Why I WILL be voting for D Double...

Isn't it a little bit silly to label Dagger as a homophobe because of one comment made in one thread about six months ago. While I personally don't agree with his comment, it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand here, that being whether or not Dagger would make a good moderator. This is nothing more than a smoke and mirrors tactic from Coco and his very vocal minority. Throw enough negativity out there, wait for the vocal few to chime in, and exploit the fallout. A very sound election strategy actually, I have to give credit to Coco for his intelligence and his ability to campaign creatively. To think he suggested I was the one doling out the KoolAid earlier when in actuality, he's the master manipulator here. And he'll see great results from his approach: a solid second place finish in the election.

In fairness to Coco I brought that post to light and there is a lot more to the post than just one comment that resonates negatively.

Saying something like "I try to be tolerant of all different lifestyles" is either shameful and a lie or shows a complete lack of understanding of what tolerant means. Either you are tolerant or not it is not about trying. There is no trying, only doing.

And the comment is relevant. Someone is likely going to become a mod due to this election. Mods are WZF's authority figures and represent the WZ brand far more than the regular posters. I don't want someone with such vile viewpoints representing WZ, just another reason Dagger is not getting my vote.

You're wrong. You guys can try to pull the wool over our eyes all you want, it won't work. Even formerly loyal ABC Party members have agreed with us.

All due respect, Crock, but I'm not wrong, in fact you are. I'm not the one pulling the wool over anyone else's eyes. I'm trying to remove the blinders from people.

No one can push the propaganda like Coco can. It's one of the very few things that is impressive to me about him. He is stealing your supporters right out from under you with his propaganda, and even you, an otherwise bright guy, are not seeing it. He's using the same shenanigans, with the help of his vocal minority, to crack the foundations of the ABC Party, with far more limited results than he would lead you to believe. At the end of the day, it remains to be seen how successful his efforts will be. Let's wait to near from the more silent majority, as opposed to the vocal minority, before we commence the coronation.

DirtyJose said:
First of all, just how often do you see gay jokes get made by anyone you've mentioned?

Coco said:
Nice butt plug, Davi.

Coco said:
That would never fit inside me. I reckon if you want anyone to sample the goods, it'll have to be Dagger. He's gotta be pretty wide after the ass-fucking he's been bending over and taking in the election section.

Coco said:
Like in Dagger's easily-accessible rectal cavity? Will do.

Coco said:
Will your discuss the massive blood loss from Dagger's anus over the last couple days?

DirtyJose said:
I want to buy the guy some Depends to help out with that. Going to work in such an honorable industry as dime store retail management requires that one not have blood stains encircling one's anus.

This was just from yesterday, in ONE thread.

Dagger the "f***ger

then there is this classic, as well as

My biggest weakness is that I don't suck dick. I know a lot of people on here seem to like Dagger's proclivity for using ******io to encourage little boys new posters to stay active on the board, but I just don't swing that way.

Please...tell me again how Coco doesn't make gay jokes?

All due respect, Crock, but I'm not wrong, in fact you are. I'm not the one pulling the wool over anyone else's eyes. I'm trying to remove the blinders from people.

No one can push the propaganda like Coco can. It's one of the very few things that is impressive to me about him. He is stealing your supporters right out from under you with his propaganda, and even you, an otherwise bright guy, are not seeing it. He's using the same shenanigans, with the help of his vocal minority, to crack the foundations of the ABC Party, with far more limited results than he would lead you to believe. At the end of the day, it remains to be seen how successful his efforts will be. Let's wait to near from the more silent majority, as opposed to the vocal minority, before we commence the coronation.

I've seen a few of my supporters go his way, but I'm not worried. Why? Because I know I've gained some too -- some from your party, as a matter of fact.

In the end though, I'll be more than happy with the turnout of this election as long as Dagger doesn't win. At first, I would have done anything to ensure that Coco wouldn't win, but then I realized why that was wrong. Coco's honest and Coco's good at what he does. He's not cradling people's balls for their vote and I respect that.

Those are blowjob and anal sex jokes. Are you implying that only gays enjoy that?

EDIT: I should probably spell out that my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek here.

Good times. Not as good as the time where Dagger said with complete sincerity that he wouldn't allow his son's homosexual lifestyle to persist under his roof, but still lots of fun.

What's with this vocal minority?

Look at the names of the people who have chimed in throughout all of the barrage of attacks on Dagger. Look at party affiliations, and where these guys' loyalties would lie, regardless of the opponent. Look at the names of people who have remained noticeably quiet throughout these threads, and speculate (because no one can know for sure) where their loyalty will lie. I would suggest that the whole notion that Coco and his faithful are trying to dupe us all with, that everyone who matters on these forums is for Coco and against Dagger, is grossly overstated, and in a very calculated and clever manner. Make no bones about it, Coco is a really smart guy. Look at all of the otherwise intelligent people that he is manipulating with his comments.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3630454 said:
Yep, yep, keep showing WZ why we need a spam mod. This isn't the fucking bar room. You better pray that I don't report this or that a G-mod doesn't get to this before you can edit it.

Those jokes were purely to illustrate the fallacy of claiming that racist jokes were racist, while somehow, inexplicably, gay jokes don't make you a homophobe. Clearly, they were not typed to insult anyone in particular. But, if that crosses the line, I can accept a Mod dealing with it in the manner appropriate. I am a big boy, I can take it. I wrote it, I take responsibility for it.

I also have yet to see anyone explain why they are different. Even if it requires mod discipline, my point has been made.

Look at the names of the people who have chimed in throughout all of the barrage of attacks on Dagger. Look at party affiliations, and where these guys' loyalties would lie, regardless of the opponent. Look at the names of people who have remained noticeably quiet throughout these threads, and speculate (because no one can know for sure) where their loyalty will lie. I would suggest that the whole notion that Coco and his faithful are trying to dupe us all with, that everyone who matters on these forums is for Coco and against Dagger, is grossly overstated, and in a very calculated and clever manner. Make no bones about it, Coco is a really smart guy. Look at all of the otherwise intelligent people that he is manipulating with his comments.

You're the one who's being manipulated. You're following Dagger's every word, dismissing all logic. Normally, I wouldn't expect that of you.

Those are blowjob and anal sex jokes. Are you implying that only gays enjoy that?

EDIT: I should probably spell out that my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek here.

When the subject of those jokes is a male himself, your complaint comes across as incredibly insincere.

Don't be a fool, Habs. If you think we'd have gotten half of this turnout if Dagger weren't my opposition, you're a fool. If you think I'd have the likes of Tasty cutting down my opposition if that opposition weren't Dagger, you're a fool. Dagger's lied to countless people on here, been inadequate in every way that matters, and shown himself to be someone of low character. Trying to cover his flaws under the lie that I'm manipulative is desperate.

You're the one who's being manipulated. You're following Dagger's every word, dismissing all logic. Normally, I wouldn't expect that of you.
He's not doing this for Dagger. He's doing this so the party he started can win at any cost. All he wants is another notch in his gun, not what's best for the forum. Dagger's a fool. Habs has been the mastermind all along.

Notice Habs backing right off of anything I say to or about him? He wants no part of this because he knows I'm right.

Leave it to a conservative (Davi) to assume anything regarding blow jobs and anal sex MUST be gay. Poor guy. He must have the most boring, vanilla flavored sex life ever.

Also, I'm totally going to go to the guy who represents a party who overwhelmingly disapproves of the right to same sex marriages for the be-all end-all final word on what is "homophobic". Seems smart to me. The only thing you've proven Davi is that despite your claims of being "independent", you are still ready and willing to slob Dagger's knob.

BTW, that's not a "gay" joke. It's a "you are merely someone else's bitch" joke. Big difference.

Habs, no one is coming out like this because they are being brain washed. I've made my opinions on Dagger's actions known in the past. I've taken the piss out of him a few times. Most anything I've said about him here or in JGlass' thread are things that have been said about him before. This isn't a public brainwashing. This isn't Coco stealing votes; just because a few of the people here have declared their intention to vote Coco, many are also Crock supporters as well. They are simply united in believing that Dagger is the worst man for the job, regardless of party affiliation.

I didn't say I endorsed his position. Reading comprehension. Learn it. I was saying that you, Coco, and a lot of other people are also homophobic. If racist jokes are racist, then gay jokes are homophobic. I just find the hypocrisy incredibly amusing. Dagger is a hothead, yet has kept his cool while his attackers go on numerous rants. Dagger is a homophobe, while his attackers call him all kinds of gay slurs. I don't give a shit if his son is gay or not, don't care if you, Coco, Crock, or anyone else is gay...this is a fucking wrestling board election...who gives a shit? Dagger says something that could be deemed offensive, everyone jumps on him. Anyone else, especially those doing the attacking says anything offensive, well they were just joking, so it must be okay then. Okay when you do it, worst thing ever when Dagger does it. What a bunch of two-faced hypocrites.

Hmmm, a statement like this needs to be handled with tact and diplomacy. Let us see how I do.

Go and fuck yourself you jingoistic, unprincipled piece of shit.

How fucking dare you? I point out Dagger's homophobia based on comments he made; you're response? "I know you are but what am I?" To get the unimportant but obvious counterargument out of the way; you are clinically ******ed if you cannot distinguish between a bunch of off hand, facetious comments about bumming from a reasoned position piece outlining the fathers of homosexuals as failures both as parents and as men.

I don't give a shit about that argument though. You don't believe what you say any more than I do. What I do care about is the fact that you just openly and directly named me as homophobic, something that I take quite seriously for obvious reasons. I think I mentioned this earlier, but fuck you.

Find me a post; just one post from my five years here, where I criticise, disparage, cruelly mock or otherwise oppose homosexuality. Find me a single post of mine that can be displayed as homophobic, fuck it, even using your 'jokes are intolerable' standpoint. Just one post of mine that is in any way comparable to what Dagger had to say on the subject and I'll drop out of this election and hand write Dagger an apology. Get looking, but until you learn what the fuck you're talking about don't you dare try to paint me as a bigot.

It's funny, you're platform is entirely about whinging about people throwing baseless accusations at Dagger, yet when I have the gall to bring up some of the unpleasant things he has said in the past, you're only response is to call me a bigot. Then you have the gall to tell everyone else that they're hypocrites. Your jingoism really does know no bounds.

I'm done with you.

As someone from the LGBT community, I'd rather hear "gay" jokes (that aren't actually gay jokes) than listen to someone, who forces their children into a hateful, bigoted home environment, try to be elected into a position of authority in a community I visit multiple times on a daily basis.

Hmmm, a statement like this needs to be handled with tact and diplomacy. Let us see how I do.

How fucking dare you? I point out Dagger's homophobia based on comments he made; you're response? "I know you are but what am I?" To get the unimportant but obvious counterargument out of the way; you are clinically ******ed if you cannot distinguish between a bunch of off hand, facetious comments about bumming from a reasoned position piece outlining the fathers of homosexuals as failures both as parents and as men.

I don't give a shit about that argument though. You don't believe what you say any more than I do. What I do care about is the fact that you just openly and directly named me as homophobic, something that I take quite seriously for obvious reasons. I think I mentioned this earlier, but fuck you.

Find me a post; just one post from my five years here, where I criticise, disparage, cruelly mock or otherwise oppose homosexuality. Find me a single post of mine that can be displayed as homophobic, fuck it, even using your 'jokes are intolerable' standpoint. Just one post of mine that is in any way comparable to what Dagger had to say on the subject and I'll drop out of this election and hand write Dagger an apology. Get looking, but until you learn what the fuck you're talking about don't you dare try to paint me as a bigot.

It's funny, you're platform is entirely about whinging about people throwing baseless accusations at Dagger, yet when I have the gall to bring up some of the unpleasant things he has said in the past, you're only response is to call me a bigot. Then you have the gall to tell everyone else that they're hypocrites. Your jingoism really does know no bounds.

I'm done with you.

VERBAL RKO.

I'm done with you.

I'm not one to be a cunt, but I can't resist.

**Your.

Please don't RKO me. Physically and verbally.

Notice Habs backing right off of anything I say to or about him? He wants no part of this because he knows I'm right.

Sorry about that, Coco, but I had to step out for an hour. I realize you are accustomed to people jumping at your beck and call, seeing as you are, after all, the focal point of the Wrestlezone forums, but unfortunately, the groceries and taking my kids to their activities even superseded something as important as you ;)

I love your suggestion about my being the mastermind of the ABC Party. I believe that a post you made spouting off this nonsense a couple of weeks ago, talking about manipulation, doling out KoolAid, sheep herding, suggesting that I had already won the primaries due to said manipulations, etc., in fact was a pivotal part of my losing in the primaries, but I digress.

I could really care less about "another notch in my gun", you greatly overstate my relevance around here, as from where I sit, I consider myself fairly anonymous, with no "gun" per se. I went into this process with a strategy in place, and I do intend to see it through, regardless of the outcome. You suggested in an earlier thread that people would lose respect for me around here due to my position in supporting Dagger. I doubt that will be the case. Those who appreciate my position and agree with me will likely continue to do so well after the election is over. Those who don't probably didn't think too highly of me in the first place, and that's OK too.

Would I have taken the same barrage of attacks had I won, guess we will never know and it's irrelevant anyway because I didn't win. This is more smoke and mirrors on your part, diverting attention from where it should be, that being you, Dagger, and Crock.

I support Dagger, for several reasons. I will support him until the end of the election. That's my opinion, I am entitled to it. If he wins, I will congratulate him. If he doesn't, hopefully that means extending congrats to Crock. But if in fact it turns out to be you, you'll receive my heart felt congratulations as well.

I support Dagger, for several reasons. I will support him until the end of the election. That's my opinion, I am entitled to it.

That's not an opinion. That's a statement of fact. If someone told you that you don't support Dagger, they would be wrong.

An opinion would be, "Dagger is the best person for the staff position."

Nor has anyone come forward and said, "Dagger promised me rep if I voted for him." Facts are things I like, not just people claiming they heard a rumor from a second party that a third person had told them about a PM they received showing Dagger campaigned that way. Obviously, I'm exaggerating here, but you get my point. I haven't seen anyone stand up and say, "I got a PM from Dagger promising Rep."

I don't know why we're still speculating on this. Regardless of whether or not Dagger sent PMs for votes, he's still a horrible candidate. Not using dirty tactics only makes him slightly less terrible.

This is true, and I wouldn't try to argue or deny you or anyone else this prerogative. The arguments I've seen made against Dagger have seemed more emotion based then they are on intelligent arguments, however. I'm not saying people haven't made intelligent arguments, that would be silly. But calling people stupid or foolish if they vote for Dagger while others call him a c*nt expose an emotional argument rather then an intellectual one. Points have been raised, you specifically had 6. However, arguments such as "He's a bad poster" haven't been backed up with substance whatsoever. Just because "X number" people say that doesn't make it fact.

Are you kidding me? We have PM evidence, hard proof that he doesn't understand the rules, post after post after post of him making unintelligent arguments, losing his cool, and being a generally terrible poster. Nobody's making any arguments saying, "Dagger is mean to me! Don't vote!" In fact, that's exactly what Dagger's supporters are doing with Coco and Crock.

Seriously, I can understand this type of shit from Habs and Rattlesnake, but you LSN? You're WAY smarter than this.

Or someone who is passionate about a variety of things. There are things on this site I enjoy, such as video games, but in the rare occasion I post there, my posts suck. Why? Because it's not a forte of mine. I play for enjoyment when I can, but I'm no expert on what makes a great game. I'm passionate about a few games, and that may show, but that doesn't reflect necessarily in a good post. But I'll still post here and there if a topic interests me, even if I know I'm posting as a novice would in the situation. I do it for the enjoyment in those cases. Does that make me a bad poster overall, or a bad Moderator? We both know I'm not.

He is passionate about a lot of things, I just said that. He just doesn't post expertly about many things. Jose pointed it out in one of his posts, Dagger's made tons of threads in the VG&T section, and none of them make it past a few responses. The only one that has is the music thread, and it's basically spam, and Dagger has made over 50% of the responses. His posts are just directionless ramblings of a blind mark.

In the same vein, just because Dagger posts alot, sometimes in places he may not be an expert(Like the CL/News for example), doesn't mean he's a bad poster. Nor does it mean he would be a poor Mod.

He's an expert in NOTHING, that's the problem. Everyone else in the boardroom is a masterful poster. Coco is a masterful poster, and Crock is damn close, but Dagger? He's bush league compared to the other candidates.

And these debates give him the opportunity to do exactly that. Not just to the Mods, or the established posters, but to everyone. All's fair here, but what sucks(especially for posters who try to have an open mind) is we haven't even had the first debate yet, and people are burying him. Let Dagger post his stuff, and allow people to think for themselves.

Dagger has been looking like a total fool in the debates, and you've made it clear that you feel that way as well. I don't know what your argument is here, unless you're just trying to be belligerent.

Or working. Or with his wife. Having a family arranges your priorities as well as your time. Moreso, you can't have it both ways here. Dagger is supposedly temperamental and emotional and goes off at the slightest sign of criticism, but now he's cowardly hiding? Doesn't make sense that he'ld go from one extreme to another.

That could be... but he's been spending plenty of time in the debates and in other campaigning areas.

Cowardly and temperamental go hand in hand. He's hiding because he knows that if he tries to respond to any of our criticisms he'll lose his temper and look like a fool. He has a track record of this in both the Video Game tourney and in the Division Blade saga.

And yet in my two years here, I've yet to see Dagger start trouble with anyone, especially Mods. If it's happened, my mistake, but I haven't seen it.I know the question of "Why does being unpopular with other Mods matter?" will be greeted with the Sidious example, but Dagger isn't Sidious. He's not going to cause drama or stir stuff up in the Board Room should he make it there, and I believe you know this.

Well, open your eyes dude, because he singlehandedly turned people off from the video game tournament, and when people gave him harsh (but just) critiques of his video game, he lost his cool and said some very derogatory, personal remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back