The "I Owned by Brian Becker" Club Thread

Wes remember the night in the LD when he said that Shawn Micheals wasnt a draw, becuase of the ratings on raw while he was champ....

but at the time the NWO was in full effect...I started OFF on the same side as him and somehow ended up owning him by the end of it...

You started a "thank you Nor Cal *clap clap clap clap clap*" chant.

Good times.

Wes remember the night in the LD when he said that Shawn Micheals wasnt a draw, becuase of the ratings on raw while he was champ....

but at the time the NWO was in full effect...I started OFF on the same side as him and somehow ended up owning him by the end of it...

You started a "thank you Nor Cal *clap clap clap clap clap*" chant.

Good times.

I remember...It was a Raw LD I beleive

it was uuuummm like 4 LDs ago I think. It was an SD ld, and we started off making fun of CM punk, and somehow it turned into Cena Draws better than Shawn so he is better, yet Shawn was competeing against Nitro and the NWO angle while Cena competes with....well, nothing.

How do end up getting owned by someone who was on your side at the beginning??? LOL

an actual list should be posted up somewere. A sub forum or somthin.

If there is already one somewere, pay me no mind, becuase im an idiot.

List:

Mumm-Ra

Jake

Jonny

Big Wes

Slyfox

Shadow

Ech

Consipicious

Coco

Mighty Norcal

Will

Becca

Justin

Xfear (like 5000 times)

Random n00bs who have 1 post.

Prisoners

Albert

Koalamania

Sam

Danielle

Lots more.

These were off the top

of my head

Brain, you suck.

When have I ever owned Brian? I actually tend to agree with him. And when I don't, I just stay out of it, cuz I know someone else is just gonna own him anyway.

Yeah SHawn Michaels the same person who had three major titles vacated when he was holding em. HBKs unwillingness to do the job.

Yeah Brian Becker the same guy who never shuts the hell up despite being owned throughout every goddamn argument he's ever been in.

Learn to job or find a new one. Hart found one and WCW and still wouldnt job. Why? Because he wouldnt do business and business is....

Business.

I would like to "Own" Brian Becker. Brian, say somthing stupid so I can OWN you. Or just anything. Hahaha. Football sucks. OWN'ed lol

Bret Hart, the guy who wouldn't give the title to the future of the company he was abandoning. Hitman's unwillingness to do the job.

Hart wasn't abandoning the WWE, Vince told him to accept the contract with WCW. And Hart was willing to job, just not to HBK and in Canada.

Hart wasn't abandoning the WWE, Vince told him to accept the contract with WCW. And Hart was willing to job, just not to HBK and in Canada.

Vince told Hart to try to get a contract from WCW because WWF/E were having financial problems then after WWF/E had solved their financial problems Vince told Hart he didn't have to leave anymore but Hart decide to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back