Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Just introducing myself.
I'm Shane from Dublin, Ireland.
Kennedy being my favourite wrestler.
Ive been a fan of the WWE since 1998.

Anyway, I suppose thats it really!

hello!

really dude please stop doing this. welcome please read the rules and post in apropriate places instead of spamming. and read the rules. Sparky.

Welcome..wait hes banned.Well welcome to the fellow irish man and the baseball dude.

Hi, I'm new here, I've been lurking about for a few months and decided to start posting some. I love wrestling and watch every week...that's about it.

Alright, well I suppose I should do the decent thing and introduce myself.

My name is Richard, I'm from Australia, I am 17 and currently finishing off my final year at high school.

My faveourite wrestler of all time is Chris Jericho and has been for a long time. I have been a fan of wrestling for about 8-9 years now.

My faveourite music would probably be My Chemical Romance and Marilyn Manson.

Anything else, just ask.

:)

Your welcome dude. once you have made a few posts (non spammy of course dont break the rules) check out the barroom.

Everyone else: I love this guy he calls me Sir.

Well I am going to have a lot of time to make a few more posts as I have just finished my exams and will be able to relax and take a break for these next three days.

:)

:icon_idea: I would like to say hello to all my fellow wrestling heads. i have been using wz for off camera news for some time now and never checked out a thread. Dumb move on my part. I finally found a place i can feel comfortable. i hope i bring intelligent and insightful views and opinions. Also i might just be blind today but where is the link for the rules i really don't want to be banned thanks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back