A thread for BrianBecker...

Edge produces more heat than HBK. Hell, more than loads of people.

Edge produces more heat now, because Edge is heel, Shawn is face. But Shawn can do the same, maybe more as heel. And have you seen Shawn in Canada? It brings tears of laughter to my eyes...
But the 2 together both at the height of their heel gimmicks, would produce more heat than the WWE has ever seen.

someone PM Luther about moving the posts I see hes online

Shawns easily top 5 WWE workers up there with in no particular order with Hogan, the Rock, Austin, and the Undertaker probably

Hogan, I aren't denying was a great heel. I aren't denying what he could do to an audience. Yet he couldn't wrestle. My point is Shawn can do both of these things.

Top 5?! Are you kidding me? IMO Shawn is right up there in Top spot. When people talk about wrestling, Hogan may come up into the conversation, but think about how many things he's done that aren't about wrestling e.g Film and television.

HBK isn't even a top draw, and he isnt a top draw right now. The WWE lacks star power, and if Michaels was so great he'd be able to be the biggest draw, but Cena, and i believe Edge take that spot.

Hogan could wrestle, you have no point... No one in the WWE is talentless, except if your name is Khali...

Michaels like Flair can not lick the crap off of Hogans boot.

Putting the HBK in the same sentence with Hogan is laughable

Edge produces more heat now, because Edge is heel, Shawn is face. But Shawn can do the same, maybe more as heel. And have you seen Shawn in Canada? It brings tears of laughter to my eyes...
But the 2 together both at the height of their heel gimmicks, would produce more heat than the WWE has ever seen.

Bret Hart was bigger than HBK...

SHit Edge is a better heel than HBK and i am not an Edge fan.... thats because i dont see nor do i watch him that much...

Top 5?! Are you kidding me? IMO Shawn is right up there in Top spot. When people talk about wrestling, Hogan may come up into the conversation, but think about how many things he's done that aren't about wrestling e.g Film and television.

1 Austin.

2 Hogan

3 Sting

4 Flair/Rock toss up.

5 Undertaker/HBK toss up.

Edge is one of the best heels I've ever seen in the business. Better than HBK IMO.

Bret Hart was bigger than HBK...

SHit Edge is a better heel than HBK and i am not an Edge fan.... thats because i dont see nor do i watch him that much...

Bret Hart is a punk he took his ball and went home punk same with the Rock fuck him

Edge is one of the better heels in recent history he single handedly made Raw watchable in 2006

Meh, are you one of those people who believe the Rock owes the WWE something? If anything the WWE owes the Rock something..

HBK isn't even a top draw, and he isnt a top draw right now. The WWE lacks star power, and if Michaels was so great he'd be able to be the biggest draw, but Cena, and i believe Edge take that spot.

Hogan could wrestle, you have no point... No one in the WWE is talentless, except if your name is Khali...

Michaels like Flair can not lick the crap off of Hogans boot.

Putting the HBK in the same sentence with Hogan is laughable

Cena is being pushed a great deal now because he makes money, generally due to his looks and rap-gimmick. I hear women and young children flocking from everywhere. I've debated Cena too many times..
Edge deserves his spot up there.

Shawn is too busy putting over the younger talent for you to fawn over at a later date.

Lmao at Khali. But seriously, his in ring ability was awful. Yes he could work a crowd, and cut promos. But he couldn't wrestle anywhere near as good for what his recognition says.

Flair is a legend. Now I think he should retire. But have you see some of his matches and promos from the 80-90's? His work is something to be looked up to, and a lot of wrestlers aspire to be like him. They're usually the ones with talent.

Meh, are you one of those people who believe the Rock owes the WWE something? If anything the WWE owes the Rock something..

Bullshit, The WWE made the Rock, the fans made The Rock, Dwayne Johnson is what is he in Hollywood because of his fans and the WWE.

He shouldn't be a fuckin' prick and pay a visit on anniversary shows, maybe a few more matches and promos every now and then.

Rock is a dick IMO.

The Rock owes it to the fans who if it weren't for them he'd be absolutely nothing and he takes the fame and tries to distance himself from the company one more match for the fans they deserve it Im not at all a Rock fan but Id like to see one more match outta him

Bullshit, The WWE made the Rock, the fans made The Rock, Dwayne Johnson is what is he in Hollywood because of his fans and the WWE.

He shouldn't be a fuckin' prick and pay a visit on anniversary shows, maybe a few more matches and promos every now and then.

Rock is a dick IMO.

Amen again :lmao:

Cena is being pushed a great deal now because he makes money, generally due to his looks and rap-gimmick. I hear women and young children flocking from everywhere. I've debated Cena too many times..
Cena is where he is at because he is a hard worker, and his look sells.
Edge deserves his spot up there.
I agree, but i still think Christian got the short end of the stick

Shawn is too busy putting over the younger talent for you to fawn over at a later date.
Who has he put over? Dont give me Cena, he was already over, Don't give me Kennedy, and dont give me orton.. orton was the champ at the time.
But seriously, his in ring ability was awful. Yes he could work a crowd, and cut promos. But he couldn't wrestle anywhere near as good for what his recognition says.
Who hogan? It is entertainment, and he entertained a lot more than HBK... HBK is lucky to make it in the top 7 when it comes to drawing power in the WWE... or wrestling period... I think Wes put in the best with Hogan, Sting, and Austin( No particular order)

Flair is a legend. Now I think he should retire. But have you see some of his matches and promos from the 80-90's? His work is something to be looked up to, and a lot of wrestlers aspire to be like him. They're usually the ones with talent.
I have seen his earlier work, and imo is overrated as a wrestler, and a promo man.

Rock is a dick IMO.

Wow the Rock took part in the best years of wrestling, he was able to walk away on top of his game, the Rock owes the fans absolutely nothing. A visit or an appearance would be nice, but he owes us as fans nothing.

People complain about Austin making ot many appearances, and complain about the Rock not making enough....

The Rock owes it to the fans who if it weren't for them he'd be absolutely nothing and he takes the fame and tries to distance himself from the company one more match for the fans they deserve it Im not at all a Rock fan but Id like to see one more match outta him
Fans saw almost five years of greatness.

Have you seen Edge is Canada?, this is the guy who had the entire crowd in his hometown, Toronto, cheering him, then in about two seconds was able to get them to totally turn on him, keep in mind that Canadian fans tend to be very loyal to there their Canadian born wrestlers, so if a guy like Edge can do that, and do it in his home town then he's got to be a fucking great heel, before all is said and done I could see Edge going down as one of the all time greatest heels, better than even HBK

I was in a rage from defeat. When I'm extremely angered or depressed I say stupid things.

Dallas Cowboys > Pittsburgh Steelers.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back