WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

I have to say, Kofi Kingston is my dark horse to win the Raw MITB. Anyone else feel that way?

I wish. I love Kofi, always have. He really could be big if they properly pushed him. This could be his year, and if so I'll mark my dick off.

I wish. I love Kofi, always have. He really could be big if they properly pushed him. This could be his year, and if so I'll mark my dick off.

Here...

124577719595.jpg

in case Kofi wins & you have reattach your dick:thumbsup:

"IF JOAHN CENA LOZES TONITE IM QUITNG WWE 4EVA"

Twitter is funny as fuck. (Yes the person/kid spelt it as "Joahn")

Im so jacked off I can't get this PPV tonight. Fucking cable box is busted. I'll be counting on you guys to be as descript as possible during the show. I really wish I knew anything about computers, because you can bet your ass I'd be trying to get it on this laptop. Enjoy the show everyone, especially those of you that will actually be in attendence.

Im so jacked off I can't get this PPV tonight. Fucking cable box is busted. I'll be counting on you guys to be as descript as possible during the show. I really wish I knew anything about computers, because you can bet your ass I'd be trying to get it on this laptop. Enjoy the show everyone, especially those of you that will actually be in attendence.

You can order it online through WWE.com, it's really not that hard

http://www.wwe.com/ppv

I took the "better to ask for permission then beg for forgiveness route" and the wife gave me the ok to order the PPV. First WWE PPV I have ever legit ordered.

Outside of Orton/Christian (who have already put on several superb contests), I'm not really excited for any of these matches. The Punk/Cena angle has gone really well, but the match? We'll see. Same goes for Big Show/Miz-Ark, difference being, this has no option but to be shit. MITB matches are entertaining, but for me, never memorable. I hope I'm wrong about Punk/Cena, I really do.

Pssh. Punk and Cena have better in-ring chemistry than any two wrestlers in the world today. Sharing a bone fide main event together at the end of a red hot angle? If your nether regions aren't moist, you should be hot with shame.

Punk and Cena have torn it up on many occasions, but the free television nature of the encounters has killed the "dream match" label I put on the pairing. Tonight, it's going to be balls out awesome.

Drinking has commenced. Sorry, Punker.

I went to the Hospital last night, didn't get home until about 10 this morning. They were running all kinds of blood tests and shit, I was worried there was something seriously wrong with me. More than that, I was worried that they were going to keep me and make me miss this.

Luckily they let me go this morning with the diagnosis being a UTI and I need to get my Gall Bladder removed, but that shit can wait. Pump me full of anti inflammatory meds and pain pills, I'm not fucking missing this Pay Per View damn it!

I went to the Hospital last night, didn't get home until about 10 this morning. They were running all kinds of blood tests and shit, I was worried there was something seriously wrong with me. More than that, I was worried that they were going to keep me and make me miss this.

Luckily they let me go this morning with the diagnosis being a UTI and I need to get my Gall Bladder removed, but that shit can wait. Pump me full of anti inflammatory meds and pain pills, I'm not fucking missing this Pay Per View damn it!

That's the spirit, Nate!

Pssh. Punk and Cena have better in-ring chemistry than any two wrestlers in the world today. Sharing a bone fide main event together at the end of a red hot angle? If your nether regions aren't moist, you should be hot with shame.

More so than any other combination? Christian/Orton? Styles/Angle? I disagree.

What I'm really saying is I don't know if this match can live up the hype it has stirred. People are going to be expecting a 5-Star, Home Run, etc... I'm not sure that's what we're going to get.

The unapologetic Cena hater isn't going to get a whole lot of ear time from me on this one. Sorry, Nick.

It could if we really believe Vince will let this play out and tomorrow won't be business as usual. That might not be the case, but they're onto something here.

Haha awesome guy.

Get well soon btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back