2016 WrestleZone Tournament Live Draw

I can say that I'm surprised. Rhyno has been one of my favorite wrestlers since the ECW days. He had a very unique look which consisted as an untamed look with his hair and scruffy beard, slightly unorthodox ring-gear and the strangest build for a human being I've ever seen. I mean, he was like 5'10 and weighed nearly 300 pounds, had massively wide shoulders and a very thick muscled frame. He was also absurdly fast, again like an actual rhino, and had a body made for the spear. So the name Rhino and in WWE's case, Rhyno, fit perfectly. His very stocky build, enormous legs, short arms, and the long shaggy hair and facial hair made him look untamed and dangerous, and on top of that, almost looked like an actual rhino. His promos in ECW were hilarious, and I think the ECW environment really made his promos better because he didn't have to censor himself. I remember one where he was pounding on a door saying how violence gets him off more than having Jasmine St. Claire suck his dick :shifty:, and who can forget his great feud with The Sandman and all those times he piledrived women through tables on the outside.

Rhyno didn't make the top 200.

Here are the next ten who didn't get in. 180 points would have gotten you in.

129. Perry Saturn 179
130. Animal 177
131. Hawk 176
132. Rikishi 175
133. Lance Storm 175
134. Test 171
135. Steve Williams 170
136. Billy Gunn 170
137. Crash Holly 167
138. James Storm 166

Tell me the truth, did PN News get 1 point? Big Josh too?

Some of those matches look interesting. Plus there's the potential for Brock vs Backlund in round 2. That will be a war. Thesz will cruise and will probably make the top 8 this year.

Here are the next ten who didn't get in. 180 points would have gotten you in.

129. Perry Saturn 179
130. Animal 177
131. Hawk 176
132. Rikishi 175
133. Lance Storm 175
134. Test 171
135. Steve Williams 170
136. Billy Gunn 170
137. Crash Holly 167
138. James Storm 166

Holy hell, 180 points? You probably did factor in my list and I apologise for questioning you.

I can do that.

One last question I swear.

Am I grouping them by region? I just copied & pasted the way KB posts them so if I am it'll be a bit before I post them.

Some of those matches look interesting. Plus there's the potential for Brock vs Backlund in round 2. That will be a war. Thesz will cruise and will probably make the top 8 this year.

You say that until you realize Thesz drew Kofi in round one and will fall to the Power of Positivity.

You say that until you realize Thesz drew Kofi in round one and will fall to the Power of Positivity.

Kofi should be lucky he isn't wrestling Karl Gotch. He'd have his wrist snapped in about 30 seconds. Thesz would at least be more mericiful. He'd do it in about 10 minutes after growing tired of Kofi's flippy nonsense.

Also can I make some sigs and stuff for the tourney. It would be nice to do something

I do.

To educate folks on Sam Zayn before the Warrior guzzles him like a creatine shake

I get wanting to educate. It's one of the reasons why I participate every year. But I prefer the matches to be close, and to me this match isn't close. But I digress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back