WZ Tournament Ask A Question Thread

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
If you have a question regarding the tournament ask it here. Either myself or one of my deputies in this (PowerTrip and Phoenix) will answer it for you. Spamming is ok in here but this thread is to only be used for questions.

what do you do in order to stop alts to vote?I think polls can't be trusted.Especially after a prick literally ruined last years'.

Sly has put up additional security. I won't say what it is because there's a way around it which is easily done, but not if the security remains a secret. Take my word for it: alts won't be as big of an issue this year.

When debating, generally are we defending our chosen superstar on the basis of kayfabe being real?

An example would be if someone argued that Triple H is only where he was because of his relation to the McMahons, not talent, would that be acceptable as an argument? (Not that I agree with it, just an example) or are we debating about what we only see on TV and nothing else and ignoring backstage stuff?

Sorry I posted this in another thread, so you can delete that one. It's in the draft thread. I was interested in how this works, since I'm new.

When debating, generally are we defending our chosen superstar on the basis of kayfabe being real?

An example would be if someone argued that Triple H is only where he was because of his relation to the McMahons, not talent, would that be acceptable as an argument? (Not that I agree with it, just an example) or are we debating about what we only see on TV and nothing else and ignoring backstage stuff?

You can vote on whatever Criteria you deem to be relevant to the match up. You could say that Thje Undertaker has nicer tattoos than Randy Orton and he deserves to go through for that reason.

However, I personally think it should be kept within the realms of kayfabe but I am sure that you will see many people go outside kayfave with people like Brock Lesnar.

Bottom line is, if you think it is relevant and can get your chosen superstar over, go ahead and use it.

How does it work?

Two competitors are faced off against each other. You vote in each match and the winner progresses to the next round. The winner is the man who wins each of his match on the way to the final and the final itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back