Ask a Question Thread

It's understood to be a generic battleground that doesn't give any one competitor a tactical advantage. Think of it like the training room in a fighting game. It's flat, maybe has some very small bits of cover, and is made out of some special material that can't be manipulated.

So in other words, NO ITEMS, TEAMS ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION, BITCH! I apologise for the SSB reference.

Is friendly fire allowed? Like could Samus kill her partner with a super bomb, for example.

I'm assuming the competitors would have their basic/traditional gear? As in Link would have his sword, shield and assorted weapons, Katniss would have her bow etc?

Correct. They'd have their common gear. Katniss would have her bow, Link would have his equipment from his more popular depictions (recurring equipment, stuff from Ocarina of Time, etc), Mario would have a few powerups, things like that.

Question about the entire list of combatants but Harry Potter in particular:

At what stage of their lives are they in? Harry Potter takes place over the course of about 25 years and Harry is much, much stronger at the very end of the series than he is at the beginning, but it's just for a single chapter.

You can argue for the combatant at any stage of their lives, though I suspect most people would argue for the combatants during their peak.

I think this question may have come up before so apologies if it has already been answered, but I was reading the Bishop/Nukem V Neo/Punisher thread and wondered which Neo is being considered? The Neo in 'The Matrix' where he can stop bullets, fly etc. or the unplugged Neo in the 'real world' where only Zion exists?

What Doc said here led me to believe that it's 'Matrix' Neo.

It's understood to be a generic battleground that doesn't give any one competitor a tactical advantage. Think of it like the training room in a fighting game. It's flat, maybe has some very small bits of cover, and is made out of some special material that can't be manipulated.

Whether or not this tournament takes place in the Matrix or not is up for debate. Who knows, maybe we're in the Matrix right now!

I'm lof the belief that this is real world Neo, but an argument could probably be made for Matrix Neo.

:lmao:

People can have flat-out INSANE amounts of powers that seem like overkill, but Neo is handi-capped by fucking internet connectivity!? What next, arguing against Bugs Bunny because the animator can't draw his actions/reactions in time!?

Would characters that regenerate be allowed to in battle?

ex. reborn like The Doctor, Jesus, Ra's al Ghul, etc

ex. regrow lost or injured parts like Piccolo, Sabretooth, Creeper from Jeepers Creepers, etc

Would characters that regenerate be allowed to in battle?

ex. reborn like The Doctor, Jesus, Ra's al Ghul, etc

ex. regrow lost or injured parts like Piccolo, Sabretooth, Creeper from Jeepers Creepers, etc

The battle is to incapacitation, so if it takes the character more than a few seconds to come back to life, then no. In the case of regenerated body parts, they can regrow the parts as long as they are not knocked out of the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back