Ask a Question Thread

I asked what happend if a match ended in a tie and you said

Well I read the rules and it says that Tie-breakers are decided with written votes.
Just so I'm clear, does that mean whoever has the most posts for a paticular person/hero will be the winner? And if a person has multiple posts for their person/hero, does it count as one or do you count each one? Not that there will be many ties, but I am curious.

Each poster gets one written vote. If you made multiple arguments for a character, you only get counted as one vote.

Since there's no bio posted which version of Van Helsing is it?

I've got a question about Megaman. How much damage can he take before he falls apart?

Sorry about not getting to these earlier guys, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Does the winner of the super section fight the winner of the human section to crown an overall champ, or is there a winner in each section?

Does the winner of the super section fight the winner of the human section to crown an overall champ, or is there a winner in each section?

A winner in each section, though once the tournament ends you're free to make a thread to debate a final winner. It'd probably be a squash, though, as it was last year with Link vs. Vader.

Will the previous matches have any effect on the participants? Are we considering that they are full healed from their previous battle or that it never happened?

Will the previous matches have any effect on the participants? Are we considering that they are full healed from their previous battle or that it never happened?

Every competitor starts the round out completely fresh. No injuries, no previous powerups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back