2015 Forum Awards Nominations

Nope. KB puts all the nominees in a giant fishbowl, and his wife picks the winner out while blindfolded.

*sigh* KB, a fishbowl, and a blindfold. That takes me back...

Well now i know voting would take place!

I didn't want to tell you. I don't want you getting complacent. Just because 2015 is over doesn't mean the voters can't change their minds.

Kapu, if you win Worst Poster I'll take the blame. You didn't ask to be the face of the greatest faction in the history of WrestleZone.

No. d_henderson1810 offends some people. Don't worry about it. If folks are nominating you it means their noticing you.

If you win we'll spin it and say that you're "controversial," remember?

No. d_henderson1810 offends some people. Don't worry about it. If folks are nominating you it means their noticing you.

If you win we'll spin it and say that you're "controversial," remember?

Kapu: John Cena of Wrestlezone.

I went from having to ask people who he (she?) was yesterday, to knowing who Kapu is today.

I'm still very, very confused

Kapu: John Cena of Wrestlezone.

I went from having to ask people who he (she?) was yesterday, to knowing who Kapu is today.

I'm still very, very confused

Dont mind but i would love being said Cesaro of Wrestlezone rather than John Cena because i amnot the top face!
By the way, i would be happie to clear your confusion if you could tell me why are you confused?
I prefer Happie over Happy

John Cena vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Make it happen Vince!

Wouldn't that be a never-ending match?

BafzUzTCAAA8BzC.jpg

I think the manner in which his wins come (kicking out of everyones finish and summarily crushing them seconds later while showing no effects of said finish) is how these jokes live on.

Indytard workrate Cena is a much better joke these days.

And in defense of Cena kicking out of finishers, everyone and their mother got to kick out of an AA this year. That thing has been de-powered to Angle Slam levels.

I'm fairly certain no thought went into anything Cena did this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back