Why I WILL be voting for D Double...

If a picture of Dagger RKO'ing Mysterio_Fan turns up in the next few days, then his absence will be well and truly explained.

Isn't Davi an independent?

By the way, who's that in your sig?

I am independent, and I will still be all the way through to the elections. I wanted to give Coco and Crock a chance to convince me, they haven't. I will defend Dagger's character assassinations because it's the fair thing to do. If I saw this kind of hatred against any candidate, I would do the same.

Perhaps I have been naive, I only started frequenting the spam sections this fall, so I don't know everyone as well as others do. I can only go by what I have seen, and from what I have seen, Dagger has not been any of the things he has been accused of being. That just has not been my experience with him. Dagger and I are not exactly buddies, I only knew of him through posts made...but the posts I have seen made me think he could do a good job. I don't know what Dagger was like two years ago, and frankly I don't care. I can only judge him by what I have seen. Just like I don't care what Coco or Crock did that long ago either. As a relative newcomer to the spam sections, someone who is not a part of all the inside jokes, not a part of these long standing friendships, I don't have any previous baggage that would have prejudiced me for or against any of the candidates, as there are no loyalties to friends I have to worry about. Throughout this election process, Dagger has continually taken the high ground, while Coco has behaved like a petulant child. I don't give a damn who he is friends with...if I did, I would have just joined the crowd, sucked up the mighty mods and posters he has as allies, probably gotten more green rep just for siding with Coco, and taken the easy way out. I am not, and never have been an ass kisser. If I agree with you, I will agree. If I disagree, I disagree. There are things I will disagree with you 100% in one thread, and then turn around and agree 100% with you in another.

The fact is, I don't take any of this personally. If any of Dagger's haters post something I find especially humorous, I have no issues handing out green rep. Not that my little 5 power rep means a damn thing, but its the principle of the thing. I believe in fairness, and I declared myself independent because after Dagger voiced his strong preference to be a WWE mod instead of one of the non modded sections, given that I disagreed with it, I wanted to give both Coco and Crock a chance to get me to switch my vote, for as little as it's worth. I don't like any of the three positions being gunned for, disagree with the need for al three. Others think there is a need, and that is fine. But I am not voting for a position others think is needed, I will vote for the position I think is needed. Since that is not possible because I don't see the need for any either a WWE or spam mod, I have to use other criteria, based on what I see...and a guy that is acccused of being hotheaded avoiding a fight rather than plunge head first into it has impressed me. If the attacks against Dagger hadn't been so damn viscious, I wouldn't be defending Dagger like I am. I just don't like to see the level of absolute negativity that this has gotten to. In fact, you know what? My vote is still open. If Coco can demonstrate he is capable of being more mature than what I have seen so far, who knows? Despite all that has been said so far, I haven't ruled him out. I mentioned this before...I don't hold grudges. Once this election is over, there wil be no ill will towards anyone here, at least not on my part. I will continue to defend Dagger against unfair attacks, but if Coco or Crock were being subjected to it, I would do the same, whether they choose to believe it or not. I defend Dagger because the attacks have gone way too far, not because I owe him any loyalty.

In fact, Klunderbunker, or another mod/admin with the ability to do so, I still have access to the ABC Party private thread. If it's possible at this stage in the process, please revoke my access to it. I can't be fully independent if I still have access to one party's private area. That is not fair, and it makes it seem like my claim of independence is a sham, when it is not.

Im remaining unbiased in regards to the elections, Im a big fan of crock in regards to being WWE mod due to the fact that he tightened his belt and became a great all around poster.

As for Dagger i believe he has promise and believes in himself enough to do the job, either way well see what KB and Sly have to say because in the end no matter who votes for whom they will make the final decision on who gets the spot i believe so to the victor goes the spoils.

Good Luck Everyone

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Dagger has not been any of the things he has been accused of being.

I have accused him of one thing - trying to get me fired - and have provided proof. Bearing in mind that every other post I made in the other thread was pounced upon within the space of 20 minutes, there must be something in the fact that that's now been there all day, and only one relatively minor aspect of it has been addressed by Team Dagger. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was because his position was totally indefensible...

Nothing else you say matters. You've already proven to be completely clueless.

Its an opinion, and my opinion doesn't matter just because im not voting for COCO?, yeah that makes sense.

I'd rather vote for someone that actually wants to be a mod

So 320 posts about why Daggar sucks, and 130 posts about why he kind of, might not suck if you squint really hard... Has Coco officially won yet, or are we still in the preliminary, "just because we have to" phase of the election? I mean Christ, I wish we could get this much traffic in the forums about things that actually matter!

Everyone should stop telling Daggar how to live his life for a second...and go over to the GSD and tell Milenko how to live his life. I think his fiance's pets are currently more over than DD at this point...

Its an opinion, and my opinion doesn't matter just because im not voting for COCO?, yeah that makes sense.

I'd rather vote for someone that actually wants to be a mod

Your opinion is fucking stupid. A Spam Mod is a way bigger necessity than a 4th WWE Mod, which has been shown time and fucking time again. Get your head out of your ass.

Someone who wants to be a mod? Have you even read the debate thread yet? Unless you're full blown ******ed, you can see that Coco is running away with it. Length doesn't mean effort, especially when you're not really saying anything.

Your opinion is fucking stupid. A Spam Mod is a way bigger necessity than a 4th WWE Mod, which has been shown time and fucking time again. Get your head out of your ass.

Someone who wants to be a mod? Have you even read the debate thread yet? Unless you're full blown ******ed, you can see that Coco is running away with it. Length doesn't mean effort, especially when you're not really saying anything.

I actually have and can have an adult discussion about it, a spam mod is as needed as a gfx mod, the section allows spam and a mod would only be needed to archive and delete posts whereas a WWE mod can be used to help monitor the section and help drive discussion.

The spam sections technically drive discussion on their own, from pointless posts about ones love lives to general discussion about wrestling and non-wrestling news the section has no need for a mod, the only reason you want COCO as the mod is because you like the guy, simple, there is no need for a spam mod and I would rather see someone as motivated as Crock or even Dagger take on the role because they both desire the role and are motivated to actually take on the section.

but continue name calling that will win my vote.

I have accused him of one thing - trying to get me fired - and have provided proof. Bearing in mind that every other post I made in the other thread was pounced upon within the space of 20 minutes, there must be something in the fact that that's now been there all day, and only one relatively minor aspect of it has been addressed by Team Dagger. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was because his position was totally indefensible...

Taken in the small bits and pieces that have been presented here, without the full context, I do not know what to think about that. I wasn't privy to it as it happened, so I am ambivalent to what it means now. I have no reason to dispute your side or agree with it. I have never known you to make anything up, in the limited interactions we have had. But, the same can be said about my interactions with Dagger. I have no comment either way in regards to that. I don't have enough knowledge of your particular beef with Dagger to really have an informed opinion. It was not something I originally observed outside of these threads, and it seems like something where context would be extremely valuable. Essentially, I am not afraid to simply say I don't know. :confused:

I actually have and can have an adult discussion about it, a spam mod is as needed as a gfx mod, the section allows spam and a mod would only be needed to archive and delete posts whereas a WWE mod can be used to help monitor the section and help drive discussion.

The spam sections technically drive discussion on their own, from pointless posts about ones love lives to general discussion about wrestling and non-wrestling news the section has no need for a mod, the only reason you want COCO as the mod is because you like the guy, simple, there is no need for a spam mod and I would rather see someone as motivated as Crock or even Dagger take on the role because they both desire the role and are motivated to actually take on the section.

but continue name calling that will win my vote.

I'm not trying to win your vote, you've already stated that you're not going to vote for Coco. I'm just shutting your stupid shit down so nobody comes in, sees what you're saying, and thinks it has even an ounce of credibility. You obviously haven't read up on this as every point you've brought up has been checkmated days ago and you CLEARLY don't have the slightest clue what it takes to be a mod. Archive and delete posts? Have you seen how many shitty duplicate threads, prejudicial slurs, and flaming that has slipped through the cracks? Yeah, you're wrong. Shut the fuck up.

Just as a side note: Thank you Nate...you represent the no grudge thing I was talking about...despite butting heads over Coco/Dagger, the fact that you still grabbed one of my quotes as a siggy because you found it amusing (I hope that was the reason, lol) shows that you don't take it personally either. That's pretty cool.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why every time some guy comes into one of these threads and expresses a pro-Coco or a pro-spam sentiment, they are congratulated and are automatically assumed to be a forum heavyweight, or a respected poster, or a rookie of the year, or some other complimentary thing. But heaven forbid, if they say something anti-Coco or negative toward the spam sections, they are stupid, their opinion is meaningless or worthless, or they are spoken to like they are mentally delayed or something. I've never seen such blind devotion in my entire life. What's wrong with expressing a contrary opinion and having your opinion be respected and be considered exactly that, your personal view of the situation?

I'm not trying to win your vote, you've already stated that you're not going to vote for Coco. I'm just shutting your stupid shit down so nobody comes in, sees what you're saying, and thinks it has even an ounce of credibility. You obviously haven't read up on this as every point you've brought up has been checkmated days ago and you CLEARLY don't have the slightest clue what it takes to be a mod. Archive and delete posts? Have you seen how many shitty duplicate threads, prejudicial slurs, and flaming that has slipped through the cracks? Yeah, you're wrong. Shut the fuck up.

So let me get this straight, you resort to name calling and abuse because i dont support your choice of a spam mod?, and your saying my opinion lacks credibility?.

You say i have no clue but yet im defending two sensible choices for a mod placement over someone who has proven time and time again that he just wants to rile people up instead of actually doing something constructive, if you dont like my opinion then ignore me, the ignore button is there for a reason you know....

Habs, there's right and there's wrong. You're simply on the wrong side of the fence dividing the two.

Because you would express a contrary opinion regardless of what was said. There is no argument we could express that you would consider accepting as valid. It's hard to respect jingoism.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why every time some guy comes into one of these threads and expresses a pro-Coco or a pro-spam sentiment, they are congratulated and are automatically assumed to be a forum heavyweight, or a respected poster, or a rookie of the year, or some other complimentary thing. But heaven forbid, if they say something anti-Coco or negative toward the spam sections, they are stupid, their opinion is meaningless or worthless, or they are spoken to like they are mentally delayed or something. I've never seen such blind devotion in my entire life. What's wrong with expressing a contrary opinion and having your opinion be respected and be considered exactly that, your personal view of the situation?

If people assume that I'm a heavyweight or whatever, they're dumber than Deexter(saying an awful lot.) I never pretend that I'm a great poster. However, if you can't see that what this tool is posting is beyond stupid... I don't know what to tell you. Besides, we all knew he was pretty dense well before this.

So let me get this straight, you resort to name calling and abuse because i dont support your choice of a spam mod?, and your saying my opinion lacks credibility?.

You say i have no clue but yet im defending two sensible choices for a mod placement over someone who has proven time and time again that he just wants to rile people up instead of actually doing something constructive, if you dont like my opinion the ignore button is there for a reason you know....

Wow dude. Just wow. See what I mean? He doesn't address what I say, he just goes off on his own tangent. One that you'd expect from one of the newbies in the WWE Section, not one of a well respected poster(lol.)

If people assume that I'm a heavyweight or whatever, they're dumber the Deexter(saying an awful lot.) I never pretend that I'm a great poster. However, if you can't see that what this tool is posting is beyond stupid... I don't know what to tell you. Besides, we all knew he was pretty dense well before this.
Again name calling....

Wow dude. Just wow. See what I mean? He doesn't address what I say, he just goes off on his own tangent. One that you'd expect from one of the newbies in the WWE Section, not one of a well respected poster(lol.)

I adressed it in the previous post, I do not and i mean do not see the need for a spam mod, but instead of actually discussing the matter or even attempting to sway my opinion on the matter you resort to name calling, you act up and attempt to strong arm me into shutting up this is why i don't consider your opinion valid and as a person you seem like a complete and utter jack ass...

But you wouldn't care because my opinion doesn't matter so my comments wouldn't phase you much, would it?

Again name calling....

It's not name calling if you're actually stupid.

I adressed it in the previous post, I do not and i mean do not see the need for a spam mod, but instead of actually discussing the matter or even attempting to sway my opinion on the matter you resort to name calling, you act up and attempt to strong arm me into shutting up this is why i don't consider your opinion valid and as a person you seem like a complete and utter jack ass...

But you wouldn't care because my opinion doesn't matter so my comments wouldn't phase you much, would it?

I gave you a run down of exactly why we need a spam mod and why we don't need a WWE Mod. It's not my fault if you just jumped into this thread without reading it and assumed that you're points haven't been exhaustively destroyed already. Go look back on what's been said already, then you can try to but into the discussion. Until then, I'm done with you.

If people assume that I'm a heavyweight or whatever, they're dumber than Deexter(saying an awful lot.) I never pretend that I'm a great poster. However, if you can't see that what this tool is posting is beyond stupid... I don't know what to tell you. Besides, we all knew he was pretty dense well before this.

I'm not singling you out in any way, shape or form, Nate. Quite the contrary, I've got nothing but respect for you, and I do consider you one of the better posters on here (even though you are supporting the wrong guy in this election ;) )

I'm talking in general terms, though. For the last few days, if anyone has come in here and supported Coco, they are greeted with an onslaught of high fiving and ass kissing. But if they dare suggest that they even may consider anyone other than Coco for any reason, they are a fucking idiot, or are giving others a headache, or whatever. What harm is there in someone coming in here and expressing a dissenting opinion? If Coco is as good as you all say, and is going to win this thing so easily, what threat is there from someone who dares to stand on his own two feet and express a difference of opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back