2015 Forum Awards Nominations

I don't have a rivalry with Coco.

I like Coco. He one of the few I read everything from & he consistently makes me laugh.

I agree. "Rivalry" could imply we're equals. You're more of a battered wife.

My only nomination:

6. Biggest Troll - hatehabsforever

Don't care to offer anything that hasn't been offered. I just wanted to add this is the true and honest answer for this award. Anything less doesn't know true annoyance

And Jack-Hammer got poster I would put in prison. Actually, I have a list.

JJYanks
Jack-Hammer

I'm sorry, that's all the list

Oh you know what? Fuck it.

Smark Madden for most delusional. I mean, don't get me wrong, Dragon Saga is a very good choice. But yeah, definitely Smark Madden. Smark "TNA isn't getting cancelled again" Madden

Coco is not dead and African Canadian.

Can't remember the last time I learned two things in one day before today.

The college football playoff logo looks like a vagina.

18ejc9.jpg

Three for three?

On the last day of the year, a legend returns and the forums rejoice.

Give Coco a trophy & end the show. Nothing is gonna top that people.

Worst Poster: THTRobtaylor

Flying Under The Radar: THTRobtaylor flying under the radar in terms of how much he sucks.

I always thought RobTaylor was an OK poster. He's not Gelgarin or Tastycles or anything, but he's competent, which is more than I can say for a lot of people in non-spam.

1. Nicest Poster: NSL

2. Rookie of the Year: Brockie Maivia (yeah, I know he's Dec 2014, but I think he should qualify).

3. Bromance of the Year: Yaz/Pancake

4. Best Staff Member: Dagger Dias

5. Poster Who Should Be In Prison But Isn't: WCWF

6. Biggest Troll: Crocker

7. Most Delusional Mark: The Dragon Saga

8. Best Username: N!GGALAS Cage

9. Best Thread: Kingdom Come 7

10. Best Tournament: WZT

11. Best Return: Coco

12. Most Improved Poster: Smark Madden

13. Worst Poster: WCWF

14. Best Non-Spam Wrestling Poster: GSB

15. Flying Under The Radar: nightmare

16. Funniest Poster: GSB

17. Best Spam Poster: Haiku

18. Worst Thread Starter: Crocker

19. Best Forum Meltdown: Saviour Of Silence

20. Best Section: WZCW

21. Brass Ring Award: Spidey

22. Best Non Spam Non Wrestling Poster: Mitch

23. Get Your Ass Back Here: LSN

24. Best Thread Starter: Haiku

25. Best Rivalry: WCZW vs WCWF

1. Nicest Poster
Mustang Sally
Dark Lady
The Butcher
Renaissanceman2014
CassaNova

2. Rookie of the Year
BestSportsEntertainer
Jeff Deliverer of Mail
Brockie Maivia

4. Best Staff Member
Jack-Hammer
Its Damn Real
Dagger Dias

8. Best Username
The Butcher
Dark Lady
X
Spidey

9. Best Thread
The Butcher Shop

11. Best Return
The Butcher
Frank N Stein

12. Most Improved Poster
BestSportsEntertainer

14. Best Non-Spam Wrestling Poster
Dark Lady
Mustang Sally
The Butcher
Jack Hammer

16. Funniest Poster
The Butcher

17. Best Spam Poster
The Butcher
Frank N Stein
Spidey

20. Best Section
Bar Room
GSD

24. Best Thread Starter
Jack-Hammer

I always thought RobTaylor was an OK poster. He's not Gelgarin or Tastycles or anything, but he's competent, which is more than I can say for a lot of people in non-spam.

He posts things as facts that aren't even true.

Like saying that if Brock Lesnar hadn't been there then Shelton Benjamin would have gotten Brock's initial push because Shelton is an NCAA national champion as well. Which Shelton definitely is not. And Shelton while more entertaining than Brock, would never have gotten that first Brock push.

He stated something along the lines of Vince screwed things up in the WWE by creating a formula of a wrestler winning the tag title, mid card title and world title in that order. And anyone who wins a mid card title but not the world title is seen as a failure. He said Vince started this formula with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

He has a blatant hate for Shawn Michaels and while not as bad as certain posters have for other wrestlers he does find ways to blame Shawn a lot for anything bad that happened in the WWF while Shawn was around.

When you present him with facts and sources backing up those facts and/or ask him for sources on things that he clearly made up, he usually says he reads too much or watches too many videos to remember where he read/heard his information. But a Google search yields no results for a lot of the things he says.

I definitely know I'm not the only poster who has noticed this since I've either received a comment in rep or a message here or there about it when I call him out on his crap.

When you present evidence to back up your facts he ignores that in his responses.

He does have some half decent posts sometimes but then he usually blows them by saying something stupid at the end or in the middle.

He's a very subtly shitty poster and that's almost worse than being a blatant shit poster.

Nicest Poster: Mustang Sally

Rookie of the Year: Kapu

Bromance of the Year:

Best Staff Member: Dagger Dias

Poster Who Should Be In Prison But Isn't: Messiah

Biggest Troll:

Most Delusional Mark: Aquaman

Best Username: The Butcher

Best Thread: Cult of Kapu

Best Tournament:

Best Return: The Butcher

Most Improved Poster: BSE

Worst Poster: THTRobtaylor

Best Non-Spam Wrestling Poster: Mustang Sally

Flying Under The Radar: OYDK

Funniest Poster: GSB

Best Spam Poster: Smark Madden

Worst Thread Starter: Renaissanceman2014

Best Forum Meltdown: SoS

Best Section: Spam-friendly Sections

Brass Ring Award:

Best Non Spam Non Wrestling Poster: IDR

Get Your Ass Back Here: Pedigree

Best Thread Starter: Jack-Hammer

Best Rivalry: John Cena vs Crocker

Also, I motion for the Nicest Poster award to be codenamed "The thirst is real", when y'all thirsty asses be voting Dark Lady and Sally.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here confusing Dark Lady with #Tamale because of the Reigns avatar

The best part of the thirst is real award is that neither of them have posted anything in the way of pictures. It is literally their mere identification as female that is doing this(and the fact that both are indeed, quite pleasant)

We used to have a girl who was more than above average attractive who would post TVMA level pictures and send full nude ones to posters who asked for them.

One can imagine her level of popularity, and what it would be now

Also, I motion for the Nicest Poster award to be codenamed "The thirst is real", when y'all thirsty asses be voting Dark Lady and Sally.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here confusing Dark Lady with #Tamale because of the Reigns avatar

To be fair, Sally's responsible for like, half my rep... it would be an injustice not to put her up there. As for Dark Lady... yeah she scares me sometimes... probably why I didn't nominate her.

The best part of the thirst is real award is that neither of them have posted anything in the way of pictures. It is literally their mere identification as female that is doing this(and the fact that both are indeed, quite pleasant)

We used to have a girl who was more than above average attractive who would post TVMA level pictures and send full nude ones to posters who asked for them.

One can imagine her level of popularity, and what it would be now

Oh sure, when she sends PM's of her butthole, she's popular.

When I do it, I get a restraining order.

Not to take away from Dark Lady either (I guess I kinda am, anyway), but was she this popular when she was Navi?

Man, maybe FalKon had the right idea

I kind of feared this reaction when nominating both of them. I swear, the fact that they're female had no impact on my nominating them. I don't even particularly like Navi. They're just both overly nice people and no one else stood as being such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back