Ask A Question Thread

How decisive must one person thrash the competition in the first primary for the second to be deemed unnecessary? How far in their rear-view mirror should their closest competition be?

Ah. I was under the (evidently mistaken) impression that between primaries the public would be allowed in. How much of this impression can I blame on you?

It was Sly that mentioned it. I can't pull the quote, as the thread is currently locked, but he said:

"From there, KB will take the top 3 or top 5 vote getters (his call, and can change from one party to the next), and those top vote getters will move on to the second Primary phase. The second phase will see all party forums back open to everyone, so they may discuss each party's 3 or 5 candidates. When it comes time for the second Primary vote, the party forums will once again go dark, and will stay dark throughout the rest of the election. Each party will then select their candidate."

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=194639

It was Sly that mentioned it. I can't pull the quote, as the thread is currently locked, but he said:

"From there, KB will take the top 3 or top 5 vote getters (his call, and can change from one party to the next), and those top vote getters will move on to the second Primary phase. The second phase will see all party forums back open to everyone, so they may discuss each party's 3 or 5 candidates. When it comes time for the second Primary vote, the party forums will once again go dark, and will stay dark throughout the rest of the election. Each party will then select their candidate."

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=194639

That is correct. They should be opened up after the first primary, so everyone can see who the three main candidates for each party are.

It was supposed to be today but I got busy. Tomorrow for sure. I might have to make them open though so I don't ahve to go through and give everyone access again.

If you're out of questions already, that will have made for a very disappointing debate. I mean a win is a win, but I wanted more fun out of that.

Are you out of questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back