A thread for BrianBecker...

Derf

O.M.G.
Anyone else here notice that just about every thread Brian has posted in, it always ends up going off topic to talk about football? The Mock draft, The Becca Appreceation threat, multiple live dissucions, I just though I'd create a thread here so that anytime Brina gets into a rant about football, they can bring it here.

Lemme start.

Football Sucks.

Anyone else here notice that just about every thread Brian has posted in, it always ends up going off topic to talk about football? The Mock draft, The Becca Appreceation threat, multiple live dissucions, I just though I'd create a thread here so that anytime Brina gets into a rant about football, they can bring it here.

Lemme start.

Football Sucks.

Nope TWFS brought up football in the Mock Draft, I responded, I called Becca overrated in an appreciation thread, how is that going off topic? And the majority of LD's go off topic whether its me or someone else.

I'm going to try something, start a thread about dog shit and see if someone can turn in into a thread about Becca/Football/Luther for Admin or some shit like that. I bet someone will do it.

meh Hogan is still far greater than Flair.. he has done more for the company than Flair ever has.

Hulk Hogan the character and VInce Mcmahon genius money making mind Terry Bollea was just the puppet

nope, he took a 6 ft8 285 pound man, and made him bigger.... People know him by hulk hogan... You could write Rick FLiehr on a sheet of paper and the majority of the people will be like who? You can write Paul Levesque or Michael Hickenbottom(sp) and people will have no idea who they are. They are known by their ring name, and that could be said for every superstar.

Why do you think they use Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to promote a movie? because people have no idea who he is. The Rock they know, Dwayne Johnson is just another name.

Ask someone who the fuck Terry Bollea is and they will say "Who?" You said Hulk Hogan.

Which makes zero fucking sense.

^^

That didnt even make sense...:lol:

How, he was saying that people know Terry Bollea as Hulk Hogan... but you could say every superstar is known by their ring name... You say Michael Hickenbottom and people look at you like you are crazy, but you say Shawn Michaels and they know who you are talking about. Same thing could be said for HHH, Roddy Piper, and basically every other superstar that doesn't use their real name.

nope, he took a 6 ft8 285 pound man, and made him bigger.... People know him by hulk hogan... You could write Rick FLiehr on a sheet of paper and the majority of the people will be like who? You can write Paul Levesque or Michael Hickenbottom(sp) and people will have no idea who they are. They are known by their ring name, and that could be said for every superstar.

the man had nothin except the ability to put testosterone in his ass Tarry Bollea was a puppet it was the carachter and the booking that sold and Vince Mcmahon was responsible for both

Ask someone who Paul Levesque is?

Mcmahon was very good at playing with people's strength...

Mcmahon had a vision for his company, something large, he used what Bollea had and made him bigger.

McMahon was just good at repackaging someone and playing to their strengths.

I know most of the wrestlers by their real name as well as their wrestling name. But that's probably just because I real all the autobiographies, and I like finding things out about the wrestlers.

Mcmahon had a vision for his company, something large, he used what Bollea had and made him bigger.

I told you, it made sense so chill.

the man had nothin except the ability to put testosterone in his ass Tarry Bollea was a puppet it was the carachter and the booking that sold and Vince Mcmahon was responsible for both

he was charismatic, he was big, he had long blond hair... It was Terry Bollea who appealed to the fans, but it was the Hogan character which made him bigger... Mcmahon wasn't able to use anyone, he took what Bollea had, and it appealed to the people.. his massive frame, his Charisma, and his gold locks.

He could already entertain, McMahon just made him bigger.

HHH has in ring talent something Hulk Hogan lacks

serious question what was it that made Hulk Hogan interesting? answer honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back