• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alberto Del Rio debuts on the 8/20 SD LD.

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
WWE-SmackDown-HD.png

180619_512x288_generated.jpg

Tonight Alberto Del Rio makes his highly anticipated debut, will he live up to the hype?

kane-y-undertaker-empatan-despues-de-la-cuenta-10-segundos.jpg

I know two boys who will stay up and tune in.

Will Kane tell us why he attacked his older brother?

LayCool-layla-and-michelle-mccool-11851305-399-378.jpg

I thought that picture would make this LD all that much better.

11_OVER-EATING.jpg

Matt Hardy will be bringing the snacks, so come join in on all the fun that this SMACKDOWN! LD has to offer.

Tonight at 8:00 pm.

Can't say I'm too excited about tonight's episode. Undertaker VS Kane buildup will kick off tonight, but I just don't care about this feud, because Kane will be defeated by the Deadman for 10,000th time.

Seen it in Aus, decent episode but nothing spectacular, Kanes promo is great but the story behind attacking Taker is really weird.

Oh, so that's what that was. I thought you were trying something different when I read the title. When I saw the title post Summerslam LD I thought you were trying to have a discussion about the aftermath of Summerslam.

Well this the the post SummerSlam Smackdown, but maybe I could've come up with a better title.

Holy shit. If anybodies missing this kane promo, look it up on youtube. Its amazing how good he is right now. I got goosebumps seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back