An analysis: Why Coco lost and Dagger won

The original post is actually pretty close on what happened, at least on my end. If I win this thing and become mod (which looks pretty likely now) I might reveal my strategy in its entirety and a full (although not lengthy) analysis on my experience in this contest. I think it would be a good read for you guys and it also could be a good chance for someone to take notes for next year. ;)

You'll have to forgive me for not being interested in your incredibly intellectual analysis. That I only skimmed a dry, 1,000+ word analysis of a moderator election which could probably be summarised in a couple of sentences makes me positively inhuman. Me and the rest of the bottom 50% are off to read shoe sizes, limericks, the titles of plays and other things of agreeable length.
And yet you're here talking about it. There's a guy who's talking about how unentertaining my original post was but said he didn't read it, and now we have a guy who says he's not interested in my analysis, but feels motivated enough to share his opinions to that effect.

When I'm not interested in something, I tend to find something that interests me. Then again, if I don't feel like reading a page-long post, I also don't feel the need to inform people to that effect.

I hope the reason why I approach you condescendingly is readily apparent.

Rayne, were you born with a dictionary up your butt or was it inserted by a rather stout and inspirational Literature professor in your early years?

Also, do you enjoy using words in ways that make the sentence more complex and sound elitist rather than lowering yourself to be understandable?

Am I doing it too?

"I don't understand why you guys care so much about the election. Anyways, here's a detailed analysis of the election."

"I don't understand why you guys care so much about the election. Anyways, here's a detailed analysis of the election."

Why do you care if no one cares about the election but they still analyze it? Better yet, why would anyone else care if you care that no one cares but still analyzes the election?

Why do you care if no one cares about the election but they still analyze it? Better yet, why would anyone else care if you care that no one cares but still analyzes the election?

By replying to this post it's obvious that your care about my views regarding who cares about what. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

my-head-is-shaped-like-a-dick-your-argument-is-invalid-374x499.jpg

Why? There was nothing wrong with the format, it worked perfectly. What do you think was wrong with it?

Well the objective was accomplished, we got the new mod but I did feel there was the odd issue:

Although the rep for votes system was above-board well implemented I also feel a good advertisement of the election and the candidates would help to really give newer forum members or those who less often venture into the spam sections, an idea of what it was they were voting for to have a better supported candidate overall and a better representation of the sentiments of the masses.

I also feel that there should be certain fixed section which require more immediate attention to be up for grabs or at least advised for budding potential candidates to offer themselves up for. As we now have that Dagger is a moderator of the WWE section, it also seems JGlass has stepped down from there. I have heard your analogy about the workers and bales of hay, but I feel that there comes a point where you have so many workers that the work will be distributed such that each person is only doing a small amount of work so as not to justify their position. Grading sections on how badly them need a new mod would help avoid this.

The merging of parties, speaking as someone who's party was merged early on seemed a little bit hap-hazard. There were informal announcements made by people within parties which were not always discussed with every member of the former existing party. Something to consider.

Of course these are only suggestions and this was a first try. I'm sure the greatest advancement in the proceedings of the next elections will be the lessons learnt from this one.

1) Coco misunderstood the nature of this election.
I predicted this result weeks ago and never strayed from my prediction. You must be talking about another Coco.

the whole election was like this:

3 guys are stuck in desert, and there's enough water for only one guy. The one that drinks it remain alive and the other two will die. They start a debate to determine who deserves to drink it, after a while two of them kinda lose their temper and start shouting and screaming at the third guy, and make it look like it's obvious the third guy doesn't deserve it, and instead of solving the issue between themselves, they keep bringing reason for why the third one doesn't desrve to survive.

Time passes, the third guy remained alive and the other two die.

Why? Because when they were busy arguing against the third guy, he simply picked the bottle of water and drank it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back