Why I WILL be voting for D Double...

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3632514 said:
Oh haaaaabs,

Y U SO FUNNEH?!!?!?!?!?!

Y U NO STANND UUUUUP!?

By the way, what are your reasons for voting for Double D. "Blind devotion" aside, I'm sure you have thousands of reasons. Come on, son.

My position throughout these elections has been crystal clear, and I won't deviate from where I stand until the very end. I have been standing up for quite some time now, it's just that some people choose not to read what I am saying and/or choose not to agree with me. If you think this has anything to do with blind devotion, you've totally missed the point as well.

Could you re-summarise what your reasons are for the people that can't be bothered to sift through your post history? Such bastards do exist, I believe.

My position throughout these elections has been crystal clear, and I won't deviate from where I stand until the very end. I have been standing up for quite some time now, it's just that some people choose not to read what I am saying and/or choose not to agree with me. If you think this has anything to do with blind devotion, you've totally missed the point as well.

I meant stand up, as in stand up comedy, referring to your 9 year old humour.

You are blindly devoted to the ABC party. No doubt about it. You haven't posted any reasons as to why you want to vote for him. I understand that the ABC party is your proverbial child but, I'm sure deep down you know voting for Dagger and the gang isn't the correct choice. You're cleverer than that.

Could you re-summarise what your reasons are for the people that can't be bothered to sift through your post history? Such bastards do exist, I believe.

I'd be happy to do that for you Sam, even though it wouldn't take much sifting. We all know my posts are typically short and concise ;)

This whole process for me has been about opposing one guy, supporting another, and unfortunately leaving the third guy on the outside looking in, which is too bad because I really like the third guy, yet he receives very little attention from me either way.

When the election was first announced, I had little interest in it believe it or not. I'm not a big fan of contests to pick mods, even though an earlier contest yielded a great mod in SSC. I assumed Coco would easily win a popularity contest on here, and I knew he would quickly come in and tell us how he was going to win easily, in a manner in keeping with his Internet persona. So I got to thinking if there could be a way to beat him, either myself or someone else. Hence the birth of the ABC Party.

I knew the only way Coco could lose would be a concerted group effort by a bunch of solid posters. So I tried to get the very best on board. People will incorrectly think this is because of some deep seated dislike I have for Coco but that's not the case at all, if anything it is the reverse. Ask Coco how many times he has red repped me, and how many times I have red repped him, and we will clearly see who dislikes whom. I respect Coco as a poster and admire the following he inexplicably has on here. I just wanted to challenge him as much as possible, either personally or by supporting some other candidate, the best one possible, to keep the election competitive, interesting and fun.

The point of the ABC Party was to have a competitive primary, pick the best candidate possible, and support him until the end. Without that, Coco would be untouchable. This was my idea, rightly or wrongly, and I would be a hypocrite to not stand by it till the end.

All this being said, I would not support someone if I didn't think they were right for the job. Party loyalty would only extend so far. Had Ba-Bomb won, for example, for me the ABC Party was over. I think Dagger Dias would make a good mod, I really do. He posts high quantity on here. That's not to suggest quantity at the expense of quality, but rather to suggest that he spends a lot of time on here, and as such will be around to do his job to the utmost of his ability. His posting is passionate, whether you agree with it or not. It's diverse. I think the quality of his posting has taken many unfair hits over the election. The guy has made thousands of non-spam posts, and is being called out for a handful of ones which may have been less than stellar.

I think the attacks on him have been over the top and unfair. Calling him a hot head because of one or two outburst in three years is wrong. Calling him homophobic has been incorrect too. Questioning his intelligence, wrong again.

At the end, I'll be criticized for blind devotion, excess party loyalty, etc., But if I am anything, I'm no hypocrite. I won't put a plan in motion, then bail on it once it no longer applies to me.

Had Ba-Bomb won, for example, for me the ABC Party was over.

Had that happened, not only would I have split from the ABC Party, but I probably would have actively joined one of the others. Ba-Bomb even getting anywhere near a mod position makes me shudder. Although, I do suspect that the Admins would have definitely stepped in and prevented it from happening. No way Ba-Bomb would ever have become a mod, whether he won the election or not.

If your plan was to vote for the best possible candidate that isn't Coco, you would be a hypocrite if you did vote for Dagger. Crock is infinitely better.

I'd be happy to do that for you Sam, even though it wouldn't take much sifting. We all know my posts are typically short and concise ;)

This whole process for me has been about opposing one guy, supporting another, and unfortunately leaving the third guy on the outside looking in, which is too bad because I really like the third guy, yet he receives very little attention from me either way.

It is a shame. If it weren't for Coco and his entire platform, I'd totally vote for Crock. Even more of a shame, because what's going to end up happening is that more people are going to end up voting for Dagger over Crock out of spite for Coco, because they're hipsters, or because Dagger is PMing everyone with a rep point or lower.

There's simply no way Crock can make more noise in this election than Dagger vs. The World, without riding on the coattails of Coco's campaign.

When the election was first announced, I had little interest in it believe it or not. I'm not a big fan of contests to pick mods, even though an earlier contest yielded a great mod in SSC. I assumed Coco would easily win a popularity contest on here, and I knew he would quickly come in and tell us how he was going to win easily, in a manner in keeping with his Internet persona. So I got to thinking if there could be a way to beat him, either myself or someone else. Hence the birth of the ABC Party.

I knew the only way Coco could lose would be a concerted group effort by a bunch of solid posters. So I tried to get the very best on board. People will incorrectly think this is because of some deep seated dislike I have for Coco but that's not the case at all, if anything it is the reverse. Ask Coco how many times he has red repped me, and how many times I have red repped him, and we will clearly see who dislikes whom. I respect Coco as a poster and admire the following he inexplicably has on here. I just wanted to challenge him as much as possible, either personally or by supporting some other candidate, the best one possible, to keep the election competitive, interesting and fun.

The point of the ABC Party was to have a competitive primary, pick the best candidate possible, and support him until the end. Without that, Coco would be untouchable. This was my idea, rightly or wrongly, and I would be a hypocrite to not stand by it till the end.
My teachers, my parents, the counselors, they were ALL wrong.

The world DOES in fact revolve around me.

All this being said, I would not support someone if I didn't think they were right for the job. Party loyalty would only extend so far. Had Ba-Bomb won, for example, for me the ABC Party was over. I think Dagger Dias would make a good mod, I really do. He posts high quantity on here. That's not to suggest quantity at the expense of quality, but rather to suggest that he spends a lot of time on here, and as such will be around to do his job to the utmost of his ability. His posting is passionate, whether you agree with it or not. It's diverse. I think the quality of his posting has taken many unfair hits over the election. The guy has made thousands of non-spam posts, and is being called out for a handful of ones which may have been less than stellar.
I've spent time reading that man's posts. Time stood still. Boring only begins to scratch the surface. He's ordinary and redundant in every imaginable way. What exactly do you think qualifies as quality? I'd probably hate to see what qualifies as reading material on your nightstand.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3632954 said:
It is a shame. If it weren't for Coco and his entire platform, I'd totally vote for Crock. Even more of a shame, because what's going to end up happening is that more people are going to end up voting for Dagger over Crock out of spite for Coco, because they're hipsters, or because Dagger is PMing everyone with a rep point or lower.

There's simply no way Crock can make more noise in this election than Dagger vs. The World, without riding on the coattails of Coco's campaign.

I'm actually leaning towards Crock, but I am reconsidering Coco also, Dagger has alot going on personally and i am starting to doubt if he would be up for a job that takes up the majority of his time.

So Deex. Is your failure to respond to me and answer any of my questions an admission of your idiocy? You might as well just admit it because you have only dug the hole deeper for yourself with your responses to me thus far.

Reactions: Lee
So Deex. Is your failure to respond to me and answer any of my questions an admission of your idiocy? You might as well just admit it because you have only dug the hole deeper for yourself with your responses to me thus far.

i was asleep prior to coming on an hour ago, and i believe you're the one who dug a hole.

Just because you lived three minutes away doesn't mean your a Detroit loyalist, does it?

Who had a major record deal from the detroit scene?, he was signed to universal(that's all the info i'm giving you)

And BTW a 2:1 for me is alot, it means the world to me due to the fact that i completed my third year whilst homeless (lets hear people knock that).

Thanks Dave and SSC and Tasty for the comments.

i was asleep prior to coming on an hour ago, and i believe you're the one who dug a hole.

Elaborate

Just because you lived three minutes away doesn't mean your a Detroit loyalist, does it?

I live 30 minutes away and I'm a huge homer when it comes to Detroit sports and Detroit hip hop.

Who had a major record deal from the detroit scene?, he was signed to universal(that's all the info i'm giving you)

What kind of question is that? There have been many Detroit rappers over the years who have had major record deals. Big Sean is from Detroit and he is currently signed to Kanye's label on Def Jam and their parent company is Universal. The parent company for Shady Records is also Universal Music Group and there have been multiple rappers signed to that label from Detroit. Trick Trick was once signed to Universal records. Xzibit was born in Detorit and he is currently signed to a label affiliated with Universal Music Group. That has to be the dumbest, vaguest question I have ever been asked.

EDIT: You also have yet to respond to any of my questions or comments in terms of you being a dumbass.

I'm actually leaning towards Crock, but I am reconsidering Coco also, Dagger has alot going on personally and i am starting to doubt if he would be up for a job that takes up the majority of his time.

A lot going on now? Think about a few years down the line when his son comes of that particular age but still takes his best friend up to his room to play Dungeons and Dragons. Imagine Dagger, sitting there in his armchair, clutching the rests until his fingers are white and his jaw firmly clenched, thinking to himself. "They're bumming up there arent they? I fucking know they are. They're bumming up there, arent they?"

Drive the poor man mad.

You think if he walked in on them while in the act but found them dressed as Cloud and Sephiroth he'd still consider himself a failure as a father and a man?

You think if he walked in on them while in the act but found them dressed as Cloud and Sephiroth he'd still consider himself a failure as a father and a man?

Yes. I believe Dagger's mind is too simple and too fragile to have picked up on the obvious homoerotic undertones in the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth, and as such he would take such a union of the two in cosplay as a sin greater than blasphemy against The Almighty Lord.

That doesnt surprise me, his opinion on Coco proves that Dagger only see's the negative he wants to see and would plainly miss the glaring positives, in this case a loving tribute to two of Final Fantasys favourite characters.

I have accused him of one thing - trying to get me fired - and have provided proof. Bearing in mind that every other post I made in the other thread was pounced upon within the space of 20 minutes, there must be something in the fact that that's now been there all day, and only one relatively minor aspect of it has been addressed by Team Dagger. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was because his position was totally indefensible...

I can back this up seeing as it was I who defended Tasty on the issue with an admin checking how much Tasty does that isn't noticeable (I'll give you a clue, it's a lot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back