A Message from Coco The Monkey to those who support Dagger Dias for mod

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by Coco, Jan 8, 2012.

1. DirtyJosé

DirtyJosé Best angle of all: retirement

I know you have your reasons to vote Dagger. I didn't think that was the point of this thread. If you can see, I not only included how you wanted to support the best possible alternative to Coco, but I bolded it as well. I did not try to trim it or spin this to help either cause. But the fact still remains; despite your methods and despite your opinions on the candidates (which are valid), you still started the party to thwart Coco, did you not?

2. hatehabsforever

hatehabsforever Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Come on now, Killjoy, keep up here! I never, ever suggested that.

3. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

But you keep pushing Dagger even though at this point it's clear things won't work out. You're both under the impression that our party is big enough to get him to win even though there are so many people unaffiliated who come to the section and only see a thread pointing out every single flaw to Dagger with detail and precision.

I told him to reply and get people to start thinking differently by him speaking up. But instead he took two posts, pasted them together and basically said "no comment, period". He shut the door, Habs.

4. ABMorales787

Yes you did. You said whoever got elected could easily win the whole thing due to us having the most members in a single party. Everyone else agreed.

5. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

This isn't about dividing the ABC Party. I want them unified, but only if the cause that unifies them is pushing Crock for mod as Crock's the best alternative to me.

6. hatehabsforever

Staff Member Moderator

You may want to go back and review some of the campaign threads made in our subsection, prior to the second primary, and then rethink your comments. I never said our party would be big enough to win with our party alone. I said we would need to maintain full party support to maintain a numbers advantage, but that we would also need to steal a couple of guys from the other parties, as well as draw in some of the undecided voters. And you may recall what else I said about the various candidates' respective abilities to pull that off. And I got criticized for saying what I said. Go back and check KJ, and get back to me.

7. ABMorales787

Is Dagger capable of those things? Call Murkley and then get back to ME.

8. hatehabsforever

Staff Member Moderator

Good Lord, Killjoy. Food For Thought.. Re-read it, it's like a goddamn crystal ball. Read it and come back and tell me what I said and how I saw things playing out.

9. Muffin Top Merkley

Muffin Top Merkley Be a man!

MErkley.

Also, I don't get it.

10. ABMorales787

Yeah. At this point, it's all irrelevant. And, yes. I've read it.

My favorite bit.

11. ABMorales787

You were the first to note Dagger would be a bad choice. You were right.

12. Muffin Top Merkley

Muffin Top Merkley Be a man!

Thank you, sir.

It's nice to have some appreciation for the good word I was trying to teach.

13. The Champ

The Champ Mexican Plate Lunch

This is EXACTLY why Coco is a great choice for mod.

14. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

I was never voting Dagger anyways, but to stop Coco from being Mod is stupid. My final vote is gonna be stuck between Coco/Crock.

15. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

What would it matter if Killjoy echo'd what IDR said? there's more to being a mod than posting & creating threads, it seems like several posters are having trouble grasping that.

16. ABMorales787

Something about dynamics, I think.

17. hatehabsforever

Staff Member Moderator

In all fairness, Justin, it was a campaign whereby I was trying to put myself over and exploit what little advantage I may have had. Not an easy task when you have virtually nothing negative to say about your opponent. Jesus, I did everything but campaign for KJ in that paragraph. I said I cannot criticize him. I talked about his terrific knowledge and passion for TNA. I made a couple of references to the fact that I think he'd be a great mod. I even said that my "criticism" of a TNA bias was not a bad thing. I had to find some minor flaw in KJ, which wasn't easy, to try to gain an edge over him, much like he tried to do to me, which I would have expected nothing less.

It's difficult when you like and respect your opponent, but you have to find something "negative" to say, when there's little to find. I doubt Killjoy was overly put out by it, it was a competition after all. Just ask Killjoy who one of the first group of people I contacted regarding the party was. He was one of the first I PM'd. Hard to campaign against that.

¡Roján! likes this.
  18. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

Exactly. Even if it's not an " advantage", there's nothing wrong with trying to word it that way in order to win the election. The fact that Habs and KJ were both running for TNA mod, and Habs finished far and away ahead of KJ, shows that statement of "advantage" worked. I don't care if he believed what he was saying, or not. It was sound strategy, to that extent.

19. D-Man

D-Man Gone but never forgotten.

Anyone else find it odd that the majority of Dagger supporters have under 500 posts?

20. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

The code has been cracked.

Do you claim shenanigans?

21. BK Styles

BK Styles Certified Nerd

So I'm guessing that makes my opinion worthless, right?

22. The Champ

The Champ Mexican Plate Lunch

Now you're catching on.

23. D-Man

D-Man Gone but never forgotten.

Never said that.

I'm merely pointing out that Dagger-voters are all n00bs whose minds are easily swayed by the dark side.

(Yes, I used a Star Wars reference. I figured that the virgins could relate to it better.)

24. BK Styles

BK Styles Certified Nerd

I know you didn't, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't implied.

I wouldn't count myself as a complete n00b, granted I haven't been around as long as a lot of people on here have, so I'm sure as hell not a regular either. Out of the three guys there, I'm most familiar with Dagger, and am generally a fan of his. I'm not as familiar with Crock and I'm not a Coco fan, so my personal choice is to go with the guy that I know I like. I'd rather do that than vote for someone I don't know much about, someone I don't really care for, or not vote at all.

gd likes this.
  25. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

It's not that your opinion is worthless, but the regulars have a better perspective on all three candidates, and how things would play out if one of them became a mod. People who joined last month and have ~50 votes are getting PMed by Dagger, and they're just doing it because he asked them to. They're bullshit votes, but I guess that's an unfortunate part of any election process.