The Votes

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by The Crock, Jan 23, 2012.

1. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

First off, I want to thank every single person who voted my way in this election. I thought I had a decent chance, but I guess not. I'm not going to drop out of the election, since I've made it this far, but I have a message:

Vote for Coco. It doesn't matter if you supported me, vote for Coco. Do not let Dagger and Co. PM and rep their way into a mod spot. They've forced me out of the election (I was in second last night, now I'm a distant third), but don't let them do that to Coco. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing against the rules with what they're doing, but they're ignoring every argument that has been brought up in this election. Don't let the likes of Paralyzer Z elect your new moderator by handing out that one shiny rep point.

Don't waste your votes. Please, vote for Coco.

2. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Maybe you should drop out.

Notorious718 likes this.
  3. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

If Crock drops out does that mean everyone that voted for him gets their vote back? Cause that would excellent.

Notorious718 likes this.
  4. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

No, it doesn't. Private poll means there's no way to tell who voted for whom. People could come out and say "I voted for Crock(or Dagger or CoCo)", but there's no way to give them their vote back, as they could be being disingenuous just to get the opportunity to vote again.

Consider me officially hurt. No one has attempted to PM or rep me to try and get my vote.:shrug:

SavageTaker and Bernkastel like this.
  5. The Brain

The Brain King Of The Ring

Same here but I take it as a compliment. They know that guys like you and me are not going to care about a couple rep points. I'm not saying the election is such serious business but my vote isn't going to be swayed by one or two rep points, or any amount for that matter. Those PMs are saved for people who are too insecure in themselves. They need rep from others to validate themselves.

DirtyJosé likes this.
  6. CH David

CH David A Jock That Loves Pepsi

People think of me like that too? Awesome!

7. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

I look at it this way. The two of us have earned our spots the good ol' fashioned way. I'm not making light of this election, but Sly and KB are extremely picky about whom they allow in the Board Room. The election provides a chance to some people who may never have a chance otherwise. Like you, I don't take this thing as serious business, but I do care about who joins the rest of us on staff. Making the right decision with my incredibly important:)rolleyes:) vote is far more important then any amount of rep that's handed out to me.

8. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

I voted Crock and I'm proud. If there could be a Crock & Coco Connection, I'd also be in favour of it.

If Dagger wins this, it's all kinds of wrong. I still have hope for Crock, if he wins it'll be great. Otherwise, I guess Coco will do. But not Dagger. Please.

9. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

What are you proud of? You voted in an Internet election for one man, and now you're campaigning for another because your choice appears to be out of it. Anything goes here, including Pm'ing and repping people for votes. It's been encouraged since the beginning when Sly laid down the rules.

For someone who's so incredibly invested in the outcome, you don't pay much attention to the simplest of things here.

Peoples_Champ likes this.
  10. Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Smooth Sexual Chocolate Grapefruits of Wrath

[​IMG]

Listen to Crocky, do the right thang; vote Coco.

11. Hulk Hogan's Brother

Hulk Hogan's Brother Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!

Uh man, Dagger still has 47 votes. Is that all that surprising considering that the ABC party consisted of 60 members. I'm pretty sure we got those votes in without PM'ing or repping new people.

Also RDV, no matter how bad Dagger is he is waaaay better than you.

Bernkastel likes this.
  12. Rayne

Rayne Sally Section

I'm repping every single person for 3-4 points in the "The Final Vote" thread if this thing ends up in a tie, depends on where I'm at when it closes. I'm holding my vote for the last minute to try and force a tie if possible.

(Honestly, how fucking stupid are you early voters? In a poll where everyone can see live results? Jesus, Coco and Crock's supporters might as well have started PM'ing people to vote for Dagger. Even if you already knew who you were going to vote for, other people have obviously waited to cast their vote and have very clearly done so according to the existing results.)

Remember, 3-4 rep points if this ends in a tie. I'm vested in the resulting drama, if anyone without a horse in this race wants to sweeten the pot with me......

13. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Crock, you will be a mod one day anyway. Well played.

The Crock likes this.
  14. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

For the record I got a grand total of 2 responses to the PMs. Meaning that I garnered 2 votes for Dagger.

15. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

You're reaching Milenko-level intelligence, bro. And I'm talking Milenko at his worst. The night he said said Mark Henry was the MVP of Raw the same night of the CM Punk shoot. That bad.

16. Tiger Chaos Theory

Tiger Chaos Theory You ain't drawin' shit!

You might have been better served with a headline stating you needed no more votes and that all future crock votes be delegated to Coco.

17. Pepe Silvia

Pepe Silvia Occasional Pre-Show

shut the fuck up and go get blitz

18. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator E-Fed Mod

19. lancir

lancir Dark Match Winner

Why can you see thru the girl on the bottom leg?

Too stay on topic

Vote CoCo