• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[BFG] The Aftermath, The Chaos, The Results

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Any generalized comments/discussion regarding the PPV in the overall should be relegated here.

Any discussion you might have regarding a specific match should be designated to it's individual threads.

The new TNA on Demand has a beautiful picture, good free content, but after ordering the BFG PPV online, it will not play it just keeps asking you to buy it again for $9.95. I really wish they would hire some real wrestling fans to make their product and websites more fan friendly. The main site TNA.com has desktop and phone wallpapers, the only problem is that its all men, I am a fan but what about the beautiful people, Madison, now Mickie James, cmon TNA what gives. You want our viewership, you want our money and all we ask for is a well run wrestling company.

well its 10/10/10 an Abyss an RVD has already happened.........and NO "THEY" guess TNA FUCKED ITS FANS AGAIN! Thank God I am NOT paying for this crap.......

well its 10/10/10 an Abyss an RVD has already happened.........and NO "THEY" guess TNA FUCKED ITS FANS AGAIN! Thank God I am NOT paying for this crap.......

Im guessing that wont be revealed until the end of the PPV. But I know what you are saying since Abyss has been carrying that banner for a while now I think it would have made sense to do it after his and RVD's match but since it is big news it also makes sense to do it at the end of the PPV too.

mikael... they put up facebook messages and tweets saying there on demand was down and would not be available tonite and refunds will be issued with in a few days.... also Four...there is still time left in the PPV... i mean Jarrett just walked out on Joe leaving him to be dismantled by Kevin NAsh with a great Jacknife! Dont give up yet...

kurt you brought this upon yourself when you chose to hit me in the nuts.........that shit hurt........not just the left one but the right one as well.......both of them.....

now that was fucking hilarious an made the ppv worth watching in itself

Mike Tenay just said the machine guns are 1 time tag champs...they were 2 time champs with the IWGP junior tag titles. lol. Tenay fails.

Ok i dont know if anybody else has noticed this but Taz has really been acting weird lately, especially this ppv almost becoming a heel commentator. Now I dont know if this is a definate but i have a weird feeling that Taz is going to have something to do with the "they" gimmick or the deception gimmick. Like I said its just a funny feeling judging by hows hes been commentating tonight I just wouldnt be suprised if he winds up being a part of it somehow anybody else agree or at least think that his heel role could turn into something more than just a heel commentator?

Tazz is just playin the heel commentator i dont feel its part of any angle at all... i man tazz has actually been acting like this for years its just been more noticeable now....

naw ur right, he totally was all "oh i told dreamer an a couple of the other ev2 guys to not have anything to do with Fortune......but they didn't listen" then he basically was distancing himself from his ECW days........he may have something to do with the deception angle or the "THEY" gimmick but more than likely he is going to be the one who costs EV2 the match saying that HE IS THE ONLY former ECW star in TNA!

well nothing special about the ev2.0 fourtune match.... good one, but not nothing special...if stevie richards would have gotten tossed off the cage it woulda been a lot better match....

i just figured it out......kurt angle turns heel tonite......he's part of "they" an he's working with Jeff Jarrett for the deception thing.........because Hulk.....THIS ONE'S FOR YOU.....live from the place where Hogan made his heel turn........

Yeah. I think Taz is apart of the they deception. I got that feeling after hearing his commentary. But still trying to see how it will play out since Abyss didn't reveal anything.

I think the EV 2.0 and Fourtune match suffered from time constrain, which makes me wonder why Ink Inc vs Eric Young and Orlando Gaga was booked for this show because they could have done more with the match had they had a little bit more time maybe an extra 10 mins.

this no dq no time limit stuff is telling me the they thing is gonna end up coming out here in about 15 minutes... and has anyone else noticed... absent from the show so far....ERIC BISCHOFF... you know its coming...

Honestly seems to me with both the "they" matches and "deception" matches over they once again dropped the ball which doesn't surprise me. I'm not a TNA fan at all but I was really excited for this one. Still some time left so let's see what happens but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Why in the Hell did EV2 Win the match? Wow I thought that TNA had sense enough to put over there originals and put them over a bunch of old ecw guys, but no TNA just cant put fourtune over can they?

I'm getting the feeling that "they" is going to be very disappointing. "They" everyone expects it to be reveled tonight. As for the deception angle it wouldn't shock me if nothing happens tonight and they still hold on to some stuff for Impacts the next few weeks.

wow who knew jeff hardy was the deception angle....we all knew hogan and bischoff were and its proven now... holy shit i still find this entertaining...

wow so its... Hogan, Bischoff, Hardy, Jarrett, and Abyss.... wow.... not really dissappointed like most people will be.... mainly cause the Jeff Hardy part has really caught me off gaurd....

Im with covieo81 TNA has dropped the ball with these matches I am no TNA diehard fan by any means but they generally had me interested. I swear if this ends up with NWO 2.0 im gonna be crazier than Gary Busey and Stevos mutant lovechlid BUSEO! but seriously TNA is in Serious trouble because im having trouble understanding where this angle is going.

yeah i was kind of disappointed but it was okay i guess...... i don't really know how much of it all makes sense but w/e. why would the put the belt on jeff hardy? he's going to prison.

That totally sucks ! A hardy heel turned would have been more compelling instead of hardy being with they.. NO PAYOFF WHATSOEVER.. If this is all bishoff have then tna is up the creek with no paddles.

I would have taken father james mitchell coming out being they but hardy.. nothing major. I could have gotten that on impact. And they still didn't explain anything.

Hmmm I dunno what to think. Jeff Hardy no one saw that coming... Hogan/Jarret/Abyss/Bishoff that was pretty dead on for a while.

Everyone seem to think it was Angle. At least they did something that was unexpected.

I'm still interested in seeing this play out more. I'm not exactly disappointed but im not exactly thrilled either. I'm curious to see this play out some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back