WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

DBD is a master in my book. I have a hard time imagining any environment he won't thrive in. Yes, I even like him on the mic. Sue me.

I suspect my main issue with the smackdown match is that I have almost no faith I'll be satisfied with the winner. Unless Rhodes has a real chance. Orton-Rhodes is almost interesting. Not to me but if someone forced me to watch it I could likely tolerate it. Unlike Sheamus-Orton which would put ambien out of business.

Rhodes is my official prediction. Not that it's not totally open this year, but feel free to put stock in me, SD.

Interesting. Sidious is the last person to recognize that as currency around here.

Sadly, I have to shell out 250 bucks on a drivers ed course over the next week and a half, so I have to stream. Sorry, Punk, I know I can't pay to support you. :(

Quick comment before I log out and head to the bar for the ppv. This may have been brought up already but I haven't read any threads about the ppv. Any chance Triple H works his way in the MITB match and cashes in on Punk tonight? This could set up Punk vs. HHH at SummerSlam. Of course the only way Punk can get the shot is by resigning. Just a thought. The only problem is once HHH wins MITB the end of Cena vs. Punk becomes predictable.

281935_10150370331036102_563401101_10081257_6223255_n.jpg

Steamboat and CH David

Okay, so my stream is from the UK. Watching the pre-show now, you guys have much better commercials than we do.

EDIT: Take that back, Afterburn is currently airing on my stream.

Half a bag of Munchies, half a bag of tortilla chips, a drink and Money in the Bank. What a night this shall be. 3 minutes left, here we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back