It would not be a bad idea if you were able to realize that I did not reference supporting him. You may not be as good as Mr Lesnar, but you are far better than you are letting on in this thread.

So you realized that you had no chance against William so you decided to aim lower and go full steam ahead at Magnum. It would not be a bad idea if you were able to realize that I did not reference supporting him. You may not be as good as Mr Lesnar, but you are far better than you are letting on in this thread.

Well Mr. William has been to scared to join.... and you know how this ends every time.

Find'er Woo'er Ryder:

Damn Iv'e been missing you my dude! And go clean out your damn PM box, it is full. DAMN I'M SMART!

I am not really sure why you would consider being covered in your own shit and urine while crying like a bitch beautiful, but I will give you the disaster part. See, a compromise. I knew we would get along!

So who else should we look in-to? You said stinger and who? YA... we can get along... routing out all these Damn Chesters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back