A thread for BrianBecker...

I told you, it made sense so chill.

I was writing when you posted it. I didnt see it.

HHH has in ring talent something Hulk Hogan lacks

serious question what was it that made Hulk Hogan interesting? answer honestly
His charisma, his ability to work the crowd, and his large frame... What made Flair so interesting? A gimmick that was given to him?

His charisma, his ability to work the crowd, and his large frame... What made Flair so interesting? A gimmick that was given to him?

what made Hulk Hogan matches legendary was the story behind them and who writes the story? Vince Mcmahon

what made the fans pop for him? his lager than life character written by? Vince Mcmahon

what made Ric Flair great? wrestling hour long classics every night and being one of the best promo men in history

what made Hulk Hogan matches legendary was the story behind them and who writes the story? Vince Mcmahon

what made the fans pop for him? his lager than life character written by? Vince Mcmahon

what made Ric Flair great? wrestling hour long classics every night and being one of the best promo men in history

What made Hogan great? his large frame, something that he had. His blond hair. His charisma, charisma isnt given to you... Thats what appealed

Ric Flair cant lick the crap off of Hogans boots... Hogan could outsell Flair, he could out pop Flair, and i believe he did when they were just miles outside of Flairs hometown....

Meh, he was up there. I'd put him right behind Hogan and above Flair.

Hogan just did way too much drawing wise.

What made Hogan great? his large frame, something that he had. His blond hair. His charisma, charisma isnt given to you... Thats what appealed

Ric Flair cant lick the crap off of Hogans boots... Hogan could outsell Flair, he could out pop Flair, and i believe he did when they were just miles outside of Flairs hometown....

The character is what sold not the man it doesnt take talent to be tall, be able to inject testosterone, and be able to say "Brother!" lots,Terry Bollea is talentless compared to Ric Flair

Randy Poffo could have been Hulk Hogan instead of Bollea he was big an had lots of charisma and was much better in the ring IMO Randy Poff would make a much better Hulk Hogan because he has that key ingredient called talent

Meh, he was up there. I'd put him right behind Hogan and above Flair.

Hogan just did way too much drawing wise.

I agree... Sting could draw, and could sell, and it showed when he was like second in selling merchandise behind Steve Austin. I believe that happened in back to back years.

The character is what sold not the man it doesnt take talent to be tall, be able to inject testosterone, and be able to say "Brother!" lots,Terry Bollea is talentless compared to Ric Flair

Randy Poffo could have been Hulk Hogan instead of Bollea he was big an had lots of charisma and was much better in the ring IMO Randy Poff would make a much better Hulk Hogan because he has that key ingredient called talent

Talentless? His matches were hyped and he delivered every night.

I never saw anything special in flair besides his bad selling, and him constantly saying Woo...

Mcmahon used Bollea because he was an already known wrestler... He might not have been huge, but he was known..

Hogan > Flair > Everyone Else > HBK

There, sorted.
I agree, but i thought Sting was better than Flair, but behind Austin and the Rock...

Sting was great though....

Talentless? His matches were hyped and he delivered every night.

I never saw anything special in flair besides his bad selling, and him constantly saying Woo...

the story of the match was what delivered the hype to see Hulk Hogan squash some other monster excited the fans but thats just getting the most out of a mildly talented man Vince Mcmahon made Hulk Hogan work not Terry Bollea Ive said it once an Ill say it again

youve only seen WWE and late WCW Flair as in old or having nervous breakdowns look back a little further and hes pure gold

the story of the match was what delivered the hype to see Hulk Hogan squash some other monster excited the fans but thats just getting the most out of a mildly talented man Vince Mcmahon made Hulk Hogan work not Terry Bollea Ive said it once an Ill say it again

youve only seen WWE and late WCW Flair as in old or having nervous breakdowns look back a little further and hes pure gold

But no one cares about Flair, That is why nobody watches his old NWA or w/e it is called.

Bollea was the man behind it.. McMahon just didn't take some joe off of the street. He made it appeal to people, and he used what bollea had. his muscle mass, and his height, or his frame..

They both made Hogan work... If McMahon used some 5'6 122 pounder this would have never worked.

He used his height, and muscle and charisma, three things McMahon did not give Bollea.

Ok seriously Brian if you think his promio ability was terrible, you know nothing about wrestling.

As for HBK > Everyone. I agree if we are talking about stealing shows and in ring ability but he doesnt even come close to being the total package like Rock, Sting, Austin, Hogan etcc..

But no one cares about Flair, That is why nobody watches his old NWA or w/e it is called.

Bollea was the man behind it.. McMahon just didn't take some joe off of the street. He made it appeal to people, and he used what bollea had. his muscle mass, and his height, or his frame..

He used his height, and muscle and charisma, three things McMahon did not give Bollea.

what does that mean watch any NWA or early WCW Flair and prepare to be blown away by better in ring skills and more charisma than Hulk Hogan Flair was such a huge draw in the mid atlantic areas if it werent for poor buisness decisions Mcmahon and Hulk Hogan would never be able to have come close to that region or alot of the US for that matter

size and charisma can only take you so far it takes good booking something Hogan had loads of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back