Why I voted for Dagger Dias (The confession of a "moron")

Dagger sent PMs to me throughout the primary elections. I did not vote for him. Read the very first post in this thread before you jump to conclusions.

The two cases are a bit different.[/quote

In the words of Tyler Durden: You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

They voted on the basis of the negativity that JGlass and Co spewed. Again, read the first post.

What, have like, 3 people said they voted Dagger because of the negativity of my thread?

As for Coco and honesty. Give me a break. All he cares about is getting a reaction.

You have no idea what an annoying little twerp you are, thinking you know everything about everyone.

It's the story of one man.

Two actually. There was another guy stating the same in the final poll thread. And Jose agrees that that could be a reason for Dagger's win.

If no PMs were sent, Dagger doesn't win.

Very true, but what the PM's did was create an awareness for the people who do not visit the spam sections that the elections were going on. And his victory also has a lot to do with more non spam posters recognizing his name as compared to Coco or Crock.

Go wash your left hand

Joke's getting too repititive to get a rise out of me. But keep trying, anyway.

Two actually. There was another guy stating the same in the final poll thread. And Jose agrees that that could be a reason for Dagger's win.

You're right. Since two people cited this as a reason at a majority of those who voted for Dagger clearly felt the same.

Very true, but what the PM's did was create an awareness for the people who do not visit the spam sections that the elections were going on. And his victory also has a lot to do with more non spam posters recognizing his name as compared to Coco or Crock.

If Crock sent a few hundred "Hi, I'm Crock and I'm running for mod and I really want to win. Here's the link please vote for me ;)" then he would've won.

Joke's getting too repititive to get a rise out of me. But keep trying, anyway.

Go wash your left hand.

Those are like the only three people who have cared enough to give a reason. Do you really think it wasn't a reason?

It could very well be a reason, but I'd be willing to bet that the majority of votes were from people who were PM'd.

About everyone. Nope. Coco, quite a bit.

Yes... but you don't know anything about him. Or me. Or anyone on this website. Your conjecture is at best laughable, and at worst so annoying that I pray you lose your left hand so you're forced to wipe with your right one.

It's the story of one man. If no PMs were sent, Dagger doesn't win. Go wash your left hand

Funny you say that. Cause if Dagger wouldn't have sent me a PM I would've forgotten all about the election. The only other PM I got was from someone in the beginning when it all started asking for support.

So yeah, a PM can change the dynamic of things.

Yes... but you don't know anything about him. Or me. Or anyone on this website. Your conjecture is at best laughable, and at worst so annoying that I pray you lose your left hand so you're forced to wipe with your right one.

But I can judge him from his posts. Or is it that only you can do that when you are judging Dagger.

Also like you think my country is reason enough for me not using toilet paper.;)

But I can judge him from his posts. Or is it that only you can do that when you are judging Dagger.

I have nothing against judging when you're doing it accurately, but what you do is hardly responsible judging, it's ridiculous assumption making. I judged that Dagger doesn't understand the rules because he reported 50 posts in one day, and not a single one of them had a rule broken. I judged that Dagger was a homophobe because he said he'd consider himself a failure as a father if his son was gay. I judged that Dagger was a bad poster because... well have you read one of his posts? "Mysterio shouldn't be the World Heavyweight Champion because he's not a heavyweight." What a crock of shit.

You think Coco lives to make others miserable because he's been mean to a few people a couple times.

You see the difference?

Now hold on a minute there playa.

No no we use water and the left hand, its called 'Panchua'.

We wash our hands thoroughly and eat only using the right hand as it is required by hygiene and custom.

Now say it with me boys P-A-N-C-H-U-A.

Ah cultural unity,

If we were from Tibet, we'd be dead by now.

Fun Fact: When Tibet decided to break away from China and became mainly a Buddist state, China sent some of the most attractive looking girls from all over their territory to Tibet so they can entice them from following their religion strictly and have them fall from grace, thus breaking their moral code and ethics The kind of Buddhism being followed in Tibet needed for the men to follow a celibate and nomadic life.

No no, by god some of them are so fine. My pals who have been to Tibet tell me the girls there are drop dead gorgeous.On one occasion my friend couldn't control himself and had to fap one in a monastary loo.

You think Coco lives to make others miserable because he's been mean to a few people a couple times.

Except for the fact that I pretty much gave you proof a while back of how 6 of his recent threads were all about trolling people. I remember your weak response "It's not what he always does". Again except for the fact that he does. Your hypocrisy has been unbelievable throughout the election.

Rattlesnake: While we're on the topic of people I argued with during the elections... you never cease to amaze me with your brazen stupidity. You don't know anything about me, and it makes me want to punch babies when you think you do. You are easily the most obnoxious poster on this forum.

Yeah, I'd rather be honest and obnoxious rather than a hypocritical Coco smitten asswipe like you. Throughout the election at least I have had the balls to admit that I have voted for Dagger based on my personal preference. You, on the other hand, have blatantly ignored all of Coco's deficiencies and tried to paint him as a Godsend for the forums and tried to use your reputation to drive home that fact. It was pathetic to see you tell Habs that he was only campaigning for Dagger because he wanted to see him win when you were doing the same for Coco, only that you were trying much harder.

The results have come jackass, and they show that most forum members give a ratsass about your high handed opinion. Go back to the toilet of these forums that's the bar room and talk about how I suck because what you really are and how much you really matter to the forum at large is pretty apparent to us now.

Except for the fact that I pretty much gave you proof a while back of how 6 of his recent threads were all about trolling people. I remember your weak response "It's not what he always does". Again except for the fact that he does. Your hypocrisy has been unbelievable throughout the election.

I don't see how admitting he likes to troll people is hypocritical.

Yeah, I'd rather be honest and obnoxious rather than a hypocritical Coco smitten asswipe like you.

Again, you assume things. My relationship with Coco does not involve me worshiping the ground he walks on. We both enjoy talking to each other.

Throughout the election at least I have had the balls to admit that I have voted for Dagger based on my personal preference. You, on the other hand, have blatantly ignored all of Coco's deficiencies and tried to paint him as a Godsend for the forums and tried to use your reputation to drive home that fact. It was pathetic to see you tell Habs that he was only campaigning for Dagger because he wanted to see him win when you were doing the same for Coco, only that you were trying much harder.

Three things. One, I didn't ignore Coco's deficiencies persay, I just played them down and played up the Godsend angle for the lulz. Secondly, I never tried to use my reputation to drive home the fact, I tried using common sense. And lastly, I admitted that I tried way harder than I would have liked to during the election because I got caught up in everything. This isn't new news you're breaking here.

The results have come jackass, and they show that most forum members give a ratsass about your high handed opinion. Go back to the toilet of these forums that's the bar room and talk about how I suck because what you really are and how much you really matter to the forum at large is pretty apparent to us now.

That's probably true. But the people I care about do give at least a ratsass about my high handed opinion, so I'm going to keep making it. I will return to the toilet of the forums to pal around with the people I enjoy talking to. But remember this: if you weren't able to cut it in the toilet of the forums, you know what that makes you? A clumped up wad of toilet paper stuck in the pipes.

Oh, that's right, you don't use toilet paper.

I thought Buddhism was a practice of philosophy and not religion, and that you could practice Buddhism with another Religion if you wished to do so. Or is that another one of the 'isms?

I thought Buddhism was a practice of philosophy and not religion, and that you could practice Buddhism with another Religion if you wished to do so. Or is that another one of the 'isms?

There are two sects. One is more lenient than the other but Buddhism is a religion.

And hey JGlass, I don't use toilet paper too, pick on me, pick on me pretty please!

A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back