End of Year Award Nominations

Those last few comments got me dying ����. Seriously though,Nate is one of the best posters on here. That just seems like a vote based off hate.

Do people really think Jack Hammer makes good threads? I guess he's always the first to make one when something happens, but I really don't like how he writes his thread titles like clickbait dirtsheet headlines.

If I hear Kurt Angle is coming back my thread title would be something like "Kurt Angle could be coming back!"

If Jack Hammer hears about it his thread title would be "REPORT: Top WWE Star to Return Soon"

ヒュー G. レックション;5628309 said:
Do people really think Jack Hammer makes good threads? I guess he's always the first to make one when something happens, but I really don't like how he writes his thread titles like clickbait dirtsheet headlines.

If I hear Kurt Angle is coming back my thread title would be something like "Kurt Angle could be coming back!"

If Jack Hammer hears about it his thread title would be "REPORT: Top WWE Star to Return Soon"

It generates discussion. Besides it could be worse. He could be making a million threads about obscure WCW/nWo stuff with long thread titles like Eternal Champion does....

Sam and Nate are funny as hell.

Lee is an undercover genius.

Some other folks are cool, but not as cool as Yaz.

Give the Sally award to Dave.

I miss Coco.

Too many people here suck balls & should not be awarded or encouraged for their stupidity. Try to forget they exist. It is what's best for the world.

ヒュー G. レックション;5628309 said:

I guess it comes down to what you deem the criteria for "best thread starter" to be really? Should determination to create threads be a criteria for that award? I'd say so. He generates discussion in the section and that what I think this award is all about.

It is if you've sucked a dick before.

Thanks for the nomination LBwhateverthefuck. Feels good to know that I haven't been totally forgotten.

No problem. And you know exactly who I am, it's why you still reference things from over a year ago when red-repping me. Nice try at playing it cool. Like usual you came up short though.

No problem. And you know exactly who I am, it's why you still reference things from over a year ago when red-repping me. Nice try at playing it cool. Like usual you came up short though.

I didn't reference anything other than you being one of the resident stupids. I confuse you with that Aquaman douchebags all the time.

Shut up Milenko.

Okay seriously though, here is the deal. I signed up to run these when I was under the impression that I would only be without my desktop for a couple of days. For some reason when I tried to make a poll on my laptop, it would crash my browser, so I figured I could just use my desktop when I got it back. My desktop repair ended up taking longer than expected due to a high priority job coming in, at least that is what they told me. I posted all the nominees in the boardroom for someone else to potentially put up the polls, but no one did. I have my desktop back now, so I could put them up sometime in the next 24 hours if KB still wants them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back